Black-eyed kids?

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Blooming_angel01
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

NOT THE BLACK-EYED PEAS! :silly:

I was reading on the net about these kids who like to knock on doors at night. They're usually in their teens and most of the time boys. In all the cases I read, they were 2 boys dressed as a normal kid could be dressed; jeans, hoodie/baseball cap, shirt, etc. They knock on the door and tell the person that they need to come IN to use something, such as the phone to call their parents, or to use the bathroom, or something else. When questioned, they get aggressive and DEMAND to come in, and that they can't come in unless invited. In all the cases, the person on the other side of the door fears for his/her life somehow, and when they look them in the eyes, they can't see any white, just black. Plain dark black that seem to be empty, with no feelings or emotions. Soulless. I only read one case where the person let them in but was so scared that ran to the bedroom and locked it up, later on checked if they were there and ran to a friend's house, then came back to find nothing.

I don't know what you guys think about this. There are many theories, such as wannabe-funny kids who just want to scare people, just an urban legend, or grey aliens who control minds in order to come in (I don't know about this one, the only similarity being the almond-shaped black eyes and approximate height, but aren't greys supposed to be good? Like good teachers of advanced technology?) Or grey-human hybrids.
And also about demons, demonic possession on innocent kids, vampires and so many others.
I would like to know what you all think. I would love it if Mag/Ash could answer as well because they're more experienced than the average person :D

Links:

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/25 ... eyed-kids/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/04/b ... he-making/

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index ... _Eyed_Kids

http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/20 ... -ohio.html

http://www.ghostsamongus.net/v2/Content/pid=50.html

Thank you all :hug:

Me and you iz friendz
you zmile, I zmile
you hurt, I hurt
you cry, I cry,
you jump off bridge
I gonna mizz your e-mailz :(

And YES, Jacob all the way! ^^

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Oh I have read about them for years, back on a pace called "The Page that goes bump in the night" That was years ago. The mere thought of them gives me chills. I haven't ever seen them, but *shivers*.

Viridis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Viridis
Zodiac:

My personal theories on Black-Eyed kids (and I have read a lot about them) is that they are probably some kind of zombie/vampire/demon hybrid or else a Black Arts golem used for intelligence gathering. I haven't really made up my mind yet, though I do tend to lean towards the demon zombie-pire theory a little bit more. I for some reason just get this feeling that they would eat you if they could, and they obviously need permission to enter, which lends credence to a zombie-vampire theory. However, the black eyes kind of remind me of a Black Susan. I guess someone should capture and interrogate one so we can all know for sure. :scared:

God is Great
Beer is Good
And
People are Crazy
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

they don't just knock on doors at night. i've actually encountered one.

here's the quick story of my run in with a black eyed child.

it happened about 8 or 9 years ago. i was still working nights in CCU. one day after i had gotten up from my sleep, i decided to call my mom. i was talking to her for a good 1/2 an hour before there was a knock on the door. i told my mom to hold on a second. my dog was going ballistic. i opened the door to see a boy about 12-13 years old (by the way i'm terrible with ages). the minute i opened the door my dog turned away, which is something that he would never do, usually it was a fight to keep him from attacking who ever was at the door. looking down the boy demanded to come in and use the phone because he had to call his mom to come pick him up. i looked at my cordless with my mom still on it and looked back at him. first i thought "what a little jerk to demand to use my phone." i told him no and shut the door in his face and went back to talking to my mom. after i told him no and was talking to my mom she thought it was odd that he was home on a school day.

i decided to talk to my neighbor's kids that evening (whom i couldn't stand them, but i can play nice IF i have to. :devil:), just to tell them that their friend needed to ask them to use their phone . they didn't know who i was talking about, and i never did see that kid again as well.

so that's my black eyed child story. so i'm not sure if it was one but from what i've read about them and the way he demanded to come in, and knowing that i was the only one home in the apartment complex is just a little odd. nothing horrible though other than the fact that i did have to talk to my mom for over an hour.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Viridis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Viridis
Zodiac:

"nothing horrible though other than the fact that i did have to talk to my mom for over an hour." :funnypost:

God is Great
Beer is Good
And
People are Crazy
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I know much about BEK phenomena, it's quite interesting.
I personally have not had a physical encounter with them, but did interact with one in a vivid dream which seems it was a true manifestation of a BEK entity.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

I know it really doesnt follow suit with what people have said about the Black-eyed kids, but has anyone ever known of a good experience (such as not being creepy, feeling of dread or just down right gut telling ya to shut the door)
People who seem to have contact with these kids block the kids out and dont let them in to get whatever they ask for...
I have been wondering though if they would even need an invitation...
as in maybe they scout out first, and then go on to anything physical on an ethereal way.....
i dunno, just seems odd for them to show up and then do nothing....
but glad to have not ran into one! :scared:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

caramellesweet wrote:I know it really doesnt follow suit with what people have said about the Black-eyed kids, but has anyone ever known of a good experience (such as not being creepy, feeling of dread or just down right gut telling ya to shut the door)
People who seem to have contact with these kids block the kids out and dont let them in to get whatever they ask for...
I have been wondering though if they would even need an invitation...
as in maybe they scout out first, and then go on to anything physical on an ethereal way.....
i dunno, just seems odd for them to show up and then do nothing....
but glad to have not ran into one! :scared:
for me it's two things. one i thought how rude of the little (my stepgrandfather's colorful language comes into mind, so i can't pick the right adjective.)(punk?). two it was just odd that my dog, the dog that would attempt to attack anyone and anything, turned tail. it's like he knew.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

He knew that something was amiss, and turned to protect himself. If dogs are afraid of them, then we should also be wary of them.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet