Vampires.. and cats?

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello anyone know of any connection between vampires and cats? Just asking because of a dream I had last night. Thanks for any replys
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
VanHelsing
new here
new here

I don't know about it like in textbook ways but my siamese kitties love my vamps! They see & hear them like me so maybe they've got a tie to each other?
Why does it smell like wet dog in here? -Carl in Van Helsing
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was just curious cause I had a dreama bout my vampire and other vamps a few nights after I got him. I do not remember much except that he was there and so was my cat. My cat was a lookout or scout or something. It seemed odd to me cause my cat lives with my parents in the next city, and I have never dreamt of any of my pets before.
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Since getting my first vampire-i have noticed that cats are very drawn to me. There are 3 cats next door and they all sit at my dining room french doors and stare in all night. Also my hairdresser works from home and has about 6 cats-they literally crawl all over me until she puts them outside. :)
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Very interesting quenie, maybe there is something between them. :geek: hmmm
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Today I was at my friend's apartment.

Then someone there has a cat and she sometimes sit at the entrance of the apartment.
She was there when I walked out of the apartment and I knelt down to pat her back. She prred and started to do the cat thing on me and I smiled at her and keep on patting her.

Then suddenly, she jumped and staired at me for a while and ran away.

I was with my sangine vamp. Then I realised that there is this thread on this forum so I am writing it now ^^
Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

delar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, B.O.T.D.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raziah
Zodiac:

I know this posting is old but had to share this with you all. I did a small ritual with my two sangs. It lasted for about 20 minutes. When I blew out the candle, as if on cue, a cat let out a loud MEOW. There is a black cat around here who is getting accustomed to me. So we shall see but I definitely believe that cats enjoy vampires. In Greece, cats are revered (or use to be) as being the goddess of the moon.

~Raziah
"To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me:
I draw life from hearing it.
Could I see you with every glance, It would be better for me than to eat or to drink."

~Akhenaton
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

xXxClairexXx wrote:Today I was at my friend's apartment.

Then someone there has a cat and she sometimes sit at the entrance of the apartment.
She was there when I walked out of the apartment and I knelt down to pat her back. She prred and started to do the cat thing on me and I smiled at her and keep on patting her.

Then suddenly, she jumped and staired at me for a while and ran away.

I was with my sangine vamp. Then I realised that there is this thread on this forum so I am writing it now ^^
well claire also keep in mind that cats are just weird like that...having gotten to know their nature since I was a child, I've seen mine and others do random weird things simply because thats the way they are, the jumping and staring is normal, a cats favourite thing to do in the world is stare, so sometimes its just cuz cats are silly little things <3 but I love them. Cats seem to be cool with any spirit, and can be more naturally drawn to you cuz of them but also they can be diff some are moody and jumpy all the time :D
~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My vampires get along with my cats really well. I was laying on my bed with my cat curled up under my left arm, psy vampire curled up on my right, and My vamp said in mid conversation "watch, I'll touch his head *grin*"
My cat who was dozing with eyes closed, suddenly murttled, looked up above his head, over at me with an accusing look . Lol
I hear my vamp snickering.
"Now I'll touch his ear"
My cat suddenly sat up and looked around, scratching his ear, then turned and looked at me, while chatter meowing, and seemed confused lol
I was chuckling and hugged him and said it's ok and he laid back down but kept his eye on the area where my vampire was laying lol
My vamp then pet him and soothed him and we continued giggling and conversing.
Other than that experience my vampires leave my cats alone. Now my fire faery.. she plays with them, running back and forth all over the beds 😁😁
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†

Return to β€œVampire”