Is it possible to change events of my past?

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have to say like Ellegria, I have used EFT and it has been a tremendous help :thumbup: I used to practice shiatsu massage so understand how freeing up the meridians of the body/pressure points can be very healing, releasing the flow of chi energy. Tapping on a few points when I'm highly stress and anxious calms me for real, it's amazing.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

mella wrote:Thank you for the suggestions everyone!

I'm going to explore the formula that you wrote Caiyros, thank you very much! I apologize that i didn't see it before.

I shall also look into EFT, Ellegria*, thank you! It's a great option to explore to rid myself of the anguish I am experiencing.

The event that I'm trying to change has caused me a lot of pain and suffering. I hope somehow everything works out. Thank you again!
There is a specific type of EFT that might benefit you. I have only just heard about it and am looking into finding an EFT practitioner who is certified in MATRIX REPRINTING. From what I understand, the difference between "regular" EFT and Matrix Reprinting is that EFT is basically used to help you change your emotions about a situation. Matrix Reprinting is actually used to help you change your MEMORIES of a situation.

Obviously one can't go back into time and change the event. But this does seem like the next best thing. I haven't tried it so can't report on its usefulness. Also, from what I understand, unlike EFT (which you can do on yourself for many issues), I've read that Matrix Reprinting is best done with an experienced and certified practitioner in order to really get anything good from it. Luckily, you can do this technique (and EFT) over the phone. So you can literally find a practitioner from anywhere in the world and work with him/her.

Like I said, I am looking into finding a practitioner who specializes in Matrix Reprinting and have narrowed it down to two. If I have anything to report at a later date, I'll come back here and do so.

Good luck to you.

mella
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you! I'm looking up MATRIX REPRINTING and it looks very beneficial. I bookmarked one site in particular and I'm going to look into it thoroughly when I feel ready. :)

UndercoverMartian
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Anyone heard from Mella since?

UndercoverMartian
new here
new here

Ashino Tsume roshi wrote:YES !
The actuality of the event continues to exist as it originally was, UNTIL, it is reengineered through mental consciousness that includes with it making a strong emotional change connected to it and astrally or ethericly, making a new contact in time between yourself and the event....

This is stage 1 of the Completion Stage of the Bonpo practice of "Karmic Ransons"
Stage 2 of the Completion Stage is the passive observation of you the initiator of all this , changing yourself.
Stage 3 of the Completion Stage is doing nothing about it further and this is not as simple as it sounds.

The various physicists out there have been talking about 15 or more dimensions....all attached yet separate.

At the beginner's level, you can visualize your life as a tree of many branches...all simultaneously being in different times and places and all waiting to be completely "recognized" by the human body that clings too tenaciously to
ONLY the human body, instead of respecting and enjoying the human body as an important and necessary part of the whole human equation....

Caiyros
Hello Ashino Tsume roshi
I would really like to delve into understanding this further. However google searches can only reveal so much (or in my case so little). Please are there any resources to can point me to so I can better understand the 3 steps/Bonpo formula in your post?

UndercoverMartian
new here
new here

UndercoverMartian wrote:
Ashino Tsume roshi wrote:YES !
The actuality of the event continues to exist as it originally was, UNTIL, it is reengineered through mental consciousness that includes with it making a strong emotional change connected to it and astrally or ethericly, making a new contact in time between yourself and the event....

This is stage 1 of the Completion Stage of the Bonpo practice of "Karmic Ransons"
Stage 2 of the Completion Stage is the passive observation of you the initiator of all this , changing yourself.
Stage 3 of the Completion Stage is doing nothing about it further and this is not as simple as it sounds.

The various physicists out there have been talking about 15 or more dimensions....all attached yet separate.

At the beginner's level, you can visualize your life as a tree of many branches...all simultaneously being in different times and places and all waiting to be completely "recognized" by the human body that clings too tenaciously to
ONLY the human body, instead of respecting and enjoying the human body as an important and necessary part of the whole human equation....

Caiyros
Hello Ashino Tsume roshi
I would really like to delve into understanding this further. However google searches can only reveal so much (or in my case so little). Please are there any resources to can point me to so I can better understand the 3 steps/Bonpo formula in your post?
Just noticed everyone calls you Caiyros
thought it was your method of signing out

Return to “General Questions”