WANTED. a vamp that can help me with my journey.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

HELLO. this wanted message goes out to any sang vamp or any vamp that can chat with me and help me on my new journey. ::Anyone::
LET ME PUT YOU UP TO DATE... i was given a reading several months ago by a total stranger. and was told the answer i knew all along i was a vamp in a previous life.
i have also learned as many of you may or may not know. that i have 4generations of sang vamp/human in my bloodline.

NOW.. i want to awaken my abilites.
i need someone to tell my what the next step to take is? what i need to do to awaken my abilites that have been dormant.?
and i need someone that could possibily tell me about my past life and my family bloodline. :vampire:

PLEASE PLEASE TO ANY VAMP ON HERE PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP ME THANKS. ::hail::

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would ask for a Custom Conjuration from CH, Lisa (real_magick on ebay) or Verna (a_new_golden_dawn on ebay) so that the correct vampire can be found. :thumbup:

You can also look in the CH store and Marketplace to see if you feel a pull but customs are usually the best way to go when you "KNOW" the spirit is there but "WHERE" is the problem :hug: Good Luck in the search!

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

CH 60% off sale starts tomorrow ::bop::

You can order a custom conjure from the store and in the notes add your wanting one to help you with your journey :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Haha, you guys.. I believe she is looking for a living vamp. This is probably in relation to another post she made recently - http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 22&t=27293

Although, I must say that I do not find it necessary for you to work with a living vampire to discover more about yourself and awaken abilities within your bloodline.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

YES. i was want to speak to a real vamp.
NOCTEMAETRUNS. well do you have any suggestions for me on how to awaken my dormant abilities.? ::Anyone::

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
Zodiac:

I was wondering...but no living vampire would waste time with one of us mortals nor chat with us about their existence since there's no point with us being so short lived.

I swear Ash had a topic like this somewhere... Ahhh here...this post has a copy of what Ash said in the tenured area on the subject :thumbup: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... g+Vampires

DarkStar check it out, it might explain some things :) :hug:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:YES. i was want to speak to a real vamp.
NOCTEMAETRUNS. well do you have any suggestions for me on how to awaken my dormant abilities.? ::Anyone::
Yes, as a matter of fact I do :)

While I understand why you want to work with a living vampire for this.. it should be kept in mind that aside from the caution regarding dangers of vampire interaction (which you mustn't take lightly), and the fact that vampires aren't so likely to come out and associate with humans like this, not all vampires would have the traits to allow them to be of much assistance to you (considering their varying abilities, knowledge, and personality).

I too have vampire ties through blood, past life vampiric connections, and have many vampire spirits with me.
First of all I can tell you that you have already begun truly awakening this part of you through having the knowledge of this tie through your bloodline, and having your vampiric ancestors with you. I would recommend you try working with your ancestors - communicating with them and learning from them, this is a key you have at your fingertips now for unlocking the abilities you wish to.

Next, you should work with vampiric energy. There are magickals available to you which can tune you into this energy, enhance vampiric traits and increase your overall bond to that way of being.
You can also simply meditate on your desires, have your ancestors and any tools infused with vampiric energy present as you do so and progress is bound to happen...

Also, more specifically I can suggest you consider acquiring the Ritus Cruor stone from CH.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

NOCTEMAETERNUS. THANKS for the info i really appreciate it.
and believe me i know the danger.
i just really really want to speak to an actually vamp. ya know. there has to be like i just said a small group of respectfull vamps out there who could help me right.

so tell me how has the stone helped you awaken your dormant abilities? please share. ::thanx::

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctem. what is the ritus cruor stone under in the store? i looked under gemstones and did not see it there?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:NOCTEMAETERNUS. THANKS for the info i really appreciate it.
and believe me i know the danger.
i just really really want to speak to an actually vamp. ya know. there has to be like i just said a small group of respectfull vamps out there who could help me right.

so tell me how has the stone helped you awaken your dormant abilities? please share. ::thanx::
Here is the Ritus Cruor, it's in the Vamp section - http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

Well one function of the Ritus Cruor stone serves to absorb the powers of the vampires around you into yourself, and with that it naturally enhances your own traits and abilities.
When you have a strong vampiric connection or vampire in your bloodline, it would also be likely to bring that out of you or to the forefront (partly as you have these ancestral spirits with you, and this tool would be applying their powers - therefore the powers of your bloodline - to you in a more noticeable way).
As it is a tool encompassing vampiric energy you can also work with it in meditation or in other ways to assist with the endeavor of awakening your dormant abilities.

For me personally, I feel Ritus Cruor has worked to bring my inherent psychic/supernatural/enhanced traits to the forefront in this way and give me an overall boost of vampiric power when I have used it. It's a really cool item, for sure. It does help one to feel closer to vampiric energy, and so helps to bring one closer to any vampiric ways within them.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”