acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Greetings Sorors & Fraters

The human entity is capable of defending against, subjecting and defeating the most powerful of entities without use of spell or entity... I write this so that your dependence on yr spirits/spell will lessen and your dependence on yourself will become greater, thus yr entities will become powerful companions instead of powerful servants.... I do not waste time nor do i intend to waste words the best training is immersion so lets dive right in..

Prerequisite training recap:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 49&t=27493

Mirror Technique 10 minutes minimum
Awareness exercises integrated into your life permanent
Weapon, mind, and body synchronization.
No mind Meditation 15minutes of clear mind

Hv found or create your own banishing/grounding method. LBRP/MP Is my recommendation, but i will not fuss if you find one u stick with and is comfortable with practicing everyday with it.

This is done early to accommodate the advanced practitioners/collectors, beginners will be wise to follow material to the letter.

A great Adept once quoted, " build your castles in the sky just be sure the foundation is strong lest the wind blow them away". Therefore reach for the highest, just remain focused and grounded or all is for naught..

Astral & Mental Warrior Training 102A:
To be done once everyday for atleast 5-15min.

Find A Quiet place :candle:

No mind meditation, work your way up from 5-15min this technique is taken from the Great Adept Franz Bardon it's simplicity is amazing it's execution will take a while, be vigilant.. You are to first Observe all thoughts in your mind passively, Second, u are to find a single thought and anything not related to said thought is to be rejected, once u have succeed u are to empty your mind completely and prevent any thought from surfacing and hold a blank state of mind, if you can fend off all thoughts for 15min i am certain u can fend off most mental or astral intrusions even powerful magical control or persuasions...

You will practice this 7 days minimum(make it a habit you will appreciate this more so than anything)

The kyballion states the universe mind, thus everything is mental so lets start there.

Eyes: :candle:
Close your eyes and imagine a shape first a square focus on it, consider it, do not lose it, if your attention wanes bring it back. Be vigilant! Then move on to square, triangle, circle, doors very important in A/M 103. then if your comfortable move on to plants, inanimate objects, pictures(still life)ect
Then open your eyes and repeat hold it in front of you as it is there, as if you can reach out and touch it. Through vigilance and determination thy shall increase your mental capacity to remember, focus all areas of visualizations shall be enhanced. Thy clairvoyance and visions shall become clearer. Thy dreams shall be in HD...
Ears: :candle:
Eyes open or closed matters not, you shall create a sound in your ear by will alone a ringing is the easiest, alarm phone, doorbell. Then other sounds all the way until you can hear or focus in on individual cars in traffic and can imagine its sound and be 90% accurate. Hold yr chosen sound for 5 minutes without wavering. Be vigilant, be resolute and u shall not fail.
Nose: :candle:
Create any smell you like hold it for the length stated above.
Mouth: :candle:
Thy will dine in the mind, lol!!! You close your eyes and imagine an apple to start if you have been practicing the exercise it should be a pinch and u shall eat it, taste it, smell it & hear it and watch it bite by bite vanish. Do this with combination of things your choice, but be vigilant, be determined and thy will succeed.
Feel: :candle:
The skin is very powerful, the most powerful organ both physically, mental and astrally. It offers unparalleled protection on this plane and the next it is saved for last for a reason. You will no longer just breath in mouth or nose you will add skin into that equation. You will breath with your whole body feeling the air penetrate the skin, pours, muscle, organs, bones.. Note, don't be zealous i did not ask you to breath energy, just air.. It is very important that you have become proficient in the no mind technique for i would hate for you to breathe in the negativity of your mind or added stress. Be sure your mind is clear, for intention creates and controls energy and energy follows the mind like a ox that carries the cart if the driver is distracted you can possibly fall into a ditch, thus be mindful of whats going on in your mind.
Emotions: :candle: ::hail:: :candle:
If you have followed close attention in 101 u hv fought a long hard battle and hv lost many times... Subjecting the emotions is the most difficult and yet the most powerful thing you will ever do therefore i do not apologize for sending you into a battle designed for u to lose it is then that u will gain the key to shutting them off:)
The emotions offer great power to those who can control and conjure them at will, thus you will begin by conjuring them now, start with happiness and so on and so fourth( all range of emotions, yes you must touch upon hate and anger, "ALL").. I want feedback from this and your experiences with this. Remember no mind then conjure, hold for 5 banish by will alone.. Master this and you will never be swayed by anyone. You will be the master of all your reactions if you choose to react and you will be able to judge the amount duration and intensity. Your spells if you cast will become 10 fold, emotional energy is pure power that if left unchecked will destroy the fabric of time if controlled can move the world not just this one... Alll of them!

Mental Training Recap:

Addition to A/M 101

No mind training.

Conjuring/Controlling the senses 5min is good, 10 is great may practice multiple after you have practice them separately.

Breathing through the skin, just breath

Conjuring , controlling and banishing the emotions by will alone.

I did not mention all the gifts you will acquire by practice but be vigilant you will not be disappointed..

This is only 102A

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this. I am going to start working the first one, Astral & Mental Warrior Training 101, later this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

::thanx:: ::included::

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Once you can do an exercise for 5min(Good) 10min(great) You may move forward, as long as you still practice, furthermore, most exercises can be integrated especially in 102A.

Being stagnant is just as bad as rushing, continuously move forward.. In 103 we will crystallize allot of things and you will go "AHA"... :wizard:

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

O ::hail:: Frater Y.A.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I a working on 102B & will post it soon... How is everyone faring with the exercises. If you need me please contact me, i am here to help and guide u to the limit of my knowledge.

Frater Y.A.
WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

::bump:: this and 101 are excellent. Can't wait to start them. Frater you are inspirational and you truly move me to action with your words. Ty from the bottom of my heart

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Frater ::thanx:: I will try this out!

Anna
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

102B has been posted for advanced students, beginners are advised to follow the material to the letter... Asses thyself in truth...

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69&t=27680

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Time is your most valuable resource.. It is constantly running out and no man has figured out a way to refill it. Each moment which is smaller than a fraction of a second yet is more valuable than all the stars in the sky and every diamond which is buried within the heart of earth. Therefore, use it wisely......

Feedback on progress please & questions...

I will not post the next material without feedback...

Frater Y.A.

Return to “PROTECTION”