Spiders

SpiritBoy413
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ive had many similar encounters of spiders seeminly appearing out of nowhere! Ive had it where I suddenly sensed an electrical surge of energy and then a spider comes running along either towards me directly or nearby. I'd get a sense of sudden unease or an electrical shock-like sensation many times just before they appear.

Our favorite 8 legged friends only really appear to me after Ive commited a very specfic categorical wrong, and once they are "no longer with us", I feel a sense of amends.

Pay attention to any thoughts, behaviors and actions that you may be having right before or during such events. This may be your spirit guide(s) way of warning you to stop doing, or thinking whatever it may be.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I copy and paste the answer I gave on the other thread for your convenience and possible other readers. The link to the other side is as follow:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73905-10.html

And the quote from the other side is as follow:-
Possibly someone has put a lock on you. You said it yourself, when you do something "wrong". You might have someone who got tired of you and so they put a lock on you as a deterrent which can turn ugly if you continue to do "that specific wrong". Which is very normal if think about it. For example you keep "kicking the neighbour's cat". So your neighbour being a good witch has cast a vengence spell or put a protector on the cat so if you kick it again, you will feel the wrath of it. SO... if you kick the cat again, you get the consequences. It is already consider very mild coz you might met some guy who has a different moral standard and I can tell you it will look very ugly and ongoing with or without you re-commiting the offense. So, your advice will probably be "STOP DOING IT!". Lol. you even know its wrong and why the heck are you doing it again?

Return to “General Questions”