new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For one I don't hate spiders but I've never been the type to love having them around the house. As of late though I've noticed at every window and door there is a huge spider with a web. I do understand that they make webs where there is light but even in the windows that recieve no light and the garge door there is a huge spider there. My feeling is like there protecting us from something or almost gaurding us. Have any of you had similar experiances or thoughts?

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No me personally, as I am horrified of them, just the thought makes me wig. But if you search for posts with the heading Sonji Spider, you will see all kinds of spider activity in there. And There have been people that have had a insurgence of spider activity when they spirit keep.

Spiders are also a sign of creativity, and dream weaving! So they could be helping with that!

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:And There have been people that have had a insurgence of spider activity when they spirit keep.

Spiders are also a sign of creativity, and dream weaving! So they could be helping with that!
This is my situation ever since my Carpathian came home! Spiders everywhere, and not little ones either, but they just run away when spotted.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :scared: :crying: i cant stand spiderrrs >.< Id be in shock or something if i were you.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

I do not like spiders and lately I don't know what's happening but they are everywhere. Big ones too. It must be something to do with my spirit keeping that I could do without. :crying:

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

dosuchi
new here
new here
Zodiac:

glad to know I'm not alone lol. The funny thing is I don't own any spirits....yet! Well have some on the way but it'll be sometime before they get here probably.Thing is i could be wrong....I did a kundalini meditation for the first time a little while back and at the end I felt like a presence was next to me (and I'm never able to feel stuff...yet). Even though spiders are a little eww least I know they'll help with all the insects around and maybe more :)

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
Zodiac:

I have the same problem! I have a huge phobia of spiders but since I am interested in writing I got Arachne and also a sonji spider. I have at least a dozen HUGE banana spiders around my house. And today I am in the car driving with my mother in the front passenger seat and my brother in the back seat and he said a huge spider just ran under my mother's seat. So we vaccuumed out the car. I don't need it crawling on me while I'm driving and go off the road. Spiders are evrywhere around me. I hate it but it's expects with the spirits I have. My rule i if it's a tiny spider in the house I'll leave it be but if it's big it's history. I don't want big spiders biting me or my animals. Luckly I have only seen one BIG spider in the house but I have seen a lot of tiny ones.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
dosuchi
new here
new here
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:I have the same problem! I have a huge phobia of spiders but since I am interested in writing I got Arachne and also a sonji spider. I have at least a dozen HUGE banana spiders around my house. And today I am in the car driving with my mother in the front passenger seat and my brother in the back seat and he said a huge spider just ran under my mother's seat. So we vaccuumed out the car. I don't need it crawling on me while I'm driving and go off the road. Spiders are evrywhere around me. I hate it but it's expects with the spirits I have. My rule i if it's a tiny spider in the house I'll leave it be but if it's big it's history. I don't want big spiders biting me or my animals. Luckly I have only seen one BIG spider in the house but I have seen a lot of tiny ones.
It's kinda funny I'm the exact opposite of you...if it's a big spider I'm more likely to get it out of the house and to the outside but if it's smaller i'm more likely to make it go history....Live in an area where there are brown recluses and man do I get parinoid lol

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
Zodiac:

dosuchi wrote:
angelpaws wrote:I have the same problem! I have a huge phobia of spiders but since I am interested in writing I got Arachne and also a sonji spider. I have at least a dozen HUGE banana spiders around my house. And today I am in the car driving with my mother in the front passenger seat and my brother in the back seat and he said a huge spider just ran under my mother's seat. So we vaccuumed out the car. I don't need it crawling on me while I'm driving and go off the road. Spiders are evrywhere around me. I hate it but it's expects with the spirits I have. My rule i if it's a tiny spider in the house I'll leave it be but if it's big it's history. I don't want big spiders biting me or my animals. Luckly I have only seen one BIG spider in the house but I have seen a lot of tiny ones.
It's kinda funny I'm the exact opposite of you...if it's a big spider I'm more likely to get it out of the house and to the outside but if it's smaller i'm more likely to make it go history....Live in an area where there are brown recluses and man do I get parinoid lol
I'm in Florida and we have brown recluse, black widows, wolf spiders getting the creeps just trying their names. I am freaked out by all of them. My sonji said think of her like Charlotte fr4om Charlotte's web so that helps me be more relaxed with but Arachne is in my face and knows I have a phobia of spiders and she thinks it's funny but she's a great help with writing and ideas.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

dosuchi wrote:For one I don't hate spiders but I've never been the type to love having them around the house. As of late though I've noticed at every window and door there is a huge spider with a web. I do understand that they make webs where there is light but even in the windows that recieve no light and the garge door there is a huge spider there. My feeling is like there protecting us from something or almost gaurding us. Have any of you had similar experiances or thoughts?

Spiders are a sign of the Goddess....do you own a Sonji?? I don't mind them but I have a turn my eye policy....I might turn an eye and let one wander off to a new place in the house....or, I'll get a cup and a piece of paper and move them outside. BUT...if it jumps at me when I'm trying to be nice to it...probably not going to be good for spidey....

On my camping trip this past Memorial my son starts yelling to me...."Mom, there's a tarantula over here"...I'm like, yeah, yeah, I'm cooking dinner...probably one of those quarter sized spiders with fatter, hairy legs....well, I WAS WRONG! I walked over and there was a huge tarantula!!! I'll put it to you this way. I took a styrofoam plate and bowl...managed to secure it under (BARELY) the bowl but on the plate...and moved it to some bushes. It was HUGONORMOUS!!! If provoked it did put out this forked prong from it's butt end...I'm thinking this thing ate small birds....but I did my duty and removed it from the campsite...thanking the Gods nobody got bit by it...and that includes my dog!!!

On another note...I unfolded a lawn chair at a soccer game prior to our move...thankfully I found the NEST and MOMMA black widow before I sat down...she wasn't too pleased...I simply folded up the chair and put it back where I found it LOL....EEEEEKS!!!

Watch out for those spiders!!! I would say you are being shown a sign....I love spiders...but also don't want to snuggle up to one either!!!

Love and Light,
Scordra

Return to “General Questions”