acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me anytime..

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Frater, I greatly appreciate all that you are sharing. It makes me want to dig out my copy of "The Way of The Peaceful Warrior" and a bunch of other books I've been putting off reading.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AngelFire wrote:Frater, I greatly appreciate all that you are sharing. It makes me want to dig out my copy of "The Way of The Peaceful Warrior" and a bunch of other books I've been putting off reading.
Even though i hv never finished that particular book, I absolutely adored it on many levels. Furthermore, it is a great book to jump start your awareness, perception and life. Highly recommended!!!! Thank You for sharing, matter of fact i think im going to dust that one off and take it for a spin... :D

That's the reason i love Angels, because with a simple touch, whisper or reminder they point the way to great treasure. :thumbup:

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lionox wrote:The time you have taken out to do these, is very appreciated! Thank you Frater :hug:
I really appreciate you(all) for treasuring the little i have brought to the table, but it comes with a lot of love and a sincere hope that you will find something useful within the cabinet of my soul.

I am honored to be here, I am blessed to be with everyone of youl!!!

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:No thank you for putting forth the effort and i promise you it is effort well spent.

Concerning books: i am a obsessive compulsive reader... Books will help you tremendously in your visualization and they also break down barriers in the mind making the impossible, improbable then possible and plausible and before you know it your crossing thresholds you never thought was possible... :thumbup:

I have a few others not listed that you may have read yourself...

-David Rankine and Stephen SkinnerThe keys to the Gateway of Soloman: Summoning the Solomonic Archangels and Demon Princes
-Israel Regardie: The tree of Life,
-Israel Regardie: The Golden Dawn
-David Rankine: Climbing the tree of life
-Marilyn Ferguson:Pragmagik
-Adler, Margot: Drawing Down the Moon
-Buckland, Raymond: Complete Book of Witchcraft
-Cunningham, Scott: Wicca - A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
-Curott, Phyllis: Witch Crafting
-Eilers, Dana: Pagans and the Law - Understand Your Rights
-Farrar, Janet & Stewart: The Witches' Bible
-Gardner, Gerald: Witchcraft Today
-Hutton, Ronald: Triumph of the Moon
-Morrison, Dorothy: The Craft - A Witch's Book of Shadows
-Russell, Jeffrey: A History of Witchcraft
-Serith, Ceisiwr: A Book of Pagan Prayer
-Starhawk: The Spiral Dance
-Valiente, Doreen: Witchcraft for Tomorrow
-Alleister Crowley: Al liber legis among others

The one i really would like some feedback more so than others is a Brazilian book called, The Ancient Book of Saint Ciprian, The Giant and True Magi (last word is a rough translation) ISBN- 972-576-124-3 The feelings i get when i read it are intense and there is a warning that this book cannot be read from beginning to end, only used as a reference. Noted that a lot of these books do come with a warning so as to prevent misuse by the uninitiated.

I have only read of these but if you think any are a waste of time then i will just leave them on the shelf and read something better.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

WHAT A WONDERFUL COLLECTION!!!! ALL KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD AND MAY NOT BE USEFUL FOR PRACTICAL APPLICATION, BUT IS GOOD!!!

IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU!

A LOT OF YOUR BOOKS CAN HAVE SOME INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCE MATERIAL IN THEM, BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU WOULD HAVE THEM IF YOU WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH.

-David Rankine and Stephen SkinnerThe keys to the Gateway of Soloman: Summoning the Solomonic Archangels and Demon Princes..

HOW IS THIS BOOK? ARE THE AUTHORS THOROUGH IN THEIR APPROACH? DID YOU ENJOY (T)READING IT'S PAGES? WAS IT A LOT OF AIR? I HAVE NOT READ IT, BUT IM CURIOUS ABOUT IT? WAS IT VERY INFORMATIVE OR LUCID? WHATS YOUR TAKE ON IT & WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO(MEANING LEVEL OF PRACTITIONER!

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well, this is one i have read and i have to say the Stephen Skinner and David Rankine have done a great job in breaking down the information making it understandable to novices like myself. I particularly liked the pages devoted to the names of the Celestial Angels or Sacred Intelligences governing the Seven Planets. Some of the material is also covered by Israel Ragardie but Skinner and Rankine explain it to the layman whereas i think Regardie is for the more experienced. In summary "The Keys to the Gateway of Magic" can be read by beginners but the exercises in it should only be left for Experienced Practitioners as the invocation of Belfarto, Belferit, Neophyn, Barbas, Sebarbas and Abigor among many other Demon Princes could be dangerous if you don't know what your doing.

Although i enjoy reading these books i have never attempted anything from them until i know exactly what i am doing. I like to know even if i don't actually practice. Kind of like knowing how to start a fire but not actually playing with it. I have been tempted to try out some of the first few keys as i have a close affinity for Methratton, Raziel as well the the 4 Archangels invoked during LBRP, but i would not want to offend them with amateurish mistakes. Your pun on "(T)readed" is very apt. :thumbup:

Until i find an experienced master who can show me and involve me on how to perform said exercises then it is merely a curiosity and another piece of my personal puzzle.

What do you think would happen if i tried to invoke one of the afore mentioned pillars say Metthratton for example? I already keep a piece imbued with his energies but i would not know if i could use that in some way.

Frater, i am also curious if you have read "The Source" by Ursula James as she channeled Mother Shipman, "A road less travelled", or "Conversations with GOD" these are slightly different from the afore mentioned books but i think they are great books to get you thinking in the right frame of mind.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Search4DLight wrote:What do you think would happen if i tried to invoke one of the afore mentioned pillars say Metthratton for example? I already keep a piece imbued with his energies but i would not know if i could use that in some way.

Frater, i am also curious if you have read "The Source" by Ursula James as she channeled Mother Shipman, "A road less travelled", or "Conversations with GOD" these are slightly different from the afore mentioned books but i think they are great books to get you thinking in the right frame of mind.
When dealing with Archangels of this magnitude or any immortals their should be a high level of ritual purity. So that they do not take your lack of as a sign of disrespect. Make sure your correspondences are perfect, their sigils are perfect and you could do the ritual(s) if need be in your mind some say even backwards. " FIRST INFLAME YOURSELF WITH PRAYER" WHETHER YOU ARE A NOVICE WHO IS SIMPLY EXPERIMENTING OR AN ADVANCE PRACTITIONER ONCE YOU HV DONE SOMETHING YOU EITHER KNOW HOW OR HAS MISTAKENLY ASSUMED YOU CAN DO IT IS GAME TIME HV ON YOUR GAME FACE, ONCE THE WORDS OF POWER ARE SPOKEN WITH AUTHORITY OR NOT AND IT WORKS, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO CONDUCT YOURSELF AS A MAGI WHETHER YOU ARE OR NOT. YOUR DISCIPLINE OR LACK THERE OF COULD BE THE DECIDING FACTOR IF YOU GET OUT OF THE RITUAL UNSCATHED OR NOT, YOU ARE TO ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL, WITHOUT FEAR AND FULLY FOCUSED! DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF SPIRIT YOU ARE TO BE COMMANDING WITH DIGNITY OR AT-LEAST HONORABLE & STABLE, HAVE YOUR REQUEST OR QUESTIONS READY, DO NOT WASTE THEIR OR YOUR TIME! THESE BEINGS ARE TREMENDOUSLY POWERFUL AND A LITTLE RESPECT ESPECIALLY FROM A MORTAL WHETHER ARCH-ANGEL OR ARCH-DEMON(NOT RECOMMENDED) CAN AND WILL GO A LONG WAY AND A DECIDING FACTOR OF WHETHER NOT THEY WILL EVEN ENTERTAIN YOU! i RECOMMEND INVOCATION FOR ANGELS TO BEGIN WITH! THE LBRP &(OR) BRH IS A GREAT PLATFORM TO START THE PATH TO ANGEL INVOCATION, IT WILL ALSO PRIME YOU FOR ANGELIC ENERGY AND GIVE YOU A BASIS OF WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN DEALING WITH ARCH ANGELS. THEY ARE USUALLY NO NONSENSE AND TEND NOT TOLERATE FOOLISH-NESS, BUT IF YOU GAIN THEIR RESPECT THEY WILL GUARD YOU AND COUNSEL YOU. FURTHERMORE, MOST CONJURERS WOULD BE UP CRAP CREEK WITHOUT THEM. SPEAK TO THEM DAILY!

WHEN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A MYSTERY SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH YOU ADVANCE BY PERMISSION OF THE CHIEF ADEPT OR MAGUS, IT IS THOUGHT THAT THE ARCH-ANGELS ARE TRULY THE DECIDING FACTOR AS TO WHO ADVANCES INTO THEIR GRADES AND WHO DOES NOT. WHEN I WAS ENTERING INTO THE GRADE OF AIR (ZEALATOR) THOUGH THE RITUAL WAS GOING ON AROUND ME, I COULD HEAR RAPHAEL AND THOSE UNDER HIS COMMAND SAY, LET THE ZEALATOR PASS!

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT, FOR ANGEL ENERGY EFFECTS PEOPLE IN DIFFERING WAYS! YOU MAY END WITH A REBUKE, A HEADACHE, A NEW REVELATION OR EVEN A NEW FRIEND, DEPENDING ON HOW YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF!!!!!

I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE A GREAT FAN OF URSULA JAMES AND HER MOTHER SHIP-MAN WORK WAS INCREDIBLE. HOWEVER I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF CHANNELING IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND THE SIDE EFFECTS CAN DESTROY A BODY & MIND, VERY FEW ADVANCED PRACTITIONERS DABBLE IN IT, IT IS DANGEROUS, DEVELOP YOUR SENSES SO YOU DONT HV 2.

ROAD LESS TRAVELED IS INCREDIBLE BOOK FOR LIFE IN GENERAL!!!

I HAVE NOT READ CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD, IT WAS NEVER APPEALING TO ME, BUT I INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF IT!!! :D

Frater Y.A.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Conversations with God has stuck with me since i read it many years ago. Unfortunately i was dumb enough to lend 1 and 2 to a friend and haver never seen them again. Hopefully he is getting as much from it as i did. The reason it stuck with me was the simplicity with which it explained the most complex of questions. The rationality behind it whether or not you believe it was channeled or made up is excellent and they are books everyone should read as it offers a lot of answers. "Conversations with Angels" is another similar book but not as profound IMO.

I have not attempted the LBRH but am getting to grips with LBRP. I am trying different variations to find which one i am most comfortable with. I have pieces imbued with the energies of Michael, Raphael, Gabriel but i do not have one with Uriel so have been using an Ariel piece instead by placing them in the respective positions E,S,W,N. Maybe a placebo effect maybe not, but it seems I generate more heat when i ask my 2 Guardian Angels (whom i am told i have had since birth) for help. I have never had a headache (touch wood!) from this ritual only slight feelings of elation and warmth (not the heat that some describe). In my ignorance I believe I am worthy of being accepted by the Arch Angels as I have always felt a close bond to them, for now I am content to follow my path and let my instincts and destiny guide me.

Thank you for the advice and keep up your Hyperborean Tradition Warriorship, the world needs people like you!

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I appreciate that... :D

In every age there are men and women who stand at the gate of this reality and many others and watch. We are vigilant and our watch is unbroken.

IT IS SAID WE HAVE NEVER NOT BEEN AND WE WILL NEVER NOT BE.

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.

Return to “PROTECTION”