Sirius A and B. The Hopi Prophesy. The Dogon. Nibiru.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

madie1 wrote:THANK YOU
:hug:

Remember this is NOT an impact event. We will be hit by NEITHER Elenin or Nibiru.

More information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBkuu-Tck6E

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

I understand, but it's as good as...

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Okay now is the time to tell you about one of the two dreams I had and this was a few years back!!!!

The first one was having to do with UFOs.

In the dream I was walking along the road and it seemed errie, like something was going on, but I wasn't sure what it was. I was walking by myself when all of a sudden some of my kids showed up and began walking with me and saying "Mom look up at the sky, they will be here in a few minutes!!" I knew what they were talking about and I said yes they will.

The day was a gray kind of day with grey clouds. We were walking in a very small town and we walked into a bar that you could also order food in as well, and tried to get people to come outside to what was to come, but no one listened and thought we were all lonney!!!

So we went back outside and there were lights flashing all around in the cloudy skies, it was kinda of freaky looking and a bit un-nerving!!!!

The ships came and hover near to us!!! People came out of the ships, they just sort-a of appeared and asked if we were ready and we said yes and was taken up to the ships. I asked about the rest of the humans and they said no, because they were not true believers, and that was that.

The Earth was cleared of all who did not believe in the old ways and we were returned to start anew, more in line with being closer to nature and being in tune with the Earth!!! I should also mention that we weren't the only ones that were returned to the Earth.

I woke up and wrote the dream down. I did tell my sons about the dream and they thought that is was important as well. So maybe this was a warning and a message.

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Take heart.

Have faith that there is a divine, benevolence who will shelter us in the storm. :grouphug:

I just found this and thought it was pertinent;

"Only those who have been called may truly understand."
Who then has been called?
"Whosoever will make him or herself a channel may be raised to a blessing...." ~Edgar Cayce

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

Kenza
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Now that I read this,all my previous thoughts about how religion on earth ,myths and legends seem to point us to a major event,where change will occur.
Like seeing all the disasters occurring all over the world.
I always feel uneasy when my friends and classmates just shrug this off as "something normal" just because it's happening so often this disasters have become something you see but no longer feel for.
I really feel lost.
Because people here,it feels like they have stop caring and just want to enjoy what they have now and this is really depressing because I really do not know what to do next.

Be totally vulnerable and Realize that you cannot be harmed.

–Bentinho Massaro
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Kenza wrote:Now that I read this,all my previous thoughts about how religion on earth ,myths and legends seem to point us to a major event,where change will occur.
Like seeing all the disasters occurring all over the world.
I always feel uneasy when my friends and classmates just shrug this off as "something normal" just because it's happening so often this disasters have become something you see but no longer feel for.
I really feel lost.
Because people here,it feels like they have stop caring and just want to enjoy what they have now and this is really depressing because I really do not know what to do next.
Kenza, i do know how you feel!!! :hug: Just remember that most all will not hear it and will not take heed for most are to caught up in the day to day living, they care for more of what is now and not what is to come!!!!

We on the other hand, know that there is more then meets the eye, we know that there is more to our world then what we see, feel, and hear. We have allowed ourself to experince this!!!! Others do not understand or want to for they have not opened themselves up to experince what we have!!!

You are amoung friends here and you have speical friends who are helping you!!! So like Seer said above your post, take heart and know that you will experince something that is greater then all of us!!!

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Try not to fall into apathy, anger or fear. Fear is a mind-killer. See and feel it for what it is. This is a re-birth. What the Earth is experiencing are the "birth pains". Read as much as you can. I can only give you the avenues. You have to find it for yourself.

When the sun is on Virgo's back the time will grow short. Try to enlighten as many as you can without being forceful. Just attempt to show them the way and then let them choose, most will refuse to hear you. You may find one or two, and then they, one or two. Which is why I wrote this thread.

I know many of you are scattered all over the globe. Do a search of Google Earth. Look for somewhere that FEELS right. For me, it's Priest Lake, Idaho which will very likely be a 550 mile walk.

Also, remember that the comet is ONLY the harbinger. The dark passenger (brown dwarf star) who comes on Elenin's tail is the Red Kachina, Wormwood, Planet X, Niburu, the Destroyer. I don't know when it will come. I wouldn't attempt to give a date. The signs are there. The more you know the more you will be able to prepare and know what's coming. Study the ancient myths, learn them, be able to recall them. It will help to enlighten the others.

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

I have no idea if this is related or not, but I will pipe up with a dream I too had a couple of years ago, and had for several months. I remember it clearly, but explaining it is always the harder of the two.

I remember a nice sunny Autunm day, I was outside looking at the clouds when something called to my soul. I could not see or hear, but felt that something important was about to begin. I walked into the house and told my brother, "It is time," then said my farewells to my children and their father. When we left, I remember flying into the sky, the colors white, grey, and black. I also saw the waters of the earth grow choppy and uneasy, as did the rest of the earth.

After having this dream I was left with a feeling of something to come, something bigger then what most expect. I have, in the two years since having this dream, drawn symbols that look like alien in nature or are sigils. They come randomly, a compulsion to drawn them, and no other thought crosses my mind at those times. I have lately noticed how sad the earth feels, almost as if weeping, possibly symbolic in nature.

While I do feel that the earth goes in cycles, and we do have many super-volcanos yet to erupt in our time, there is something I feel is going to come. That could also be why, lately, I have been having weird visions in meditation. In those meditations I have traveled up what is known as the World Tree, and was made to meditate within meditation. Meditate to heal, as it was called. Heal what exactly? I was surrounded by nothing but nature in this meditation, but that could have just been a means to my meditation with my physical meditation.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Akira wrote:I have no idea if this is related or not, but I will pipe up with a dream I too had a couple of years ago, and had for several months. I remember it clearly, but explaining it is always the harder of the two.

I remember a nice sunny Autunm day, I was outside looking at the clouds when something called to my soul. I could not see or hear, but felt that something important was about to begin. I walked into the house and told my brother, "It is time," then said my farewells to my children and their father. When we left, I remember flying into the sky, the colors white, grey, and black. I also saw the waters of the earth grow choppy and uneasy, as did the rest of the earth.

After having this dream I was left with a feeling of something to come, something bigger then what most expect. I have, in the two years since having this dream, drawn symbols that look like alien in nature or are sigils. They come randomly, a compulsion to drawn them, and no other thought crosses my mind at those times. I have lately noticed how sad the earth feels, almost as if weeping, possibly symbolic in nature.

While I do feel that the earth goes in cycles, and we do have many super-volcanos yet to erupt in our time, there is something I feel is going to come. That could also be why, lately, I have been having weird visions in meditation. In those meditations I have traveled up what is known as the World Tree, and was made to meditate within meditation. Meditate to heal, as it was called. Heal what exactly? I was surrounded by nothing but nature in this meditation, but that could have just been a means to my meditation with my physical meditation.
I would say to help heal the Earth, there is something that I have not talked about in a very longtime, for the smiple reason that it wasn't time, but now maybe it is time!!!!

There were more reasons for me learning Reiki, it was told to me, that a time will come when all lightworkers will be called forth to help in healing the Earth and to help when the new age comes in!!! This inculdes all kinds of healing, not just Reiki, but all healing powers!!!! For it will take all healing powers to do this!!!

So yes your dream makes a lot of sense to me :hug:

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Oh, and I wanted to add, I know Seer mentioned something about the number 7 in one of her posts. Well, I do remember, from the meditation, the number 7 was very clear as day.

Starfire, thank you! :hug: I never really spoke up until now, always feeling alienated because I had no one to share this with. As far as healing the earth, that is what it seemed like. I believe the energy I spoke with called herself Gaia. I do remember now, in part of my meditation I was called to a place so broken and abused, the earth in that area was dying. I remember laying down weeping and chanting, then it started to bloom again. So, when you said to help heal the earth it really hit home.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”