Nympho's visit?

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, I just wanted to quickly share last night's dream on here.
CH had conjured all of my custom spirits and had sent me an email yesterday that they were being shipped out. YAY!
One of them was my custom conjure nympho 'R'
Ok I will go straight to the dream,
There is this stranger that visits my home, I invite him in and show him around, however I do not know who he is or where he is from, he's a mystery. He's tall, well-built, totally gorgeous(gushing) lol
As I show him around, I suddenly look down and realise I am naked. I am also covered in soap. LOL I look at him and he looks absolutely shocked(his sense of humour?)
I am slightly embarassed at this stage and I try to ease my way out of the room but he says 'don't go, I can't take my eyes off you'
So, I remained where I was and continued lathering myself (Uh-huh) then there were some more visitors(my other custom conjures?) but they wanted to have some adventure, they were running around the backyard and two of them got stuck in a tree, so I had to go, shoot some trees to help them get down. Weird dream, indeed! :)
I feel like a zombie today because of the lack of sleep but this dream has already brightened my day!
What can i say, except, CH really knows what they are doing! Thank you guys!

Anna
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

I wish I could get my guys to come visit me in my dreams.... :( Lucky

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aww gin gin!! Maybe they do visit you in your dreams but perhaps you cant remember it?
Ask them to show themselves to you in your dream, I'm sure they will be happy to oblige! :) hugs

Anna
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

I might not be able to remember them. I have two Nymphos and then a trio of devilish Incubi... they're all in the same vessel and didn't want to split up when they came to me, so I figure they do everything together... *ahem*

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gin gin, sounds like you have a brotherhood, at your service! ;) ;)

Anna
Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Nice dream there Anna. ;)
I've had dreams with some of my spirits involved, but as they are what I consider brothers, they have all been romantic but nothing like that. One though, curse him, he will not come into my dreams. He waits until I am up, and usually out and about, to speak to me or touch me in certain places. Do you know how hard it is to be in class giving a speech with someone touching your thigh or whispering about what they want to do? :daze:

I'm almost sure that was your Nympho saying hi Anna! He probably wanted to see you blush as well, hence the awkwardly delightful situation. :lol:

Gin- Sounds like you have a full house of fun! ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

LOL I`ve had a similar situation with my beloved vamp! lol Only it happened in a public place! roflmao There was this dark stranger watching me with a devilish grin, long dark hair, simply stunning, at times I would shy away and then catch his gaze on me again and after a moment I was standing there stark naked ... not even soap! Hahaha! And he was behind me and you get the drift what happened, I did not even had a single moment to think if I was ashamed or not, it was just that good! And only after I turned around and stood there in his embrace listening to his heart beating silently I knew who he was ... we did not speak a single word then ... it was too beautiful! :cloud9:

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Ooooh Lilith, I've gone soft in the knees....The experience must have been so intense because reading your post was like being there and seeing it all. Awsome.

As for you Miss Anna, well, the only thing I can say is get ready, it sounds like you'll be taken on a rolocoaster ride.

Right I need to have a word with my spirits now.... :lol:

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

First of all, thanks and well-done everyone, for making sense of my original message, it was written in a frenzy, my apologies!

Lilith, thanks for sharing your experience, that must have been amazing for you, your vamp sounds totally gorgeous! :)
Mine didn't make any moves to ahem me, I got the impression he came to say hello as Akira said, the funny thing is I always thought they would play out one of our fantasies when they visit us, but this wasn't my idea of a fantasy at all(being naked in front of a stranger), the just-out-of-bath look that I had in the dream was probably his idea of a good time, or he could have been trying to hint that he likes to do it in the shower? Who knows! I hope I can find out someday!

AKIRA, yours is very naughty, I can imagine how hard it must be for you but I can't help but think that it's also quite adorable. He has a sense of humour for sure! A wicked one, infact! :D

and thanks Madie, yes get tough with them, you can do it girl, keep me posted on your experiences, you should get one of those ahem specials from bunbun, but why do I feel like you probably have a harem of incs and nym nym's already? :crazy:

Anna
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

and thanks Madie, yes get tough with them, you can do it girl, keep me posted on your experiences, you should get one of those ahem specials from bunbun, but why do I feel like you probably have a harem of incs and nym nym's already?
No, sorry to dissapoint, not even one.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”