Has anyone heard of Stregoni Benefici Vampires????

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm sure if you set a NO SEXY TIMES house rule, a SB vamp would comply. But ask Rebecca anyway.

I'm married too...but...ahh. That's a conversation for another time. With whiskey. Lots of it.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Likes2Read wrote:Maybe I should email Rebecca to ask if there are any SB Vampires that would be OK with the house rue of No Ahem. I'm a married lady and I really do believe in monogamy, so I am not going to seek out a spirit unless they are OK with a strictly platonic connection.
Hi, Likes2Read,

I'm sure Rebecca can find the perfect one (SB vamp) who's okay with the no sex rule. They want to please their companion, and if that means no physical intimacy, then so be it. Contact here and see what she says. The SB are a WA vampire, and they are phenomenal on all levels, so I'm sure there's one who would be perfectly suited to your particular companionship, etc., needs.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

badblood wrote:They're definitely frisky! LOL!

I read just last night that once a vampire is in your head, they don't get out! How am I supposed to get any work done?! LOL!

I didn't purchase a vampire for the sole reason that I'm horny (LOL), as they have other qualities that would be seriously beneficial, to anybody it seems!

When I was much, much younger, I messed around with a Ouija board on more than one occasion. Without going into details, a series of events transpired that pretty well ruined my very young life in school and at home :( I think I was speaking to entities which were not what they said they were. I really appreciate the fact that vampires are extremely loyal and extremely protective. I also have a tendency to trust people far too easily. I want my new friend to help me be more discriminating in who I trust. I want to be as sharp and quick witted as she! Basically...I want to embody all that a vampire is! There isn't anything about them I do not like!

The funny thing is, vampires terrified me as a child. It was only when I started watching True Blood out of the blue years ago that I was suddenly ADDICTED. I won't do Twilight or the Vampire Diaries though, LOL OOOOOH, and when I re-watched Interview with a Vampire, I LOVED IT! It's now one of my favourite movies, whereas when I first saw at age 13, I was horrified and disgusted!
Hi, badblood,
I'm married, too, but I personally feel that we can have many soul mates, and many spiritual lovers on the astral plane, and it does not take away from my Earthly marital commitment in any way, as I've most likely been committed to some of those spirits in other lifetimes and realms, so as far as I see it, it is all good! I would never be unfaithful with another Earth human, though...... If you liked Interview the Vampire, definitely read, "The Vampire Lestat" by Anne Rice. That was one of the best, most memorable books I've ever read! It tells the entire story from the beginning of how Lestat became a vampire in the first place, and how he was an intrinsically good person of noble blood before he was turned. I think you would love it. On the subject of Ouji boards, and this is just my humble opinion, I feel they are very dangerous to mess with........very dark spirits tend to come through consistently; cause serious trouble, and are hard to banish. So anyone messing around with them needs to use extreme caution. Oracle card decks, such as those by Doreen Virtue and Toni Carmine Salerno for example, are much safer to use as a spirit communication tool. There's even a fantastic Vampyre Tarot deck out there, but I can't remember the author's name....it is based on Jungian psychology. 8)|*

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

If you are going to mess around with ouija boards, be sure to purchase one that has been spelled for protection of use and promotion of honest answers. Good luck in your journey!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

3xcalibur wrote:If you are going to mess around with ouija boards, be sure to purchase one that has been spelled for protection of use and promotion of honest answers. Good luck in your journey!
Thanks for the advice, but rest assured, I would never use a Ouji board! lol

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

That was over 15 years ago.

I won't touch one ever again.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

OOOOOOOHHHHhhHHhHhh. I lied. I would draw up a makeshift ouija board on a piece of paper in my early 20s. I used a coin as a pointer. (I know that's not the term for it)

I remember between my friends and I we would always start the session with "In the name of peace, love and the white light of God...is there anyone there?" And we had a white candle lit.

Granted, who effing knows if that was protecting us at all. Not likely!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

badblood wrote:That was over 15 years ago.

I won't touch one ever again.
I can't believe they sell Ouji boards at Target!.....to kids as a game!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Yep, very easy to find.

But I'll bet you 99% of people just don't know any better :(

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Maybe I should email Rebecca to ask if there are any SB Vampires that would be OK with the house rue of No Ahem. I'm a married lady and I really do believe in monogamy, so I am not going to seek out a spirit unless they are OK with a strictly platonic connection.
My guy's okay with the 'no sexy times' rule :lol: he is more of a guardian to me...he is however very gentlemanly and romantic but that's as far as it goes and he's fine with that; SB Vamps very much know how to treat a lady and they will respect your wishes...my guy is a very honourable fellow and I get the feeling that this is a common trait with all of Rebecca's SB Vamps ;)

::goodluck::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Vampire”