Has anyone heard of Stregoni Benefici Vampires????

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

OMFG.

Last night, in my kitchen, I decided to have a chitchat with my soon-to-arrive SB vamp lady friend. With the amount of nips and tingles I've been getting, and just through instinct, I started to wonder if there was another vamp vying for my attention.

So, I asked. A 'yes' meant something on my nose.

OMG.

I felt a thumb and index finger very, very gently pinch the end of my nose. TOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I asked if this was a platonic vamp, and I got a yes again.

THE NOSE THING WAS JUST TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! 8Y

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Athena Winter wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Maybe I should email Rebecca to ask if there are any SB Vampires that would be OK with the house rue of No Ahem. I'm a married lady and I really do believe in monogamy, so I am not going to seek out a spirit unless they are OK with a strictly platonic connection.
My guy's okay with the 'no sexy times' rule :lol: he is more of a guardian to me...he is however very gentlemanly and romantic but that's as far as it goes and he's fine with that; SB Vamps very much know how to treat a lady and they will respect your wishes...my guy is a very honourable fellow and I get the feeling that this is a common trait with all of Rebecca's SB Vamps ;)

::goodluck::
I'd have to agree with you, Athena Winter. The SB vampires are very gentlemanly and honorable....very classy and old-world almost in their manners. They act with integrity. :-)

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

My SB vampire has cleared Canadian customs! OMG SO EXCITING!!! ;p

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

badblood wrote:My SB vampire has cleared Canadian customs! OMG SO EXCITING!!! ;p
Congrats! Keep us posted on developments, badblood! I have two male SB, with another two joining shortly........4 felt like the right number for me, and I don't know how I knew that....perhaps they planted the number in my head.... lol

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

She's HERE! See my new thread :P

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I'll have to find it! I want to hear about this........ :-)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

A question for those of you who have had this kind of vampire for a while: can you really say you feel revamped and refreshed now, like it is written in the description of the spirit?
"this kind of vampire invisibly consume this energy deep within their Spiritual core, revolving it and changing it for the better; which leaves the people they come into contact with fortified and refreshed ~ “Revamped”"
As this seems to be a WA vampire, I am thinking to get one, but I'm trying to understand what the effects of the energy feeding will be on the long term.

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

A question for those of you who have had this kind of vampire for a while: can you really say you feel revamped and refreshed now, like it is written in the description of the spirit?
"this kind of vampire invisibly consume this energy deep within their Spiritual core, revolving it and changing it for the better; which leaves the people they come into contact with fortified and refreshed ~ “Revamped”"
As this seems to be a WA vampire, I am thinking to get one, but I'm trying to understand what the effects of the energy feeding will be on the long term.
Hello! It's been almost two years since the Stregoni Benefici vamp who is with me now first set foot in this household. I can only answer from my personal experiences with this particular vampire, but the answer is yes, he can and does help with making me feel refreshed and lighter, after say, a long day at work, or if I'm just feeling groggy and weighed down.

However, I have to ask, as in specifically say "could you please help me with..." each time I wish for him to help me clear energy.

The best results I've had come from me holding his vessel to my chest and lying down, then asking him to help me filter/cycle my energy either before I take a nap, or go to sleep in the evenings. What it feels like to me, is somebody actually pulling heaviness out of my chest (as this is where I store most of my "muck") and everything feels lighter and lighter and by the time I get up, I feel significantly better.

What I understand from him is that he can help with the moving energy and clearing, particularly if you are feeling stagnant in any of your energy centers.

From what I understand, these vampires "feed" by cycling your energy back to you after it's gone through their system, so they aren't actually draining you in the process.

Personality-wise, they can vary. The description on the webpage says that they are romantic and giving and gentle, but this guy here is definitely NOT a pushover and he tends to be quite blunt and if he doesn't like someone or if gentle reminders from some of my other spirits aren't getting through to me then he'll just say it as it is 80

Hope this helps!

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

awesome!!!! tell us everything that happens. I just love hearing about everyone's experiences

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm really interested in the SB vampires. I think I may want one in the near future. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the seller has any more. :( Does anyone know where I might find one?

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Return to “Vampire”