Has anyone heard of Stregoni Benefici Vampires????

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Rebecca sells them on her Etsy site, I would suggest checking them out on there.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm not familiar with Rebecca. Would you happen to have a link to her store on hand or is that a forum no-no? :( I'm not used to looking up sellers.

But thank you for your information!

EDIT: found it because of a friend. Thank you so much!

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Amore wrote:
A question for those of you who have had this kind of vampire for a while: can you really say you feel revamped and refreshed now, like it is written in the description of the spirit?
"this kind of vampire invisibly consume this energy deep within their Spiritual core, revolving it and changing it for the better; which leaves the people they come into contact with fortified and refreshed ~ “Revamped”"
As this seems to be a WA vampire, I am thinking to get one, but I'm trying to understand what the effects of the energy feeding will be on the long term.
Hello! It's been almost two years since the Stregoni Benefici vamp who is with me now first set foot in this household. I can only answer from my personal experiences with this particular vampire, but the answer is yes, he can and does help with making me feel refreshed and lighter, after say, a long day at work, or if I'm just feeling groggy and weighed down.

However, I have to ask, as in specifically say "could you please help me with..." each time I wish for him to help me clear energy.

The best results I've had come from me holding his vessel to my chest and lying down, then asking him to help me filter/cycle my energy either before I take a nap, or go to sleep in the evenings. What it feels like to me, is somebody actually pulling heaviness out of my chest (as this is where I store most of my "muck") and everything feels lighter and lighter and by the time I get up, I feel significantly better.

What I understand from him is that he can help with the moving energy and clearing, particularly if you are feeling stagnant in any of your energy centers.

From what I understand, these vampires "feed" by cycling your energy back to you after it's gone through their system, so they aren't actually draining you in the process.

Personality-wise, they can vary. The description on the webpage says that they are romantic and giving and gentle, but this guy here is definitely NOT a pushover and he tends to be quite blunt and if he doesn't like someone or if gentle reminders from some of my other spirits aren't getting through to me then he'll just say it as it is 80

Hope this helps!
Hi Amore, thanks for sharing your experience with the SB vampire. I am happy to hear that after 2 years you feel regenerated and that your vampire helps you with balancing your energy.
LOL the description of your vampire's personality made me smiling, he must be quite a tough guy :)

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I adore my SB vampiress from Rebecca. She's been with me for 8 months. She's extremely romantic, protective, GORGEOUS, smart as hell, sweet and super funny. I could not imagine my life without her. 8)|*

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

badblood wrote:I adore my SB vampiress from Rebecca. She's been with me for 8 months. She's extremely romantic, protective, GORGEOUS, smart as hell, sweet and super funny. I could not imagine my life without her. 8)|*
badblood, thanks for sharing! I actually found one of your threads where you talk about your experiences with your SB vampire, while I was looking for some more info on this type of spirit. I enjoyed reading that thread a lot!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

You're most welcome, Glawen! I enjoy sharing my experiences. I'm glad it helped you!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Just a bit ago, i was with my stregoni benefici vampiress when i brought up a memory. I brought up the time we first met, i think it was around about then that she kind of bit me. Not hard, it didn't hurt but it left a very very slight mark and i definitely felt a significant pressure on my neck. It felt like she was marking me.
Anyway, after i brought that up i felt like i got hit by a wave of sexual energy instantaneously. Even typing the above seemed to produce similar effects but to a slightly lesser extent. It felt kind of instinctual. Like bringing that up brought on sexual feelings from her.
Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

WhimsicalSage wrote: i definitely felt a significant pressure on my neck. It felt like she was marking me.

I feel marked. Do vamps mark us? This is not something I've seen discussed, and I think it should be. I almost feel branded.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

I think they can, and do mark us. I've been bitten many times before, but living entities leave a mark that stays for a day or so! Hehehehe.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote: i definitely felt a significant pressure on my neck. It felt like she was marking me.

I feel marked. Do vamps mark us? This is not something I've seen discussed, and I think it should be. I almost feel branded.
I get the impression that it's an instinctual feeling more than anything and has sexual connotations.
I've only had the mark on my neck feeling once and that has never actually come from my sanguine vampire, it's only come from my stregoni benefici vampire, whom i'm quite close to. I feel that she's felt like it's only had to happen once is enough and it's unneccesary to do it again.
It could be their way of saying they like you or it's a passion thing. I also don't know whether it's unique to my vampiress or others have this trait as well. I don't think the mark has connotations of "ownership" but rather more along the lines of an instinct or passion/sexual thing. If that makes sense.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Vampire”