Floride blocks Pineal Gland (Third Eye)

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Illeana3 wrote:I've long known floride is toxic, but the fact that it builds up in the pineal glad was news to me. Floride is actually a waste product of water treatment, and it doesn't break down, making disposal very difficult. So it's been marketed as a heathy additive. The dental association was i'm sure paid a pretty penny for saying it is good for children's teeth, when in fact there are NO legitimate studies that it does any good. As a matter of fact, they recently found that too much when the teeth are developing cause discouloration and pitting. That was only on the news for a day, then it was hushed up. Yup, hushed up. Don't think the FDA has your best interest at heart.
:offtopic: If you haven't famiarized yourself with not only FDA but Big Pharma, you should. :scared: :scared: Nuff said, but it's quite shocking and scary what is added to food, cosmetics and DRUGS to control and dumb down the masses. :hungry: ::jawdrop:: ::bleh::
It's not conpiracy theory, it's our new reality. :problem:
It is a conspiracy fact, why would anyone deliberately do this? Of course the rabbit hole goes much deeper unfortunately.

Buy a water distiller, it removes fluoride and anything else...

Also refined sugar and too much salt calcifies the pineal gland, and everyone knows how much of that is in everything nowadays... :(

Lets not forget about chemtrails and so many other ways we are being slowly killed.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Forgot to mention that the injections which all children must have when they are young (cant remember what they call it now, BCG is one i think!) also block the pineal gland and the ability to communicate with higher self.

Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

May I ask where the evidence for any of this is at? Just because some idiotic people like Jones or Icke decided to make a bunch of stuff up, since fear sells, doesn't mean a single thing they're saying is even remotely true. These morons do nothing more than pollute the supply of information in a world that already has a polluted enough supply as it is, which grinds my gears to no end. Now, if anyone has any actual evidence of any of these things I would be glad to look at it, but the sad thing is that most people consider the words of conspiracy people, who profit off of this fear mongering, to be all the evidence one needs. In the future, I hope that we can learn some skepticism.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Lord Validus wrote:May I ask where the evidence for any of this is at? Just because some idiotic people like Jones or Icke decided to make a bunch of stuff up, since fear sells, doesn't mean a single thing they're saying is even remotely true. These morons do nothing more than pollute the supply of information in a world that already has a polluted enough supply as it is, which grinds my gears to no end. Now, if anyone has any actual evidence of any of these things I would be glad to look at it, but the sad thing is that most people consider the words of conspiracy people, who profit off of this fear mongering, to be all the evidence one needs. In the future, I hope that we can learn some skepticism.
Lord Validus, just because some people are considered to be idiots by some parts of the community, doesn't mean that everything they say is not true.

The facts repeated here about flouride were taught to me as fact during my nursing training 35 years ago, this information about flouride was in our text books. It was widely known and shared by the scientific community with the general public if they cared to ask. Now it seems that some, if not all of it is being hidden from the general populace and those of us who are older are starting to ask why it's being hidden. Because 35 years later, all of the original information is not out there to be found, some has been hidden or even destroyed. In that time, the internet has been made available to everyone and so much is on it but not all is reliable.

Don't dismiss something just because someone you consider to be an idiot says it as fact. Research it for yourself, go to real (as opposed to virtual) libraries & archives and look for the evidence the old-fashioned way, the way people of previous generations had to do it. Don't become an idiot who blindly believes or disbelieves everything you read on the internet just because of who said it.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Lord Validus wrote:May I ask where the evidence for any of this is at? Just because some idiotic people like Jones or Icke decided to make a bunch of stuff up, since fear sells, doesn't mean a single thing they're saying is even remotely true. These morons do nothing more than pollute the supply of information in a world that already has a polluted enough supply as it is, which grinds my gears to no end. Now, if anyone has any actual evidence of any of these things I would be glad to look at it, but the sad thing is that most people consider the words of conspiracy people, who profit off of this fear mongering, to be all the evidence one needs. In the future, I hope that we can learn some skepticism.
Even taking the pineal gland out of the equation.... you do know that most sources of fluoride are purchased cheaply as toxic waste and then passed off as suitable for our water supplies? Even if fluoride is not a big conspiracy to silence the third eye... any type of poisoning at that level will shut down a human beings spiritual abilities.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jellybean wrote: The facts repeated here about flouride were taught to me as fact during my nursing training 35 years ago, this information about flouride was in our text books. It was widely known and shared by the scientific community with the general public if they cared to ask. Now it seems that some, if not all of it is being hidden from the general populace and those of us who are older are starting to ask why it's being hidden. Because 35 years later, all of the original information is not out there to be found, some has been hidden or even destroyed. In that time, the internet has been made available to everyone and so much is on it but not all is reliable.
Luckily we don't have that problem here since here they don't add fluoride to water. I do have to add that because something was written in a text book, doesn't make it true. Often enough it is discovered that it was a wrong later on. Like the earth being a disc, radioactivity good for teeth (there was a radioactive toothpaste being sold back then), when DNA was discovered it was deemed unimportant, spinach containing 10 times more than it actually does. People make mistakes, wrong assumptions all the time and sell it as truth because they're convinced of it.

It's the same with climate changes, some say it's a lie, some say it's true. Although I believe it's true because everyone can just see it by looking at the weather reports.

As for the calcification of the pineal gland, I have only seen that on conspiracy pages that sprout lots of other stuff that sounds really silly and I doubt they have made scientific studies on dead people looking at their pineal glands. It could also just be a sign of age and not developing it. From what I've read, fluor is the poisonous stuff but fluoride supposedly is not. They have even discovered that it helps the teeth less than they were believing in the beginning since it's just the outermost layer of the tooth that is hardened by fluoride.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:
jellybean wrote: The facts repeated here about flouride were taught to me as fact during my nursing training 35 years ago, this information about flouride was in our text books. It was widely known and shared by the scientific community with the general public if they cared to ask. Now it seems that some, if not all of it is being hidden from the general populace and those of us who are older are starting to ask why it's being hidden. Because 35 years later, all of the original information is not out there to be found, some has been hidden or even destroyed. In that time, the internet has been made available to everyone and so much is on it but not all is reliable.
Luckily we don't have that problem here since here they don't add fluoride to water. I do have to add that because something was written in a text book, doesn't make it true. Often enough it is discovered that it was a wrong later on. Like the earth being a disc, radioactivity good for teeth (there was a radioactive toothpaste being sold back then), when DNA was discovered it was deemed unimportant, spinach containing 10 times more than it actually does. People make mistakes, wrong assumptions all the time and sell it as truth because they're convinced of it.

It's the same with climate changes, some say it's a lie, some say it's true. Although I believe it's true because everyone can just see it by looking at the weather reports.

As for the calcification of the pineal gland, I have only seen that on conspiracy pages that sprout lots of other stuff that sounds really silly and I doubt they have made scientific studies on dead people looking at their pineal glands. It could also just be a sign of age and not developing it. From what I've read, fluor is the poisonous stuff but fluoride supposedly is not. They have even discovered that it helps the teeth less than they were believing in the beginning since it's just the outermost layer of the tooth that is hardened by fluoride.
I agree!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Psychicninja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

At risk of hijacking the thread....that's not my intent.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again, watch "Thrive" the movie.

http://www.thrivemovement.com

Everything cited in the movie has been verified and sources are listed on their website.

Your government, big pharma, the banking system.....all of them are not your friend and are not looking out for you, however, YOU can look out for you if you have the facts, and it's far easier than you think.

:*3 Nin

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

But I've said it before and I'll say it again, watch "Thrive" the movie.

http://www.thrivemovement.com

Everything cited in the movie has been verified and sources are listed on their website.

Your government, big pharma, the banking system.....all of them are not your friend and are not looking out for you, however, YOU can look out for you if you have the facts, and it's far easier than you think.

i think this is the most important film to watch if you want to brake "chains"

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Super speed

OMG!!! I gotta have to check my toothpaste. I know I did not choose the popular one lately. Aside from flouride, what other commercial products block our pineal gland or ultimately shut down our spiritual ability?

Return to “Educational Material”