Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Oh I love my orb. I also try to use it daily, and also for the aura cleanse. I have nothing else for this so it is perfect. Plus it just has so many options to work with. Great piece. A must have for anyone. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Got to say that this has been one of my favourite pieces so far along with the Infinite Power of the Immortals. Got such a scare when i thought i had lost it!

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone .They are sending a new one....As always they are the best!

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I love this piece! I do the chakra & aura balances and the protection almost every day.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I love the Lazy Orb. I received it with the same order I received my 4 week session with. Though I have held off from using any and all spelled items during this 4 week process, I am really considering using the Cleansing, Chakra balancing and Aura balance, and the protection features of this item.

I am considering doing an in depth account of this item after I am done with the 4 week process as the versatility of the Lazy Orb is quite intensive.

For anyone who is on the fence regarding purchasing this item, I would highly recommend it. I had waiting too long with it sitting in my wish list. And now that I have it, I wish it were the very first item I bought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
CMOS7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This thread has aged but I thought that I would share my experience so far. I think its important for anyone researching before purchase. I know I did. So in that light, here is my contribution to the great posts so far on this topic.

I bought the orb to help with contacting my spirits, as I am not sensitive unfortunately, I have had it for one week.
I have not had any feed back from the orb itself but the first night that I had it I activated all of the bindings that I thought would help with my contact. Spiritual, whispering etc. A little while later that night a whisp like smoke appeared right in front of me, it was about a foot high and remained for about 30 seconds. I have been keeping these bindings at there maximun with the code words basically the whole time since I had it.
Yesterday at work I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, I looked across and saw a silhouette, a bit like a ghost, again a bit smoke like. Then a few seconds later on the other side of the room. The silhouette remained for a fraction of a second each time but I definitely saw it.
I attribute these experiences to the orb as I have had none like these before owning one.
Needless to say, I'm very impressed with this item :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The lazy orb is one of my favorites from CH. The more I work with it, the stronger it gets for me. I wish I had purchased it sooner. It helps a lot during my meditations, dreaming, astral work, and spirit communication. I'm also finding it helps in other ways when I least expect it.
I call out the code names by memory now, and can see/feel the energies from it, more and more.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”