Book: 30 Days to Enlightenment

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So I REALLY want this book. I hope to get it sometime in Oct though more looking like November. Are any of you working through it right now? If you are how is it going? Have you felt a change? What about Creepy Hollow's other book? I am really curious about them. I love my Spirit Keeping book!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I'm doing it Merchendiver. I love it. I'm on day 9 now. It's something special just for you (and your spirits if you include them) and the book says you only need to do it 3-4 times a year but I would love to follow something like this daily. haha. today the color was clover. and sorry i'm dumb but i wasn't sure what it was so i had to look it up. :) J.M. is on a necklace today, my lep, and i'm wearing my green kiss me i'm irish clover shirt. :) it's really been so much fun thinking of how the color and scent compliment each other too, and finding ways to do that throughout the day, whether it be candles, clothes, food, etc...

i feel like the mantras are really good and it does feel like energy is changing around me. just not sure if that is because of the really crazy weather we have been having here this week (had lightning strike RIGHT behind us last night) and changes in barometric pressure, or what......

great little investment. maybe you can update this thread when you get yours? :)

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh that sounds wonderful! I love the ideat of mantras colors and everything. *kicks stones* I want it Nooow! oh well. you can bet i'll update it when I get mine. It would be really fun to go through with some people. maybe when I get mine in one of these days it will be around the time you do yours again!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

haha. i like your little online "fit" of kicking up the stones. :) delay gratification!! :pray: it will come and you can appreciate it all the more. can't wait to know what happens with you.

that makes me wonder... would it be harmful to do this more than quarterly? the book says it's only necessary to do it 3-4 times to reach your maximum energy potential...but what if you are new to this or just learning how to manipulate your own energy and meditate , etc. and what if your spirit family changes too? like it grows considerably in the meanwhile or you are working on energy exercises with a spirit in particular? can you actually feel drained from doing something like this too many times? for some reason i think michael might have interesting things to say here.........honestly i don't know why.

:peace: SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Hi Merchen, I've ordered mine in the september sale but is not here yet. I'll let you know how I get on with it once I start going through it.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i will look forward to that Madie!!!

Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

I have mine but havent started working on doing them yet. Well I did the first day then I forgot to do it...ugg so I need to get my butt in gear and do it.

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Ooooh! I'll order it if you do! We can do it together!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh I plan on it. though it will be a week or two before I can. Close to vacation and money is being saved. LOL well sort of! XD

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I have it, but haven't started it yet...sounds like it will be fun.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”