The best way to WISH with Irfrits Especially Syr's Ifrits

Resources and links to information on djinn.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have had 2 Syr's ifrits for a while now. What is the best way to wish with them?
Thank you ::bop::

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I am not sure if I understood what you're asking,but I have one Syr ifrit and it really helps if they get to know you real well before you ask them to grant a wish, so that they have a good idea of what "without harm to anyone" means for you (if of course this is something you add in your wishes). I don't know how the other Syr ifrits are but mine is very... manipulative (for lack of a better word) of others to get me what I want and if they don't have a clear idea of who you are and what exactly it is that you're looking for they tend to look for the best opportunities for you according to THEM. For example, when I first got mine I was tLking to her about a guy and she kept giving me visuals of a certain other man I know who's rich and famous and really likes me. He was obviously the one she wanted me to be with and she was willing to help me get him. Well, the man's merried but if I had no inhibitions and was just looking for a rich man he would be my best bet indeed. Of course I explained that I'm looking for love, not a rich and socially powerful husband,but you see what I mean my "the best option for you according to them".
I don't know if I helped at all. Other people with Syr ifrits may be able to help you more.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

kindred wrote:I have had 2 Syr's ifrits for a while now. What is the best way to wish with them?
Thank you ::bop::

Hi there Kindred ::wave:: :wave: ,

I have a Syr Ifrit & I love her. I did post about an experience with her a few months back and I had answered a similar question for arianna, if i'm not mistaken. Here is the link and within this specfic thread, I had posted another link to my experience. Hope this helps you.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 14&t=24809

Nikka
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

i have had my ifrits for approx 8 months now. i notice most of the wishes i made immediately are now manifesting now. i'm a bit hesitant to write them on here as people who know me will know it is me.

i must say i love my two ifrits dearly and they are making my life a lot easier :D

Wintermournings told me to simply hold the stones/rings, make a wish and thank my ifrits. i always wish with both of them together as i like them working with one another. thanks to all that have replied to this topic. :candlep:

Return to “Djinn Information”