You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn, Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thylacine
Zodiac:

Thank you for your reply Farrell...........I, too, just put in for a C5t3 Kelpie Conjuration.....I asked for the Kelpie but if it could not be done, please just surprise me with a DA spirit....I mean they have associations and such in the Encyclopedia and describe them as kind and loyal to thier Keepers...I don't see why it would be a problem....but who knows? haha! Please update me here with any stories when you receive yours.....and I will do the same with mine!

Go Kelpies!!! :pirate2:

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I got my shipping notification today!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I can't wait to hear about your new kelpie experiences.. I'm shocked at the "drowning people" quality about them... freaks me out, but I want to know what you end up building with your new spirit friend.

thylacine311
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn, Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thylacine
Zodiac:

Very good very good! I am so glad to hear that! Now I will patiently await mine (as I just ordered 3 days ago)....haha....I am lookiing forward to hearing your experiences!!! :)

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

thylacine311 wrote:Kelpie....I feel a very strong pull towards this spirit type. Does/will CH do a custom conjuration of this specific spirit? I would love to get one but it seems they are a little on the Darker side so my concern is whether they are too Dark to sell at CH....however, they are listed as DA (Grey) so it seems as though I could do a custom and write Kelpie in the notes section.....anybody keep this specific spirit? I would love to hear any stories.
Hi,
I just received a Kelpie spirit from BluJay. I'm not very familiar with Kelpie spirits, either, but I felt drawn to her vessel: a lovely rose quartz pendant. The seller said she's a very sweet spirit, the Kelpie, and very positive, so I'm looking forward to bonding with her over time. I'll try to remember to keep everyone posted! Did you end up getting a custom Kelpie? If so, how did it go for you? :wave:

ghaost
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: M
Zodiac:

I don't have any experience actually keeping kelpies, but they are definitely most well known for drowning people (particualrly in lakes) and eating their bowels

SaitouKumiko
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenade Aristeria

Maybe purchasing one of Brian Froud's books? The drawings he does are fairly accurate, and the info is likely to be too.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have 2 Kelpies, both from Jamie and they are wonderful. They are very sweet and loving, very eager to assist and very kind. One was one of my first spirits.
The first day I wore ones vessel for a quick trip to the shops and men kept stopping in the street to look at me, so I can say their beauty magick is top notch.
On top of that they make great friends and companions. Mine are very loving.
Don't let the old stories get in the way of you bringing home a beautiful new friend.

Return to “Dark Arts”