Are true_enchantments and novembermoonlight the same person?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Are true_enchantments and novembermoonlight the same person?

They both list 200-400 items in metaphysical jewelry each and they all list in about the same style, lots of super cheap items, and lots of items about penis enlargement and lots of stuff for transsexuals, and they both started just a couple months ago and through their flooding of the metaphysical jewelry category with extremely cheap items, they increase their feedback number by 100-200 a month.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Too similar huh :?:

Peace, light & love

Phil

true_enchantments

LOL! First you accused us of being bncsellers. Now you accuse us of being November moonlight. Who next? LOL! Is it really that hard to believe that a group of 13 people only have an interest in helping those that need it? What have we done that has created this insane animosity towards us and has people trying to make us out to be someone we are not? Are you really that threatened by people trying to do some good in this world?

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't think anyone on this board has animosity towards you or is out to get you. Btyelle was just asking a simple question based on observed similarities between two sellers.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

true_enchantments wrote:LOL! First you accused us of being bncsellers. Now you accuse us of being November moonlight. Who next? LOL! Is it really that hard to believe that a group of 13 people only have an interest in helping those that need it? What have we done that has created this insane animosity towards us and has people trying to make us out to be someone we are not? Are you really that threatened by people trying to do some good in this world?

Idk....maybe it was, like, when you called us Nazi's

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
true_enchantments

To hate someone for no reason wreaks havoc and harms the innocent. Hitler is a fine example of this very thing. Here is the comment we left. WE did not call you Nazi's, we simply pointed out what hate can do.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

true_enchantments - There is obviously something going on between you & members of the board in threads that I haven't read yet. But perhaps a better approach than attacking the collectors (who are the ones who buy on eBay and I can assure you they all talk offline through email, phone and even meet up face to face so word of mouth between collectors spreads fast).... would be for you to explain what you do, who you are and why you're not whoever they are saying you are.

If you do have more than one account just say so. There are other sellers who have said they have more than one account! Ash & I have separate eBay accounts!

It's better to try & keep the peace & be honest than for you to get overly defensive, make accusations towards collectors, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
true_enchantments

Merry Meet creepyholows. That is our point exactly. We do not have any other accounts. One is way more than enough to handle as it is. We are a coven of 13 and have been together for many years. We do many things in our community and reach out to help as many people as we can. We were told by some local clients that we should try ebay to help reach more people so that is what we have done. We do not have the time to run any other accounts as we are extremely busy as it is. Why people have decided to think we are someone else is completely unbelievable to us. Like we stated earlier, all they need to do is ask. We are more than happy to respond. We only have one account, that is all.

Brightest Blessings, true_enchantments

Night_Owl
new here
new here

I don't think they are the same person.

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Night_Owl wrote:I don't think they are the same person.
I'm glad that your psychic ability is finally kicking in :applause:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom

Return to “Seller Review”