PHYSICAL FUTURE TIME TRAVEL through time.500 years in future

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings

Have you ever done actual PHYSICAL time travel?

Yes
10%
No
90%

Total votes: 21
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

.[/quote][quote="Caiyros Verree"]On the other hand, there may be a Dimension that:

ACTUALLY STORES TIME ITSELF.....

Caiyros[/quote]

do you mean like the akashic records? o.o
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

one another note have you guys heard of string theory? It's an interesting idea that talks about how the universe might work...10 different dimensions living simultaneously at once yet we cant see it but its there...

SS
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Spiritual_Student wrote:.
Caiyros Verree wrote:On the other hand, there may be a Dimension that:

ACTUALLY STORES TIME ITSELF.....

Caiyros
do you mean like the akashic records? o.o[/quote]

Actually, I was thinking of a dimension that for purposes of communication, would be like an infinite series of endlessly conic sections opening into cylinder sections, and then opening & closing again and again, in different paterns of Very LArge Scale Integration, whose continuous sides are permeable by some unknown element and when "bits" of "pieces" of this unknown element continually flow into the permeable layer - then they create a wave motion on the outside that we call time. The permeable layer, itself is a "transformer" of this unknown element, and on the inside of the conic section-cylinder-section is an event horizon that then creates a situational something (unidentifed or unidentifable) that actually is "eternity creating eternity"......

That's the best I can come up with......

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Time has meaning for many, especially humans, but our view of it is EXTREMELY limited. We tend to think in linear terms and that's what people have trouble with when it comes to time travel. Yes, string theory has some interesting principles/postulates regarding this and other topics. A different theory that I came across - I do belive time exists outside our dimension but that the properties can be different and changed - sees time as circular and thus possible to "go back or forward" to an event as it "comes by" again.
Peace, light & love

Phil

angelheart
new here
new here

I haven't done it yet. I know this sounds crazy! Remember this though, if you say were able to go back to the early 1800's & mention to people about our vehicles, they would have thought you'd lost your mind & laughed at you & well, you get the idea. These types of travels have been being studied for many yrs. Alot of people used to think that psychics were nothing more than mere fakes. The govt had hidden the fact about space aliens yet they have them inside of one of their top secret labs. People to this day say it's a joke. There's not life on other planets & the funny thing about this is that alot of people I know who claim to be religious God Fearing people who "alledgedly" believe in the Bible. LOL! It states in the Bible that there will be life on other planets. LOL!
Anyway, the US Govt has had a place where they'd send numerous military members (it was another top secret facility) to learn "Remote viewing." There was a retired officer on tv that admitted it. I've also heard that (don't know definitely) there is a top notch adept person in voodoo for "in cases" which someone would attempt to place a very powerful spell on the president, govt ect. Does that surprise me? Absolutely not!
Sometimes what might seem absolutely impossible could very well turn out to be accurate.
I'm not trying to force my beliefs on you. I'm just trying to get you to see it from a different point of view that has more "reasonable" explanations,
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

[quote="angelheart"]Anyway, the US Govt has had a place where they'd send numerous military members (it was another top secret facility) to learn "Remote viewing." There was a retired officer on tv that admitted it. [/quote]

Off topic, I know, but still something to note since you mentioned the above:
I saw something a year or two ago on some form of educational show that mentioned that the US gov/Army also trained special groups of people during Veitnam to use dowsing rods to find traps and underground tunnels/caches. I think at the time it was still going on, though not officialy sanctioned by the military. My memory isn't want it used to be though so I'm not positive on that last part.
-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

kovus wrote:
angelheart wrote:Anyway, the US Govt has had a place where they'd send numerous military members (it was another top secret facility) to learn "Remote viewing." There was a retired officer on tv that admitted it.
Off topic, I know, but still something to note since you mentioned the above:
I saw something a year or two ago on some form of educational show that mentioned that the US gov/Army also trained special groups of people during Veitnam to use dowsing rods to find traps and underground tunnels/caches. I think at the time it was still going on, though not officialy sanctioned by the military. My memory isn't want it used to be though so I'm not positive on that last part.
Never did Dowsing...but the experiments you mention re: Remote Viewing which is pretty damn dull compared to walking into a world of ever changing light forms in a kindasorta negative space and actually seeing pictographic Mayan-looking thought forms penetrating your body and so - instant healing of wounds etc......yeah they had several places where this was carried out ....one place was near the U of Penn medical research facilities.....it got weirder and weirder, until the government became scared and shut it all down....I know. Iwas there.
Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

[quote="Caiyros Verree"]Never did Dowsing...but the experiments you mention re: Remote Viewing which is pretty damn dull compared to walking into a world of ever changing light forms in a kindasorta negative space and actually seeing pictographic Mayan-looking thought forms penetrating your body and so - instant healing of wounds etc......yeah they had several places where this was carried out ....one place was near the U of Penn medical research facilities.....it got weirder and weirder, until the government became scared and shut it all down....I know. Iwas there.
Caiyros[/quote]

Ok, I have to ask this and I am being mostly serious. Where does one sign up to have these types of experiances? Having lived my entire life (only 26 years of it, so I guess not that long) in a small town in Texas where anyone thinking of anything outside of the "norm" is near shunned, I always hoped and wanted to believe in things above and beyond the mainstream. However having lived without ever (knowingly) witnessed anything except what most would consider normal events even coming to this forum and hearing other people speak of their experiances I feel I can't truly believe until I see/hear/feel something for myself (a horrible fault of my own I guess). Doesn't mean I'm not trying currently, but really, if there was some sort of waiting list to get on to have one of these types of experiance I'd like to be put on it.
-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

kovus wrote:
Caiyros Verree wrote:Never did Dowsing...but the experiments you mention re: Remote Viewing which is pretty damn dull compared to walking into a world of ever changing light forms in a kindasorta negative space and actually seeing pictographic Mayan-looking thought forms penetrating your body and so - instant healing of wounds etc......yeah they had several places where this was carried out ....one place was near the U of Penn medical research facilities.....it got weirder and weirder, until the government became scared and shut it all down....I know. Iwas there.
Caiyros

Ok, I have to ask this and I am being mostly serious. Where does one sign up to have these types of experiances? Having lived my entire life (only 26 years of it, so I guess not that long) in a small town in Texas where anyone thinking of anything outside of the "norm" is near shunned, I always hoped and wanted to believe in things above and beyond the mainstream. However having lived without ever (knowingly) witnessed anything except what most would consider normal events even coming to this forum and hearing other people speak of their experiances I feel I can't truly believe until I see/hear/feel something for myself (a horrible fault of my own I guess). Doesn't mean I'm not trying currently, but really, if there was some sort of waiting list to get on to have one of these types of experiance I'd like to be put on it.
Sorry to inform you that all these experiements under almost ideal conditions were shut down by the US Govt. The ones which which I were involved, were all closed down by June of 1963 and the unofficial but legal experiments were made illegal by 1967.........Other stuff went on here and there......but things were dying out on one level...Dr Tim was a prisoner ...others were harassed, etc.....

To read about what it was like read.....High Priest by Timothy Leary.....Dulle Griet and the Cumaen Kid by myself -out end of next year....Psychic Research Behind the Iron Curtin....Exobiology by TIm Leary....and so on...Also the Null-A series and Slan by A. E. Van Vogt; All Flesh IS Grass by Cliford D. Simak, The Heritage of Stars by Clifford D. Simak......Blade Runner by William S. Burroughs (not the movie based upon P.K. Dick's "Electric Sheep" novel...........that's for starters.....

Caiyros
joy
active contributor
active contributor

I find remote viewing fascinating; I saw a show about it, I think on the History Channel. It was about the experiments that the US and Russia did years ago . And there was that movie Ben Kingley was in about it. It was fiction, but pretty good. I believe that it is possible but like anything, requires training and being able to harness the power of your mind. But I have a problem concentrating for any length of time- a slight case of ADD

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”