venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE PRACTICE OF MAGICK, MYSTICISM, & SPIRITUALISM MOVED FROM OVERT TO COVERT WITH THE PLUNGING SPLASH OF CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT EUROPE. DESPITE WHAT MANY THINK, IT WASN'T UNTIL LONG, LONG AFTER CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS THAT CHRISTIANITY TOOK THE WORLD BY STORM, OR MORE ACCURATELY, WAR. A BURGEONING POWER, THE CHURCH MOVED FROM BEING JUST A PLACE FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE TO BECOME A POLITICAL FORCE THAT RULED ENTIRE COUNTRIES & THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THERE COULD BE NO GREATER FORCE THAN THE CHURCH, THEREFORE ALL INDIVIDUAL SOURCES OF POWER MUST BE TAKEN AWAY. TO SOFTEN THE BLOW, THEY INCORPORATED PAGAN HOLIDAYS INTO THEIR OWN, WHICH IS WHY CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER, RATHER THAN THE SUMMERTIME WHICH IS PURPORTEDLY CLOSER TO THE ACTUAL TIME OF YEAR FOR JESUS'S BIRTH. I DIGRESS THOUGH-----

ONE QUESTION I GET ALL THE TIME FROM NEWLY HYPER & EXCITED COLLECTORS IS "WHERE CAN I GET SOME ANCIENT BOOKS ON MAGICK?" THE ANSWER, ONLY IF YOU HAVE SEVERAL THOUSAND TO TENS OF THOUSANDS TO SPARE PER BOOK. SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL SCRIPTS ON MAGICK ARE IN PRIVATE COLLECTION, AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM CHEAP. NOT ONLY THAT BUT GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYONE TO ADMIT TO YOU WHAT THEY ACTUALLY OWN IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO TRUST YOU.

THE RECORDS THAT AREN'T RECORDED ARE THE SADDEST PART OF MYSTIC HISTORY, BEING THE HISTORY OF ANCIENT RITUALS PASSED ONLY FROM LIPS TO LIPS FOR FEAR OF BEING BRANDED HERETICS, WITCHES, WARLOCKS, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, OR WORSE. THE HEIGHT OF THE FRENZY OF PERSECUTION SECURED A HORRIFIC FATE FOR ANYONE WHO HAD RECORDED THEIR PERSONAL SPELLS, COVEN SPELLS, OR ANCIENT RITUALS. THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PERSONAL RECORDS DESTROYED IN A PERIOD KNOWN TO THOSE WHO ARE "IN THE KNOW" AS "THE DARK DAYS OF DIAGANTE", NAMED FOR THE MAN WHO STARTED THE MOVEMENT OF DESTRUCTION. MOSTLY RAVAGED BY FIRES IN WHAT CAN ONLY BE COMPARED TO THE HORRORS OF THE FIRE OF ALEXANDRIA. SO MUCH LOST, EXCEPT FOR WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THE CHURCH WHEN ACCUSED CITIZENS WERE ARRESTED FOR TRIAL.

IN THE LAST 160 YEARS THERE'S BEEN A STRONG MOVEMENT TO RECORD AS MUCH OF THE HISTORY AS POSSIBLE FROM THOSE WHO WERE STILL LIVING LONG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER. BUT, IT IS HEART-WRENCHING TO KNOW WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN LOST FOREVER.

THE VICTORIAN ERA SAW A GREAT REVIVAL IN THE PRACTICE OF MAGICK, IT RAN RAMPANT THROUGHOUT THE HIGH SOCIETY IN EUROPE & THE USA. WOMEN WERE ESPECIALLY BEWITCHED BY THE POSSIBILITIES (YES, I MEANT TO MAKE THE PUN), THAT THEY ORGANIZED LITTLE SOCIETIES IN THEIR TOWNS & WOULD MEET MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY TO PERFORM MAGICK. USUALLY THE WOMEN STORED THEIR TOOLS IN THE WOODED AREA WHERE THEY PRACTICED, IN THEIR OWN HOMES UNDER FLOORBOARDS OR SECRET AREAS IN CLOSETS OR ROOMS, AND AWAY FROM ALL PRYING EYES. THE WORST POSSIBLE THING TO BE ACCUSED OF WOULD BE TO BE A WITCH. EVEN THE OTHER LADIES IN YOUR SECRET GROUP WOULD BETRAY YOU TO SAVE FACE, BELIEVE IT, IT HAPPENED.

BUT, ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE, SOMEONE WILL BE IN A USED BOOK SHOP & FIND A TREASURE AMONGST THE ROUGH. WHICH IS WHY I TELL EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN BECAUSE SOME OF THE VICTORIAN HAND-WRITTEN GRIMOIRES ARE AROUND, RARE, BUT AROUND.

SOME OF THE GREATEST WORKS IN RITUALS WERE PASSED THROUGH BLOODLINES OR COVENS, AND THERE ARE PRESERVATION GROUPS THAT WORK TO RESTORE & COMPILE THE RITUALS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES & TIME PERIODS (OF SEVERAL I AM A MEMBER).

ANYONE CAN BE PART OF THE PRESERVATION BY RESCUING ITEMS WHEN THEY COME ACROSS THEM; LITERARY OR NON-LITERARY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

''ANYONE CAN BE PART OF THE PRESERVATION BY RESCUING ITEMS WHEN THEY COME ACROSS THEM; LITERARY OR NON-LITERARY''

that appeals to the pack rat in me.next time someone tells me i am a hoarder i will tell them i am not,i am a preservationist. :lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I read your other post, The hidden Magical Items post, first, and now my interest is really peaked regarding the time capsule idea thing I mentioned.

But, sticking with this topic. Say that you don't have anyone to pass down your acquired knowledge to? If your family is not aware of your practices, none of your life long friends have a clue, and worse would not understand even if they knew.

Would compiling all of the writings, knowledge, and experiences in a separate BOS reserved for giving to the world, in a sense, be an ethical thing to do? I know that in the wrong hands ANYTHING can be misused. But isn't that basically what has happened with the rare finds in used bookstores, estate sales, etc.? Not meaning the ending up in the wrong hands part, but in the passing knowledge to someone who is a complete unknown, possibly years down the line after ones passing.

Hope I'm not babbling ::facepalm::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

GOTZ 2 ::bump:: THIS!!!!

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:THE PRACTICE OF MAGICK, MYSTICISM, & SPIRITUALISM MOVED FROM OVERT TO COVERT WITH THE PLUNGING SPLASH OF CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT EUROPE. DESPITE WHAT MANY THINK, IT WASN'T UNTIL LONG, LONG AFTER CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS THAT CHRISTIANITY TOOK THE WORLD BY STORM, OR MORE ACCURATELY, WAR. A BURGEONING POWER, THE CHURCH MOVED FROM BEING JUST A PLACE FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE TO BECOME A POLITICAL FORCE THAT RULED ENTIRE COUNTRIES & THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THERE COULD BE NO GREATER FORCE THAN THE CHURCH, THEREFORE ALL INDIVIDUAL SOURCES OF POWER MUST BE TAKEN AWAY. TO SOFTEN THE BLOW, THEY INCORPORATED PAGAN HOLIDAYS INTO THEIR OWN, WHICH IS WHY CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER, RATHER THAN THE SUMMERTIME WHICH IS PURPORTEDLY CLOSER TO THE ACTUAL TIME OF YEAR FOR JESUS'S BIRTH. I DIGRESS THOUGH-----

ONE QUESTION I GET ALL THE TIME FROM NEWLY HYPER & EXCITED COLLECTORS IS "WHERE CAN I GET SOME ANCIENT BOOKS ON MAGICK?" THE ANSWER, ONLY IF YOU HAVE SEVERAL THOUSAND TO TENS OF THOUSANDS TO SPARE PER BOOK. SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL SCRIPTS ON MAGICK ARE IN PRIVATE COLLECTION, AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THEM CHEAP. NOT ONLY THAT BUT GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYONE TO ADMIT TO YOU WHAT THEY ACTUALLY OWN IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO TRUST YOU.

THE RECORDS THAT AREN'T RECORDED ARE THE SADDEST PART OF MYSTIC HISTORY, BEING THE HISTORY OF ANCIENT RITUALS PASSED ONLY FROM LIPS TO LIPS FOR FEAR OF BEING BRANDED HERETICS, WITCHES, WARLOCKS, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, OR WORSE. THE HEIGHT OF THE FRENZY OF PERSECUTION SECURED A HORRIFIC FATE FOR ANYONE WHO HAD RECORDED THEIR PERSONAL SPELLS, COVEN SPELLS, OR ANCIENT RITUALS. THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF PERSONAL RECORDS DESTROYED IN A PERIOD KNOWN TO THOSE WHO ARE "IN THE KNOW" AS "THE DARK DAYS OF DIAGANTE", NAMED FOR THE MAN WHO STARTED THE MOVEMENT OF DESTRUCTION. MOSTLY RAVAGED BY FIRES IN WHAT CAN ONLY BE COMPARED TO THE HORRORS OF THE FIRE OF ALEXANDRIA. SO MUCH LOST, EXCEPT FOR WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THE CHURCH WHEN ACCUSED CITIZENS WERE ARRESTED FOR TRIAL.

IN THE LAST 160 YEARS THERE'S BEEN A STRONG MOVEMENT TO RECORD AS MUCH OF THE HISTORY AS POSSIBLE FROM THOSE WHO WERE STILL LIVING LONG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER. BUT, IT IS HEART-WRENCHING TO KNOW WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN LOST FOREVER.

THE VICTORIAN ERA SAW A GREAT REVIVAL IN THE PRACTICE OF MAGICK, IT RAN RAMPANT THROUGHOUT THE HIGH SOCIETY IN EUROPE & THE USA. WOMEN WERE ESPECIALLY BEWITCHED BY THE POSSIBILITIES (YES, I MEANT TO MAKE THE PUN), THAT THEY ORGANIZED LITTLE SOCIETIES IN THEIR TOWNS & WOULD MEET MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY TO PERFORM MAGICK. USUALLY THE WOMEN STORED THEIR TOOLS IN THE WOODED AREA WHERE THEY PRACTICED, IN THEIR OWN HOMES UNDER FLOORBOARDS OR SECRET AREAS IN CLOSETS OR ROOMS, AND AWAY FROM ALL PRYING EYES. THE WORST POSSIBLE THING TO BE ACCUSED OF WOULD BE TO BE A WITCH. EVEN THE OTHER LADIES IN YOUR SECRET GROUP WOULD BETRAY YOU TO SAVE FACE, BELIEVE IT, IT HAPPENED.

BUT, ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE, SOMEONE WILL BE IN A USED BOOK SHOP & FIND A TREASURE AMONGST THE ROUGH. WHICH IS WHY I TELL EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN BECAUSE SOME OF THE VICTORIAN HAND-WRITTEN GRIMOIRES ARE AROUND, RARE, BUT AROUND.

SOME OF THE GREATEST WORKS IN RITUALS WERE PASSED THROUGH BLOODLINES OR COVENS, AND THERE ARE PRESERVATION GROUPS THAT WORK TO RESTORE & COMPILE THE RITUALS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES & TIME PERIODS (OF SEVERAL I AM A MEMBER).

ANYONE CAN BE PART OF THE PRESERVATION BY RESCUING ITEMS WHEN THEY COME ACROSS THEM; LITERARY OR NON-LITERARY.
ash-mda wrote:THE PRACTICE OF MAGICK, MYSTICISM, & SPIRITUALISM MOVED FROM OVERT TO COVERT WITH THE PLUNGING SPLASH OF CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT EUROPE. DESPITE WHAT MANY THINK, IT WASN'T UNTIL LONG, LONG AFTER CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS THAT CHRISTIANITY TOOK THE WORLD BY STORM, OR MORE ACCURATELY, WAR. A BURGEONING POWER, THE CHURCH MOVED FROM BEING JUST A PLACE FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE TO BECOME A POLITICAL FORCE THAT RULED ENTIRE COUNTRIES & THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THERE COULD BE NO GREATER FORCE THAN THE CHURCH, THEREFORE ALL INDIVIDUAL SOURCES OF POWER MUST BE TAKEN AWAY. TO SOFTEN THE BLOW, THEY INCORPORATED PAGAN HOLIDAYS INTO THEIR OWN, WHICH IS WHY CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER, RATHER THAN THE SUMMERTIME WHICH IS PURPORTEDLY CLOSER TO THE ACTUAL TIME OF YEAR FOR JESUS'S BIRTH. I DIGRESS THOUGH-----

There is a movement to find these books and manuscripts and you are correct, they do exist...But making them public will be done according to very different rules then from finding other rare and important books on other topics. The greatest fear out there, is that they will be attacked and reviled by other people in the Occult Community, and obviously this stuff still goes on. Some people have come onto eBay, "tested the waters", and then split the scene...saying "Oh no! I'm not putting up with all that Cr*P...And another 20 years is lost....and maybe permanently lost. I known all my grandfather's mystical manuscripts (5 approx 300 pp bound typescripts are at the Masonic Mother Lodge London...but no one is going to get to see them (I did read them as a child however and can remember thei Qabalistic ideas they contained)...I have a 3" spool of 35 mm microfilm of all documents that I tracked down related to Count Saint Germain. These documents run from the 1600s thru about 1850....I mentioned this here and on other sites and got zero response...
So sometime in the next 10 years I may make a transfer to optical disk, as the life of film is less than 100 years unless you have air conditioned vaults and all that stuff. On my site I published a vellum document (under Welcome /Hi, Hey Hello...that is a family document with the oldest usage of the word Wyche...at least that I know of.

And there are families out there - old families that have remarkable things from 600 year old rose petals in pottery containers that have a poorly documented Family word of mouth, of course) statement that these were "there" at the first "semi-punlic" Rosicrucian meetings....Astrological manuscripts of John Gadbury.....I have extensive notes taken from the mss...but its not the kind of astrology for lonely hearted teenagers and people who really should go out and get a life...

Rachel Wlech, a friend of mine (deceased - one of the designers of the Pentagon) and a student of Crowley's, shortly before her death ( a few years ago) passed on to me all the verbal stuff...but burned her entire 60 year files of correspondence...Why? "There are no reall large numbers of people out there who are willing to REALLY learn and when I'm gone I don't want this stuff read by a bunch of "flag-pole-sitters"...They Shoot Horses Don't They?"

The Black Box - published 1600s - no date size 16 mo. about a 1/2 inch thick, blind leather binding....is out there somewhere..stolen from the Gateway Book Store just after Mary Gorham's death....

John Phillips Palmer, poet, writer, nice guy, was one of the very last people to sit down and have long afternoon chats with Dr. Israel Regardie...why hasn't he written it up? Because "he doesn't want to have to deal with a bunch of pule-ing people looking for bread & circuses.

Jackie Gleason had a huge library of this stuff...Where is it? The Inquisition under the name Opus Dei has been at fault a few times for destroying or hoarding in the Vatican Library - all kinds of stuff. What happened to A. Kitselman's hanwritten manuscripts? I have copies of 2 of them and one will be reprinted by me, later on, if I get to it.

Looking at the world that wants to receive this knowledge and use it wisely, people like yourself and others, are fine and proper, but there is the "Bread & Circus Crowd" and frankly at this point, if they want any information or the old mss. being taken out of kitchen cuboards and safedeposit boxes, and single book shelves in homes hard to locate (for various reasons) - they are going to play by our rules and not the rules of open non-limited friendship or Southeby's - but frankly...and said without nastiness....by Our Rules which have to be guessed at as they are not written nor spoken.

In the years 2003 though 2005, many old very old witches and magicians were selling tons of amazing items for pennies on eBay...they very correctly wanted to not leave anyone out of the loop...seriously, I bought about the equivalent of 14 regular size shipping cartons of amazing stuff...dispersed about 2 1/2 cartons to people I knew, ceremonially destroyed one piece that had a bound entity that wanted freedom , and have the rest. Its not for sale at this time. I have a day job and don't need the money.

Please do not take this email as a nasty response to your well thought out real and important thread and imnitial post. This is not directed at you at all, nor a number of other people.....But I am a writer and I wanted to document the feelings from the other side of the equation...that of the people who own this stuff. From 1958 through about 1978 they basically believed that the Liberal Time was near and a lot of things came forth...But from the middle 1990s onwards, We the People who have been involved with this for decades not months....frankly, feel betrayed and are currently building our own parallel l culture by ourselves. My grandmother knew the real Steppenwolf..the one that Hermann Hesse wrote about...I own his letters, but reading them there is no instant gratefication....it takes time and effort to figure them out....the current generation is addicted to instant gratification and the Great Generation from 1890-1930 (and living past that time) invented 80% of all inventions...created the greatest body of literature since the Greeks (counting all their destroyed manuscripts (Christians of course), lay down all the rules for stable economics and the first rules for women's rights...from Tesla to Einstein, From Frank Norris to F. Scoot Fitzgerald, the transcendental Saint Hellen Keller, and so on...they did things...recently, on a commuter train I saw a bunch of college kids puting cell phones into their pants or panties and sending each other gennital photographs....A lot of us are sitting this dance out and preparing for the next generation...The Generation of 2013.....

Truly Best Wishes,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Ash, GREAT topic.... and your input Caiyros, is both interesting and sad. I hate the idea of good hearted people offering
timeless information only to have it shot down or be chased off by immature members of the public. It ruins potential learning
for the genuine students. I shudder to think how much helpful knowledge has been lost to deaths or permanently hidden
due to outside ignorance. I ordered my first grimoire from a cabal & am expecting it soon, it will be cherished.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The biggest problem is that of Good People Being Attacked....."well I think those pics were photoshopped....etc etc etc...."

And the response ALWAYS is...

"I was Nice to them
I shared my own information with them
I have been friendly
and I have been P*SS*D ON !

So much of this has happened over the past 36 months that it is NOW TOO LATE....
The Brat Generation has one more time used their spoiled ignorance to strongly slow down what could have occurred 2 years ago and we are rolling into DEAD SLOW......

And the Horror of it all is that they LOVE IT - ITS GOSSIP - ITS UNREQUITED SEX - ITS DIPTINI ON WALLS.....
And its smashed tombstones.

Its time to kick the childish factor out of the Occult.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Caiyros - You have a PM. :pirate2:

Noooo it's never too late!!!! Maybe I'm just overly optimistic...But people are opening up to learning about the occult
at a break neck pace, it's even becoming "mainstream" in a sense...What with Ghost Adventures & the conspiracy shows (that delve into paranormal phenomena sometimes). It may be water downed in a sense of course...but the cream will always rise to the top.

Some might see some mainstream acceptance/mention of the occult as mocking it, but at times, no press is bad press.
When something is good, genuine, & evolutionary, those that will benefit (and in turn, eventually enhance it) it will be drawn in despite the naysayers, mockers, or pettiness. One person who's had their life changed by sound advice will tell 20 others, one who's just goofing around and trying to take the piss outta you will tell maybe 3.

Keep fighting the good fight people...Sometimes the most life changing view has the hardest road to travel to see.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Caiyros, I think for some the more complex material is not understood, and therefore is lost. And the catty attitudes in the Occult will likely never change. Just Google any eBay seller or well-known paranormal practitioner's name and you'll see Rip Off Reports, Complaint posts, Petition sites, etc all abused for the reason of trying to "shoot down the competition". It's something you know is going to happen to some degree. It even happens when you get practitioners face to face. I know of a psychic who actually set fire to another's booth! It's ridiculous, but it happens. All you can do is forge ahead despite the childish behavior.

Many preservation groups are gathering & protecting what is left. And they aren't going to post any of it on the internet for public viewing, it's the adage that a little good information in the wrong hands can make a lot of trouble... which is true in some cases. There's things Ash & I are still on the fence about discussing or sharing publicly because of the potential for unintended use. You have to weigh the pros & cons and decide, logically & responsibly, what is the outcome of this decision?

But, I think we do have a pretty good library of recorded generation-to-generation works passed by mouth, as do many of our friends in the field who study the history & evolution of magick.

However, it doesn't even have to be the grandiose, it can be the simple rescuing of a cauldron, a journal, a grimoire, a cloak, a potion recipe book, etc. It can be any article that speaks to the practice of magick even just 40 years ago, 100 years ago, etc.

Being, now, in a far more tolerant society (for those of us living in countries where they don't capture & kill the witches anymore) it is an obligation to save the information we do have, to save the materials & items we do see, and keep our own records.

Knowledge is power, it really is, it isn't just my signature line, it's a true statement. Knowledge is the greatest power any of us will ever have.

Yellk, I would recommend if you do not have a blood relative that does not practice, that you do not leave it the world per se, but leave it to an organization, to a museum, or to some responsible party that can take ownership of it and distribute as you desire; whether it be publish it publicly, or pass it to someone, etc. I would make sure that whatever you do record that you leave it to someone or somewhere that can care for it properly.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits