Black Dragon

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Silver Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zekauf
Zodiac:

So I've already got a Dark Elf and a Silver Dragon; I've been thinking of getting a black dragon for a while now, but I think I need some pointers before I go doing anything just yet. I'm definitely getting the feeling that there might be one hanging around, though maybe that's just my own imagination running wild. I'm not too worried about my being able to handle whatever energy it has, but more if I'm advanced enough to be trying to get one. I didn't have any issues with my Dark Elf, besides some slight headaches the first day I got him, if that helps much.

In any case, I do feel like I've been getting some "hints" from a black dragon - seems to be making itself known to a point, but I don't know much more about it. I'd like to get one, just not sure how far along I really am to be trying to bring one in.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Why not give it time? I've had visits from several DA spirits, one of them a hellhound, but I've been spirit-keeping for 3 months and feel I need more time before I welcome in a full black dragon and I am a big dragon fan. I have a handful of dragons... two are hybrid blacks, one black/silver, one divine (gold/black)... I liked the idea of going hybrid black for awhile to get used to the DA energy before inviting a black into my dragon family.

Zekaufein
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've actually had my Dark Elf for over a year now, I'm pretty used to him to say the least. Same for the Silver, they've been around a while. I think I've been getting indications of the Black Dragon for about 3-5 months now, I just wasn't sure if it was my imagination running wild or not. I also considered the idea of a silver/black hybrid, that did seem cool in any case. So I might go that route and get the black later, he doesn't seem to be in a rush anyway.

I'm not really worried about the black's energy being too much, in any case.

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Zekaufein wrote:So I've already got a Dark Elf and a Silver Dragon; I've been thinking of getting a black dragon for a while now, but I think I need some pointers before I go doing anything just yet. I'm definitely getting the feeling that there might be one hanging around, though maybe that's just my own imagination running wild. I'm not too worried about my being able to handle whatever energy it has, but more if I'm advanced enough to be trying to get one. I didn't have any issues with my Dark Elf, besides some slight headaches the first day I got him, if that helps much.

In any case, I do feel like I've been getting some "hints" from a black dragon - seems to be making itself known to a point, but I don't know much more about it. I'd like to get one, just not sure how far along I really am to be trying to bring one in.

Hi there Zekaufein ::wave:: :wave: ,

Thanks to Sessabliss, I have 4 baby black dragons (3 female triplets & their male best friend), a black/gold male hybrid (courtesy of Adelphia), and now just recently acquired a black dragoness from Sessabliss... I luv her & she's a darling mommy figure to my baby blacks. The first night that I got her, the babies just ran over to her and just nuzzled her from all sides and my dragoness, L, lowered her head to nuzzle them in return :thumbup: :inlove: . Sessabliss described her as "7000 years old and loves magic of all types and is a huge protector with strong defensive magic. Ofcourse being a dragon, she is mad for treasure and can help you with money as well. She is not a talker but a doer, she is very companionable and a great listener. She feels that maybe she will become more talkative with you in time". If I may make a suggestion? There are alot of great dragons sellers out there like ::ch:: , Adelphia, Mortrag_Castle,Draconity, Treeleafe, etc.

I have had recent experience with Sessabliss so I'll describe it with you. She has several auctions & she is always a joy in communicating & describing spirits, so you could always go to her with such auctions like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Conjured ... 4aaf63e9fd
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Were-Animals-We ... 4aaec91271
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Dragon-K ... 4aac1f53ba
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Dragon-S ... 4aac1f50a2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINI-Multi-Bind ... 4aaaed6214
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Multi-binding-S ... 4aaaed590d

Here are my experiences with her dragon spirits along with other experiences from my hybrid dragon. Hope these help you :thumbup:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =3&t=28134
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=25449
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=25331

I'm only sharing my recent experience with you but there are alot of great dragon sellers out there :thumbup: and I love all of my spirits, these sellers will always make the best matches for you, so you'll get a great dragon/dragoness....do you feel it is a male or female? or would you prefer a baby black dragon?

Nikka
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hm, it's probably male. That's at least the gist I'm getting. I wonder if he's been "overshadowing" my silver or something, since I interact & see stuff my Dark Elf causes pretty regularly. Still working on communicating with them, so maybe I need to hold off till I can converse with my current set. Though I've been trying for a long while and I don't get much for results in that area. I do see stuff, of course, and the "third eye" part of my forehead often gets an extremely tingly feeling to it.

A baby might be amusing, but I think I should start with an adult, anyhow.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Baby's are also great companions. They give off the best energy. They are not hard to handle or anything of that sort. Please do not dismiss a baby over an adult because you might think of them as more work or that you could not benefit from having one. All of my babys are a great joy to me.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh, I'm not dismissing them at all. I am merely thinking of them in this matter; since from what I know/understand, they are not bound to being a certain age as a spirit. So I would rather have it that they make the choice, than me. I'm simply saying "adult" because the one I think is hanging around, looks to be an adult.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I understand you wanting an adult but you are wrong in the fact that they are not bound to a certain age. This is not true unless you get an entity. All of my babys are bound at a certain age. Some older some younger. I know that the little ones are not for everyone.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Zekaufein
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ah, well that's interesting. I'm still undecided as of yet, as it is. I'll keep what you said in mind, of course.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

it sounds like you have an unbound with you already. if he's in no hurry then it seems that you both will know when you are ready to have him bound.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”