I dropped my hippogryph vessel!

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
huiping0712
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

What do I do now? I dropped her stone! I'm not sure if there's any cracks coz there were already quite a few cracks. I used my tarot to try to communicate with her. I asked how she was feeling and it came out knight of swords reversed. And then I asked if she'll forgive me, it came out 7 of cups.

I checked out the divinatory meaning given with the deck, and reversed knight of swords meant disrupt, which sorta i guess it means she feels disrupted? And the 7 of cups meant smth like nothing is permenent. Means her forgiveness is not permenent? I'm not sure! I might have grasped the wrong meaning, or that I failed in using tarot to communicate with her. I hope she's ok!

But what do I do now?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

When I drop my stones, I say "Whoops..... sorry about that". Maybe that "nothing permanent" means that the drop probably startled her, but it's nothing serious.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

If it broke, then this might help you.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=207

If the vesle is not damaged, then your spirits should be safe ^^

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

huiping0712
Zodiac:

[quote="xXxClairexXx"]If it broke, then this might help you.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=207

If the vesle is not damaged, then your spirits should be safe ^^[/quote]

I'm not sure if the vessel is damaged... Coz there were already some cracks and holes... It's a natural clear quartz stone...

huiping0712
Zodiac:

Mmmm... I just did another tarot session asking if her vessel is ok. I got the reversed of death, which the book wrote inertia, among other stuff. I went to look up inertia in the dictionary (bad command of english. Sorry!) and saw that it meant that nothing has changed. I strongly hope that she meant the inertia thingy. Somehow, it made me relieved. =) Thanks all for helping!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I feel the "nothing has changed" message is accurate. What I mean is that your hippo is still with you. All spirits are bound to you by Magnolia so even if the vessel were damaged the spirit would not leave you. I believe you're good and so is the gryph :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

silentartist
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi

Well first I would like to say that you really should not rely on the meanings that were in the booklet that came with the cards.
It is my understanding that it is better to use your own intuition that to use someone else meaning of the cards.

When I first read what cards you pulled and the meaning given I feel that she may have been saying "Well it was a little disturbing but nothing is permanent." Not that she was saying she would not forgive you.

I really think everything will be fine.

I don't really think too much about it when I drop a vessel but that is just me. Everyone is different so are the spirits also different.

Anyways that is what I feel about this. Yea I know I am really late in responding to this but just wanted to say something.

Return to “Creatures A-J”