ritual to summon a succubus

Invocations for nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
Yes, you should have been given a chance to explain further.

The others are right in that it is wise to make it known that protective measures should be set upon working with dark summonings such as this.
That aside, you should not have been insulted or reported in my view.

Frater - Although I understand you were simply enraged at the thought of danger that could ensue, I have to disagree with the tone you took at points in addressing richard.. it was uncalled for.
Also, your intention may be for the good of all including the originator of the topic - however, calling someone a "moron" and an "idiot" is probably not the best way to get them to heed your warnings.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

NoctemAeternus wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
Yes, you should have been given a chance to explain further.

The others are right in that it is wise to make it known that protective measures should be set upon working with dark summonings such as this.
That aside, you should not have been insulted or reported in my view.

Frater - Although I understand you were simply enraged at the thought of danger that could ensue, I have to disagree with the tone you took at points in addressing richard.. it was uncalled for.
Also, your intention may be for the good of all including the originator of the topic - however, calling someone a "moron" and an "idiot" is probably not the best way to get them to heed your warnings.
Yes this is true, i couldn't believe what i was seeing at first. When i heard of this i was enraged. When you Study the Zohar and hear that name you know exactly whats going to happen. When some novice steps into that world. A lot of people do not know this but their is a very black side to Lilith and her sisters and they can be very malevolent, very.... Very alluring, seducing and dangerous exceedingly so.....

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote: Yes this is true, i couldn't believe what i was seeing at first. When i heard of this i was enraged. When you Study the Zohar and hear that name you know exactly whats going to happen. When some novice steps into that world. A lot of people do not know this but their is a very black side to Lilith and her sisters and they can be very malevolent, very.... Very alluring, seducing and dangerous exceedingly so.....
Yes, Lilith has a much darker side to her that can prove a great challenge for some.. whilst being the ruin of others. It is important to keep in mind the nature, as a whole, of a portal directed by the truest form of Lilith.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh i do not judge her. I am actually fascinated by her, i just gaze at her beauty not because i fear her, but because some beautiful beings are as dangerous as they are beautiful and we hv already met before....

Im gonna do the honors and kick my own self off the forum for a month... I'll see you guys November :baghead:.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:Oh i do not judge her. I am actually fascinated by her, i just gaze at her beauty not because i fear her, but because some beautiful beings are as dangerous as they are beautiful and we hv already met before....

Im gonna do the honors and kick my own self off the forum for a month... I'll see you guys November :baghead:.
To clarify, with my above comment I was agreeing with your statement on the darker nature of Lilith. How this ought to be kept in mind when opening oneself up to her power, and allowing such a summoning in the way mentioned here.

No need to kick yourself off the forum, unless you feel it is needed for some reason or another.

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes, i understand, but ive neglected myself, i need to recollect myself. Congratulations on your book, i am very proud of you.. You are the most eloquent fascinating being ive ever encountered, AND I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

See you in a month,

FYA

Frater Y.A.
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

OKAY.... Granted I haven't been here all that long, but I must say this is the first time I've seen such hostility here...although I haven't read everything on the forums. lol

I realize his bio lists him as "experienced" and I agree that what was posted could be quite dangerous to the inexperienced and naive. But I think even some who are experienced in -keeping- spirits may not necessarily understand the difference between "summoning" and "invocation" and just to point out the obvious...he posted in a section that was -created- for invocations where none was posted. So I'm pretty sure he figured he was being helpful.

While I do FULLY understand the magnitude of your reaction to this, Frater, as I know from personal experience the damage a malicious entity can do...I think perhaps it's less than helpful to the situation to let anger and outrage take over. My honest impression of this situation is that no harm was intended and it truly was a simple misunderstanding. :/

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Scordra wrote:There is a lot of information posted on the web, not just in this forum and I hope that people use some common sense. You don't drive a Lambo first before you've ever sat behind a wheel.....but as in the case for some people (where I wish natural selection would occur...hence the Darwin awards...etc.) you just can't tell them anything....won't listen to a word of advice....
Again I stress my point too...that you can have postings and information anywhere...we cannot monitor and police all...the best defense is doing that for yourself and using common sense....some people will...and others won't...so you can't always place that responsibility on every individual...I hope people understand what I'm saying.....this was not an attack on the person who posted, simply on those who follow without common sense....like why we need wrappers on our meat that says, "cook thoroughly before eating"....duhhhh......hope you guys get me....

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

I agree, we can do without the name-calling, you should give someone the opportunity to explain themselves before judgment (if any) is passed. There have been times I've written something without thinking I need to start from square 1 in explanation, or to explain the totality of circumstances or a situation, and had to go back to amend.

As for summoning a Succubus, I would say two things on the topic: 1. the posted inscription looks to be more of a religious standpoint based on the composition therefore you might be limited to who would respond, 2. you have no control over who comes through, therefore I agree all precautions should be taken.

To quote Ash's favorite quote "Assumptions are the mother of a f-ups" so in future let's respond to someone by asking them for the details of their situation or their intentions before assumptions are made & threads derail.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

Yes, i understand, but ive neglected myself, i need to recollect myself. Congratulations on your book, i am very proud of you.. You are the most eloquent fascinating being ive ever encountered, AND I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!
I must have missed something who wrote a book?
See you in a month,

FYA
There's no need to kick yourself off for a month. Just take a moment to count to 10, or walk around the room in contemplation when you feel the need to respond immediately out of emotion. Wacky, outlandish, emotional responses are made by the best of us, just self-edit whenever you feel it coming on ;)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Invocations”