ritual to summon a succubus

Invocations for nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
User avatar
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am
11
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

richard t wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.
I dont think you should hv your account deleted, but i over reacted i wish you would hv posted more info and not leave an open summoning for anybody to use. A summoning for a spirit is not an invocation. Calling a spirit without laying out the pros and cons and nature of the spirit without what to expect and what not is dangerous we can all agree. In truth i thought that was moronic and very dangerous. You posted you are experienced so i thought which i thought wrong the rebuke will be taken though harsh as future advice and a big no, no. What i sad, said was not right nor can i ever make it right, but i rarely do this, but i will apologize. This is a great forum and i am only one person not the forum and people here are great and you will destroy a lot of great knowledge by allowing me to spoil your adventure, but as i said before when dealing with demons that give birth to demon kings which one according to rabbinic lore is the mother Asmodeus we need to be careful.... We need to protect each other. You need to help us in this. This is not much to ask for you are responsible for the information you give and the life you create or destroy.

This is truth, this is being responsible... I hv taken this as a lesson. I hope you will as well..

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.


The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
User avatar
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 pm
11
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.
I dont think you should hv your account deleted, but i over reacted i wish you would hv posted more info and not leave an open summoning for anybody to use. A summoning for a spirit is not an invocation. Calling a spirit without laying out the pros and cons and nature of the spirit without what to expect and what not is dangerous we can all agree. In truth i thought that was moronic and very dangerous. You posted you are experienced so i thought which i thought wrong the rebuke will be taken though harsh as future advice and a big no, no. What i sad, said was not right nor can i ever make it right, but i rarely do this, but i will apologize. This is a great forum and i am only one person not the forum and people here are great and you will destroy a lot of great knowledge by allowing me to spoil your adventure, but as i said before when dealing with demons that give birth to demon kings which one according to rabbinic lore is the mother Asmodeus we need to be careful.... We need to protect each other. You need to help us in this. This is not much to ask for you are responsible for the information you give and the life you create or destroy.

This is truth, this is being responsible... I hv taken this as a lesson. I hope you will as well..

Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.
Been lurking about this post a while...I understand why you got angry,it would have been only too easy for someone to simply be like "oh i'll do this" and not take precaution,and right steps,it was a bit harsh what you said (not trying to stir the pot) but i can understand why you said what you said and felt how you felt.. :hug:
so please no one leave unless it is a nessecary leave
:candlep: :hug:


ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 12651
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
13
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:Yes, i understand, but ive neglected myself, i need to recollect myself. Congratulations on your book, i am very proud of you.. You are the most eloquent fascinating being ive ever encountered, AND I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

See you in a month,

FYA
creepyhollows wrote: I must have missed something who wrote a book?
I wonder this myself.. not sure if Frater was addressing me or not.. if so, perhaps he had mistaken me for another.
I'm always writing though, maybe he saw into the future.. awesome
:D


User avatar
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:09 am
11
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.
I am sorry that you are leaving us Richard. Frater could have just asked you if you called protection instead of calling you a moron. Name-calling, in itself, is immature. I would have expected a teacher to have responded more appropriately, but then again he isn't my teacher. You have NOTHING to be reported...but name-calling IS worthy of of reporting. It is one thing to be opinionated, but we can filter our thoughts before they spew from our mouth.

I am on CH friend list on facebook, Richard, if you would like to continue sharing your ideas and experiences. There are many good people here. I am sorry you have had to experience this ridiculous thread crash. It is shameful.


Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
User avatar
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am
11
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

brotony101 wrote:
richard t wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.
I am sorry that you are leaving us Richard. Frater could have just asked you if you called protection instead of calling you a moron. Name-calling, in itself, is immature. I would have expected a teacher to have responded more appropriately, but then again he isn't my teacher. You have NOTHING to be reported...but name-calling IS worthy of of reporting. It is one thing to be opinionated, but we can filter our thoughts before they spew from our mouth.

I am on CH friend list on facebook, Richard, if you would like to continue sharing your ideas and experiences. There are many good people here. I am sorry you have had to experience this ridiculous thread crash. It is shameful.
You have a right to your opinion and i already apologized, but lets slip on my steve madden slippers for a moment...

I am a Teacher, but are teachers above mistakes?

I do not hide behind a cloak of false compassion, do you?

Perhaps you are a an astral warrior and hv traveled the heights or depths and seen the horrors there?

Or maybe you hv seen the Abyss and knows whats ther, like i have?

Am i above reproach?

Am i not subject to emotional outburst when i sense danger?

Am i not human or atleast in a human body?

I have performed many exorcisms, have you?

I have seen demonic manifestations from the unaware tampering in things they know not, hv you.

I have trained in the arts from teachers who if they didn't break it down you would think they were speaking arabic, hv you?

I have traveled into the dark and have been burnt, hv you?

I hv survived botched invocations and bad evocations due to own stupidity on my own with out aid of a teacher, hv you?

So my reaction though poor is not in truth now is it?

So in case you would like to throw me under the bus with your self righteousness and run me over, because of my indignation. Go ahead because as you slip on my shoes you'll only fly out the windshield of the car u used to hit me, do you understand?

When you think you know something you realize you know nothing as did i in this case.... Sometimes it pays to slip on another shoes before you go trampling all over a dead dog....

Some times we think the victimizer and the victim is different when in truth they are the same to a differing degree, nobody sees this until they are the victim of some else careless error or they victimize another through their careless actions...

If you are not willing to go out on a lim for those who could possibly be hurt by someone else's carelessness then you are right i will never be your teacher nor will i ever care to be. Those who are not willing to sacrifice themselves like me and my order has for centuries is not even worthy to call themselves human....

Only a coward will refuse to speak out against, whether right or wrong danger.. AND I WILL NEVER BE KNOWN AS SUCH, BUT WILL YOU?

Hmmmm, just asking?



Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.


The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
User avatar
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am
11
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Be mindful of what you do...

Because of my actions we may have lost a beautiful soul for this i apologize.
Because of his actions we could have lost a beautiful soul therefore the apology is on him, for that.

We both may have possibly lost a beautiful soul, but we can learn from this and move on. We do not need you to chime in for me or him, but we both need to learn from this and gain the most from the experience and thats the reality.

The simplest evocations are generally the most powerful as is the simplest insult, thus we both are wrong. Do not take sides for no one grows from that.


The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
User avatar
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am
11
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

You will never know the pain and horror of an exorcism until you botch a ritual.

The most difficult exorcism you will ever do is the one you have to do on yourself. It is the most dangerous, most painful, horrible mind wrenching experience you will ever go through and right when you think its over you will find there are more than just one, but i have....

The mental, physical, spiritual strength it takes sobers you immediately.
Compassion goes out the window, you know whats out there, you know the pain, you know the danger. You think i speak out against blark arts and demons because i hv nothing better to do. No i speak out from experience and anybody who does summoning, conjuring or any type of advanced work will tell you if you slip or let your guard down you will be burnt. Its as simple as that. When the cone or spiral of power is created things are attracted to that energy source, when certain divine names are chanted things are attracted to the energy it creates. THEY ARE ALSO ATTRACTED TO THE PERSON WHO CREATED THAT ENERGY SOURCE!!!

This is not a joke.. This is very real and sometimes you think this stuff is a game, but it is not and if you do you will lose every-time.

I bet you didn't know every-time Ash or Magnolias goes out to Conjure or bind and a lot of you wine because you don't get this on time or this hasn't shipped or that which is petty compared to the truth.

Each time they step into their ritual area or their circle or however they do what they do every practitioner knows this could be their last. Really, that could be their last time breathing fresh air...

The general penalty for foul ups in summoning, conjuring, binding or evocation if you will is death, disease or possession and this can happen on many levels or all or just emotional, spiritual, physical or in the soul or even generational. You are never completely protected, you are never really prepared for what may come through. Never! Being careless is never an option....No matter how good or how perfect you got your system mastered.....No matter how casual some may make it sound, there is nothing casual about it.

And this is the hard truth...

P.S. also know the more powerful you become the powerful your adversaries on the planes. Kind of like a role playing game if you will as you grow so do the other characters in your sphere of influence or you grow into theirs. It's like an ant until he gets to the size of a spider than he's the spiders enemy, than the size of a cat, then he's the cats enemy then the elephant hes the elephant enemy get it. It is better you do not walk this path if you are not completely dedicated to it rewards and consequences of its flaws and failures....


The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
User avatar
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 pm
11
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:
brotony101 wrote:
richard t wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:
richard t wrote:post script: again my apologies. i didn't mention that i was involved with my succubus for years before ritual. but don't you think i should be given a chance to give an explanation before someone calls me a moron or reports my topic?
This has nothing to do with collecting, but everything to do with summoning. There is a "BIG" difference u do know this dont you and a beginner would like nothing more to prove his magickal acuity than to do a ritual from someone on the forum someone they believe deep down they can trust. It is not hostility it is a brothers rush to protect another from trouble, trouble you did not consider. Be mindful and responsible when you post anything. Always assume you are dealing with babies and always assume they are as fragile as eggs and teach nothing you cannot yourself pull them out of. Thats being responsible quoting a ritual in a language you dont fully understand is just irresponsible, doing it without training is dangerous and being its summoning ritual is careless. Something a beginner would do who wants to show off for giggles, but not very funny....

Be mindful,

We may not all like each other, but we will protect each other, is this understood....

Frater Y.A.
i understand what you are saying. but it is not right to be labelled a moron. where is the protection in that? regardless as i have stated above. i did take the necessary precautions. but failed to post it in the thread. again my apologies. and i request that my account be deleted.. thankyou.
I am sorry that you are leaving us Richard. Frater could have just asked you if you called protection instead of calling you a moron. Name-calling, in itself, is immature. I would have expected a teacher to have responded more appropriately, but then again he isn't my teacher. You have NOTHING to be reported...but name-calling IS worthy of of reporting. It is one thing to be opinionated, but we can filter our thoughts before they spew from our mouth.

I am on CH friend list on facebook, Richard, if you would like to continue sharing your ideas and experiences. There are many good people here. I am sorry you have had to experience this ridiculous thread crash. It is shameful.
You have a right to your opinion and i already apologized, but lets slip on my steve madden slippers for a moment...

I am a Teacher, but are teachers above mistakes?

I do not hide behind a cloak of false compassion, do you?

Perhaps you are a an astral warrior and hv traveled the heights or depths and seen the horrors there?

Or maybe you hv seen the Abyss and knows whats ther, like i have?

Am i above reproach?

Am i not subject to emotional outburst when i sense danger?

Am i not human or atleast in a human body?

I have performed many exorcisms, have you?

I have seen demonic manifestations from the unaware tampering in things they know not, hv you.

I have trained in the arts from teachers who if they didn't break it down you would think they were speaking arabic, hv you?

I have traveled into the dark and have been burnt, hv you?

I hv survived botched invocations and bad evocations due to own stupidity on my own with out aid of a teacher, hv you?

So my reaction though poor is not in truth now is it?

So in case you would like to throw me under the bus with your self righteousness and run me over, because of my indignation. Go ahead because as you slip on my shoes you'll only fly out the windshield of the car u used to hit me, do you understand?

When you think you know something you realize you know nothing as did i in this case.... Sometimes it pays to slip on another shoes before you go trampling all over a dead dog....

Some times we think the victimizer and the victim is different when in truth they are the same to a differing degree, nobody sees this until they are the victim of some else careless error or they victimize another through their careless actions...

If you are not willing to go out on a lim for those who could possibly be hurt by someone else's carelessness then you are right i will never be your teacher nor will i ever care to be. Those who are not willing to sacrifice themselves like me and my order has for centuries is not even worthy to call themselves human....

Only a coward will refuse to speak out against, whether right or wrong danger.. AND I WILL NEVER BE KNOWN AS SUCH, BUT WILL YOU?

Hmmmm, just asking?



Best Regards,

Frater Y.A.
Frater..This can be a problem...to many people on here want to summon things right away and they've read the wrong posts filled with fatuity,and they wont listen when people who know try to lead them in the right direction and lash out as us trying to help..then they ask questions later and complain when something goes wrong and why didnt anyone help..and if you say that you tried to help and i told you so you get attacked...i once had an arguement with someone because they were filling the person with..well BS and i stepped in and well..you can probably guess how that went... downhill big time...so i understand why you got so upset,and posted the way you did..i just dont bother anymore because certain people seem to get away with things and its the ones trying to help that get thrown into the cyber doghouse...

oh..and richard t? i wasnt saying that your post was filled with fatuity,i was talking about others....and for others.. im not taking sides...
:candlep:


ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1666
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 am
11
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I agree, this form is about spirit keeping, alot of people don't understand what's on the other side. But one thing nobody pointed out, the everything has fangs and claws, not only the dark side. If anybody is thinking of changing the ritual around to call on a Angel or bigger, please don't. You might think that there on the white side and there good, well just to let you know, they can be just as dangerous too, just take a look at the bible, God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, and how many cities did he destroy. If your interested in this type of magick, get training and play it safe.

Richard I can understand you enthusiasm on sharing you ritual, and the exciting results you have had, but you have to keep in mind the broad audience that you are addressing. But you need to find a way to filter and only address the people that have experience, and also you'll know they will appreciate you sharing your knowledge.


User avatar
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 am
14
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

DISCLAIMERS FOR PROTECTION BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY INVOCATION IS A GOOD IDEA NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SUMMONING RITUAL YOU ARE POSTING.

AS FOR PEOPLE NOT LISTENING, IT'S THEIR CHOICE IF THEY WANT TO DRINK SAND OR WATER. NO ONE IS GOING TO FORCE IDEAS DOWN SOMEONE ELSE'S THROAT. USUALLY WHEN YOU TRY TO TAKE AN AUTHORITATIVE POSTURE WITH SOMEONE & TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE WRONG THEY CLING EVEN MORE TO THEIR IDEA, EVEN IF THEY KNOW IT'S WRONG BECAUSE HUMANS LET PRIDE GET IN THE WAY. SO ACCOSTING SOMEONE TO LET THEM KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TOLD SOMETHING INCORRECT IS A BAD WAY TO GO ABOUT EDUCATION. THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THAT IS TO POST TO THE THREAD THE INFORMATION MISSING, OR POST THE CORRECT INFORMATION WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE ORIGINAL PERSON POSTING. THAT WAY IT'S LIKE "OPEN" INFORMATION THAT ANYONE CAN LEARN FROM & NOT A DIRECT COMBATIVE MOVE.


WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

Image
WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Post Reply

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Invocations”