neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae&Gargoyles
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:( I can't stop thinking about gargoyles lately. For the last two weeks or so, and I wasn't really sure why. At the beginning of the month I ordered an Incubus and Gargoyle (custom, so I dunno anything about them), and I got a prebound werewolf. So I am in no rush to buy more spirits before these three arrive. I already feel like I have too many to bond with, when I'd rather spend time one on one. But anyway... I browsed the store (big mistake! lol) and got all attached to a couple prebound gargoyles. I even added them to my cart for a while but talked myself out of buying them because I have bonding to do with these others and I wanted some white arts spirits in my collection next to keep me balanced, but I don't want a huge collection (preferably no more than a dozen). So I figured maybe I could get a couple more gargoyles in the future... but I felt like a jerk taking them out of my cart... like I was inviting them home then shooing them away. Now I feel sad. :frustrated: I thought about just buying and putting them on layaway so I don't have to bring them in right away but I still don't even know how well I will handle the new spirits coming to me. Should I buy them or should I just let someone else take them home? I'm sure they'll be loved and taken care of by someone (probably more experienced than me too). I just can't stop thinking about them!

Saving people, hunting things...the family business.
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's a tough one that only you can really answer. Follow your gut feeling. If you are truly being called, the Gargoyle you're looking for will be there whenever you're ready. Also keep in mind that there will be a bit of a wait with any order you place with ::ch:: since their sales are always so popular. So if your biggest concern is not having enough time to bond with your new companions then you'll probably be ok. If you just aren't sure that it's the right time all together, then I would hold off & know that YOUR Gargoyle will find a way to get your attention when the time is right & you won't doubt for a second that it is YOUR Gargoyle. If that makes any sense, lol.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
astridloker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hmmmm. Yeah, it's just such a nagging feeling I have. There's one in particular, and he was up in the store during the early October sale too. I think I'll give in, or else it will just keep nagging at me. Thanks for the advice. :D

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I had a number of prebounds that I kept going back to until I finally put them on layaway. If you can't get them out of your head, then you're probably being called. Another idea that occurs to me is if you have a pendulum and know how to use it, maybe you can ask with the pendulum while viewing each listing you keep going back to. Just an idea. :)

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yea Astrid. Cause it takes a good month to get a single purchase from CH. Didn't know if you knew that or not.
Hope you get ur gargoyle. :)

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
astridloker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I did put him on layaway and I felt much better afterwards. No more worrying someone else will take him home! He's mine, all mine! :hug:

And funny you should mention the pendulum, Ashira... that is in the same order as my gargy. XD

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

astridloker wrote:And funny you should mention the pendulum, Ashira... that is in the same order as my gargy. XD
LMAO Well, I guess that won't help then, will it? Oh well. At least you know he's yours so you don't have to worry about losing him while you're bonding with others. :)

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Gargoyle”