carrying a spirit's vessel beyond the bonding period.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
richard t
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

hi, i don't know if anyone does this. but i still carry the vessels of my spirits beyond the bonding period.
since i have many spirits i feel its one of the ways i can let them all know that i love them. does anybody else does this? or am i the only one? :oops:

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:hi, i don't know if anyone does this. but i still carry the vessels of my spirits beyond the bonding period.
since i have many spirits i feel its one of the ways i can let them all know that i love them. does anybody else does this? or am i the only one? :oops:
I do many times. So u are not alone. I have rings but have a turtle ring I ware with mnay of my WA's and a couple da's and Ash sent me a ring with my DA traid of protection and I have DA's on that. Not's not really a ring I like but the DA's came on it.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i carry them with me.i rotate them.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

my pockets get weighed down. i like having vessels to feel and talk to... :thumbup:

:peace:

SFP

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I have all my spirits bridged to pandora charms and wear them all on a necklace everytime I leave the house; I do not what to show favortism by just taking a few; so I take them all; and with them being bridged, if they choose not to go somewhere with me; they can always stay with their vessels in their charging box; or go to their own realm..their choice. I pretty much want them with me all the time...all of them.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
SpiritInTheWater
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one. Any thoughts?

OK, the pocket full of rocks/jewelry thing has become my way of life. But since the recent string of thefts that CH has allowed me to carry out on their merchandise, I would need to carry around a small backpack to hold it all!! ::jawdrop::
To add to all of this, I have fallen head-over-heals for the spirit stones. I connect well with stones in the first place, so having them with me at all times is just what I do now. I have also discovered that having them pre-drilled allows me the option to wear them on a necklace or anklet if I so choose. I guess what I'm getting at is that with all the items and vessels you may find yourself with, you really have no choice but to rotate. Which I do. Have no fear, your spirits are always near!

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

same as me, bonding period is like "get to know" time. i rotate.

quoting from HTM forum:

" For example, you meet this man of your dream, you talk to him, flirt with him blah blah and then you both get together in a relationship, do you guys JUST stop talking to each other? I suppose NO right? You both would still need to communicates and do activities with each other regardless of what "activities" it is ;p And ok, so you both get married, do you both STOP talking and STOP "activities"? I also suppose NO. And after you have kids, do you just ignore your husband? This is a life time bonding with your the other half.

Same concept with entities and spirits, why do you want to think differently of them? They feels, they thinks and they see and hear like everyone of us. Treat them as per who you would and wouldn't to another human beings or even your pets."

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

LilyJadeSphynx wrote:I have all my spirits bridged to pandora charms and wear them all on a necklace everytime I leave the house; I do not what to show favortism by just taking a few; so I take them all; and with them being bridged, if they choose not to go somewhere with me; they can always stay with their vessels in their charging box; or go to their own realm..their choice. I pretty much want them with me all the time...all of them.
I just bought a Pandora bracelet and a ton of charms so I can do this! It seemed like the greatest way to bring as many as I want to with me and not have to carry a ton of vessels!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

over the years I have collected a lot of spirits and so have a ton of stones, rings, etc.... I rotate and there are some I always take with me, mainly my prtection and spelled items!!!!

If i took everyone at the sametime, I would need a suitcase!!!! :lol:

By the way I have done that!!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

I carry my Gold Dragon just about all the time on a necklace. My Red Dragon is bridged to me but he likes his vessel on the loot of silver coins. Everyone else I rotate on their days. :D

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.

Return to “Connecting”