a communion meditation?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
richard t
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

hi, i know everyone has their own way to connect to their spirits. whatever it be some form meditation. i myself use a meditation that i call the communion meditation. in this meditation i would sit cross legged on my bed. and at times i would use the vessels of some of my spirits (9 now including my succubus who has no vessel). and then state my attentions that i wish to commune with them. and after this i would clear my mind of thoughts. and i would feel them around me. sometimes they manifest themselves in orbs to partial appariations. this would last to only 5 minutes to a half an hour. i like to know how you commune with yours? and how they manifest themselves to you?

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I'm extremely new to meditation and have tried numerous methods, using gemstones and spelled items to bump my astral energies. I just received this "paradise" binding in my last CH order. This spelled item links you to a number of paradise-like locations on the astral. Prior to meditation, I do the LBRP, light a candle, say all my protection code words, then leave it open to my spirit family -- whomever wants to say something can meet with me.

It takes probably anywhere from 10-20 minutes to get into the zone as I tend to have a hyperactive mind. When I synch up, I find myself standing or kneeling next to a pond of water with a waterfall nearby and one of my spirits nearby. I can't get any sharp color or sound, but I see vague shapes and hear everything telepathically. My conscious mind usually wonders who is with me - I can detect a humanoid form or a dragon-like form, but nothing else.

The other night, I cycled through several spirits, one after another took turns to meet with me... first my black/red dragon aka arios dragon showed up... and I knew it was him from the vague outline and color even though he is one of my newest dragons.... after we talked and he finished his piece, my Bhutanese dragon manifested by swimming up to me from the pool... very unexpected. Again, he is a new arrival but he looked very different from my western arios guy, very Asian in appearance with big nostrils and trailing nostril whiskers :lol:

Anyway, you can't go wrong experimenting with different ways.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For me it is through telepthy(sorry for the spelling).

Sometimes I will use muisc to help, but most times I speak to them through my mind or outloud and then the very first thought which I know isn't my own will come through!!!! I have been doing this for quite a few years now, and so I am use to this way of talking with my spirits.

A very dear friend of mine taught how to do this way of commuincation. She said that you ask a question, then clear your mind and the very first thought that you recive is from them. It takes a little bit of practice but it does work!!!

You will be able to tell when the thoughts aren't your own and the voice is not yours.

So for me it is like I am talking in person to you!!!!

Also I see them in my minds eye and actaully that can get very clear and manifest for my cats and dog and even my hubby to be able to see them.

It may seem like a shadow or mist that the hubby will see, but the animals see them very well!!!

The hubby just calls them ghosties :lol:

That is his way of dealing with what he doesn't quite understand :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:For me it is through telepthy(sorry for the spelling).

Sometimes I will use muisc to help, but most times I speak to them through my mind or outloud and then the very first thought which I know isn't my own will come through!!!! I have been doing this for quite a few years now, and so I am use to this way of talking with my spirits.

A very dear friend of mine taught how to do this way of commuincation. She said that you ask a question, then clear your mind and the very first thought that you recive is from them. It takes a little bit of practice but it does work!!!

You will be able to tell when the thoughts aren't your own and the voice is not yours.

So for me it is like I am talking in person to you!!!!

Also I see them in my minds eye and actaully that can get very clear and manifest for my cats and dog and even my hubby to be able to see them.

It may seem like a shadow or mist that the hubby will see, but the animals see them very well!!!

The hubby just calls them ghosties :lol:

That is his way of dealing with what he doesn't quite understand :lol:

starfire ::dragons::
ghosties? i like that! ::rofl:: my spirits stay in the vicinity of my room ( i live with roommates). but ocasionally when i move about the house they do follow. and watch over me. but the djinn they are curious. they examine everything. they look at my clocks. and actually watch television. my succubi aren't that curious. although they do watch television when i watch it. i think they get a kick at me being googly eyed at some attractive girl that appears in a commercial. :sly: then remind me that they are there with a tap. :ohcrap: :lol:

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft

Return to “Connecting”