ZIMADA SPIRITS!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Luminoire wrote:What I actually wonder about is, why does CH not offer any Zimadas? I have never noticed them in their listings. :feedback:

One possibility is they are not spirits. Mine obviously must be entities, since they were powerful enough to get MY attention. Most of my spirits are not powerful enough to get my attention like that but for some reason weaker entities can let me know they want something.
What´s the difference?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Luminoire wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Luminoire wrote:What I actually wonder about is, why does CH not offer any Zimadas? I have never noticed them in their listings. :feedback:

One possibility is they are not spirits. Mine obviously must be entities, since they were powerful enough to get MY attention. Most of my spirits are not powerful enough to get my attention like that but for some reason weaker entities can let me know they want something.
What´s the difference?
sorry for taking so long

A spirit is what I believe to be residual (for lack of a better term) of a dead being. An entity is what I call the beings that still function as a living being (feeding, reproduction, etc.)

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Luminoire wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:

What´s the difference?
sorry for taking so long

A spirit is what I believe to be residual (for lack of a better term) of a dead being. An entity is what I call the beings that still function as a living being (feeding, reproduction, etc.)

Hmmm, I wonder if they are... from everyone I have spoken to about their Zimadas, mine included... they have been the most potent of connections. Maybe not an entity (I am sure Lisa would advise us if they were)... but perhaps the strong connections many of us feel pertain to the realm they exist in? Because they work with our souls.. I have often wondered where exactly they are.

BTW - I don't know much about the different realms (except the basics written in the forum), so if anyone would care to advise... :wave:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

From what little I know, I would guess the question of where they are would be better phrased as "when they are"

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Glad I stumbled upon this!!!

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Luminoire wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:

What´s the difference?
sorry for taking so long

Hmmm, I wonder if they are... from everyone I have spoken to about their Zimadas, mine included... they have been the most potent of connections. Maybe not an entity (I am sure Lisa would advise us if they were)... but perhaps the strong connections many of us feel pertain to the realm they exist in? Because they work with our souls.. I have often wondered where exactly they are.

BTW - I don't know much about the different realms (except the basics written in the forum), so if anyone would care to advise... :wave:
Zimadas ARE entities. Lisa conjures only entities, with the only exception being the human spirits she conjures.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:
Gryphonista wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Luminoire wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:

What´s the difference?
sorry for taking so long

Zimadas ARE entities. Lisa conjures only entities, with the only exception being the human spirits she conjures.
Geez, went back to the store and it said it right there ::facepalm:: Thank you, Arianna!!!! I had wondered why that connection was SO strong. I have read her description so many times... did I black out the word entity.... :think: :?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OK, disregard, lol! I pulled up the info that came with her and it refers to her as a spirit all the way through... then someplace in the middle, it says spirit entity. I was wondering how I missed it, but man, now I know why the connection is CRAZY STRONG!

ImageImage
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well, now you know ;) I remember the time when Lisa started being flooded with e-mails asking if she conjures spirits or entities (probably due to a big discussion here on the forum) and she put the answer to the faq. She used to say "spirit" up until then, then started using "spirit entity" to make it clearer. That was in her ebay store though, her site has much more stuff to read now and it's easy to miss it.

Glad to know you have such a strong connection with your Zimada anyway :D

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Well, now you know ;) I remember the time when Lisa started being flooded with e-mails asking if she conjures spirits or entities (probably due to a big discussion here on the forum) and she put the answer to the faq. She used to say "spirit" up until then, then started using "spirit entity" to make it clearer. That was in her ebay store though, her site has much more stuff to read now and it's easy to miss it.

Glad to know you have such a strong connection with your Zimada anyway :D

Yes, thanks Arianna!!!! She came home awhile ago... I wish I saw that thread back then, lol!!! She had always seemed so much more BOOM (lol, I have no idea how to explain it). With everyone else, I had received pictures or thoughts... with her, it felt like she was physically sitting beside me when I meditated. :inlove:

ImageImage

Return to “Creatures”