ZIMADA SPIRITS!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Gosh, I must say I am a little bit confused about this spirit/entity business. :wild:

I also have a Zimada from Lisa btw.

So if a Zimada is an entity, does anyone know where they reside or knows any more about them?
What´s the deal between them and us humans or am I totally going off track now in my thinking?

I find too little infos about them only about their claim to fame/that wonderfull job they do for us.

Also I was stunned for a moment that Lisa only conjures entities?

Oh I do wish more people could say something about Zimadas. :pray:

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote:Gosh, I must say I am a little bit confused about this spirit/entity business. :wild:

So if a Zimada is an entity, does anyone know where they reside or knows any more about them?
What´s the deal between them and us humans or am I totally going off track now in my thinking?

I find too little infos about them only about their claim to fame/that wonderfull job they do for us.

Oh thank goodness, I'm not alone *super hugs*

Because they do the soul retrieval, I had wondered if they lived in the underworld (where shaman recover pieces of the soul). In the info that comes with them it says they travel to many planes... perhaps they are able to access fragments that a human cannot? Yeah, I know we have a lot of good info about how well they heal, but it would be awesome to know more about their origin

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

As far as I've been able to ascertain from my work with my own Zimada, they are astral entities.

However, honestly my view of Astral is somewhat broader than most. I even consider this realm to be part of Astral, just... more solid to us. To other entities, it's just another astral plane, and their plane is more solid to them, thus Earthen. I consider the underworlds to be part of Astral, as well.

But that's me.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Gryphonista wrote:
Luminoire wrote:Gosh, I must say I am a little bit confused about this spirit/entity business. :wild:

Oh thank goodness, I'm not alone *super hugs*

Because they do the soul retrieval, I had wondered if they lived in the underworld (where shaman recover pieces of the soul). In the info that comes with them it says they travel to many planes... perhaps they are able to access fragments that a human cannot? Yeah, I know we have a lot of good info about how well they heal, but it would be awesome to know more about their origin
That is a very good theory, Gryphonista!
Yes it does make sense.
They must be very powerfull beings in any case. I feel that they are.
We will just have to keep our eyes and ears open to learn more about them.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My zimada showed up night before last. He prowled into my room in his beautiful black panther form and curled up next to me. I haven't seen him since shortly after I got him a year ago. Poor guy. He's probably running himself ragged gathering up all the lost pieces of myself.

He really is awesome. :*3

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zelda wrote:My zimada showed up night before last. He prowled into my room in his beautiful black panther form and curled up next to me. I haven't seen him since shortly after I got him a year ago. Poor guy. He's probably running himself ragged gathering up all the lost pieces of myself.

He really is awesome. :*3
Wow! I admire you! What a great experience!! 8

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How is everyone doing with their zimadas? :)

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

My Zimada has become very quiet of late. Aside from her discussion with me about my shamanistic path, we haven't had a lot of interactions. I do believe that when I had a soul retrieval done with another shaman, she did make the process easier and faster. I also believe that she was the one who suggested which soul pieces needed to be retrieved.

I've also been working on my own threads, and learning how to retrieve my own song by myself... and I believe that there is some influence from her there.. but it's invisible influence. Behind the scenes.

She came with a moon wisp, an undine, a cherubim, and a sin eater, and to be very honest, I've never had any interaction with any of them other than herself and the cherub - I think this piece is just a very subtle piece that is meant to work in the background for me, though. I'm not big on self-care, despite the necessity of it - as is obvious by my recent pyrotechnics. lol

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone,

This has been a very interesting and informative thread!

I've recently ordered a custom zimada from Lisa and I'm really excited to get her. Do they start the soul retrieval process as soon as they get to us, or do they wait until after we bond with them? Thanks :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi Monica, mine started immediately, she is quiet as of late but i sleep under the vessel every night., She rests above my bed post. I feel she has been working on my partner too.

Return to “Creatures”