ZIMADA SPIRITS!

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

A Zimada does not shield you from not looking in the dark side of the soul. In this process of reunification of the souls aspects there are infinitely many shadows or not wanted sides to re-integrate.

This means if you have a Zimada at work you have to cope with a period of pain, a period of looking at it and the re-integration of this pain.
A Zimada helps one rediscover the hidden sides of the soul, to expose them again in a transformed way.
This is a process that is not fun.
So if you really dive into this work of the Zimada, at first it has nothing to do with well-feeling.
It is important that you accept these painful emotions as part of yourself and as part of the process.
Only in the redeemed form the lost parts of your soul can be useful again.
It takes courage and stamina to go through this whole process of transformation.

monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Kindred, thanks! That's pretty cool yours also is doing work with your partner! Mine shipped yesterday, but I've had dreams the past couple nights about situations from my past that I haven't thought about in years, so I suspect she's already doing something :)

Thanks for the advice, Luminoire... I'll try to be prepared for this process and it's nice to have an idea of what to expect :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luminore you summed it up perfectly. it has not been an easy process but healing nevertheless. You're welcomed Monica :)

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have no idea what my 3 zimadas are up to... they came with a loud calling... i got their binding... they got to "work" and i haven't heard from them since

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm considering a zimada or possibly a soul cleanser as my next purchase. I just went through this entire thread and I'm surprised that there haven't been any updates in almost 5 years. Anyone have any recent reviews, experiences or information about them? And which sellers would you recommend?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:I'm considering a zimada or possibly a soul cleanser as my next purchase. I just went through this entire thread and I'm surprised that there haven't been any updates in almost 5 years. Anyone have any recent reviews, experiences or information about them? And which sellers would you recommend?
Yes I have a Zimada and a Soul Cleanser from Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures, as part of a pre-conjured 5 spirit + 2 spells emotional wellbeing vessel.

To me the Soul Cleanser feels far less dark than the CH sin Eater I have. The Zimada is also not dark in feeling for me. By this use of the word dark I mean that I had no adjustment symptoms with them. (Whereas I had dramatic adjustment symptoms with the pre-conjured Sin Eater.)

I am further down my spirit keeping journey now than when the Zimada and Soul Cleanser arrived and the Emotional Wellbeing vessel is designed to be very easy to work with, but they didn't demand lots of bonding and at the same time were easy to connect with. I loved the feeling that soul retrieval and karma cleansing were being taken care of for me - but there are two sides to these situations. We still have to take care of ourselves. And for me that has been gradually learning how to maintain a balanced thoughts and energies pattern, on top of what the spirits do for me / with me.

If you get them individually they may require the same sort of offerings care that Lisa's other spirits do.

On the Emotional Wellbeing Vessel, they require no offerings. If you really want to you can offer incense.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Although I didn't explicitly say it, I would never hesitate to recommend Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures for her spirits, including Zimada and Soul Cleanser. ('Soul cleanser' might even be her own description of the type of karma cleaning spirit she conjures.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing, Lewk! I’ve been thinking about a Zimada and wondered if she still did them.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

This thread was really helpful. I've been considering getting one for the longest time possibly from BluJay76...for obvious reasons to help with the soul fragmentation issues I had... Been somewhat hesitant but I've been thinking of posting about it if I ever get one. Glad this thread got bumped a bit.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Lewk wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:I'm considering a zimada or possibly a soul cleanser as my next purchase. I just went through this entire thread and I'm surprised that there haven't been any updates in almost 5 years. Anyone have any recent reviews, experiences or information about them? And which sellers would you recommend?
Yes I have a Zimada and a Soul Cleanser from Lisa at Mystic Morning Treasures, as part of a pre-conjured 5 spirit + 2 spells emotional wellbeing vessel.

To me the Soul Cleanser feels far less dark than the CH sin Eater I have. The Zimada is also not dark in feeling for me. By this use of the word dark I mean that I had no adjustment symptoms with them. (Whereas I had dramatic adjustment symptoms with the pre-conjured Sin Eater.)

I am further down my spirit keeping journey now than when the Zimada and Soul Cleanser arrived and the Emotional Wellbeing vessel is designed to be very easy to work with, but they didn't demand lots of bonding and at the same time were easy to connect with. I loved the feeling that soul retrieval and karma cleansing were being taken care of for me - but there are two sides to these situations. We still have to take care of ourselves. And for me that has been gradually learning how to maintain a balanced thoughts and energies pattern, on top of what the spirits do for me / with me.

If you get them individually they may require the same sort of offerings care that Lisa's other spirits do.

On the Emotional Wellbeing Vessel, they require no offerings. If you really want to you can offer incense.
Thank you for your insight Lewk, this information has really helped. I saw that you had some migraines way back from the sin eater, that's certainly too dark for me. A well-being package might be the way to go with Lisa. I'll look into her store more as I've been conflicted between going with either AuroraMagick or MysticMorningTreasures. Those are my two contenders at the moment.

Do you feel more whole and balanced since having them? Did you notice anything more immediate when they first arrived? I've seen a couple of stories where people had symptoms of the flu or were exhausted but shortly afterwards they began to feel happier and issues from their past began to fade. I really need to get past my past, the cyclical trauma is worsening my own spiritual outlook and path. Thank you again for your input.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Creatures”