You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Everyone has contributed good possibilities and suggestions here, it could be anything along these lines I suppose.
However, just want to point out -
-Troll C3 recaptured to C5T3

You do know trolls love to wreak havoc, don't you? Haha. He could be testing you, just a thought.
This -is- a possibility. However, I still don't get the sense that this is any of his own spirits doing all the damage (stuff getting smashed and stolen?). And he did say that the recapture on this stuff was done long after this had started.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote: This -is- a possibility. However, I still don't get the sense that this is any of his own spirits doing all the damage (stuff getting smashed and stolen?). And he did say that the recapture on this stuff was done long after this had started.
Fair enough, just pointing out what came to mind. Of course it could be any of the possibilities suggested here. It's good to be prepared in any case.
I should note, that a spirit can in some cases have just as much of an impact at C3 as they would at C5T3 (and some people might even find that the highest class doesn't make a difference for them). One is likely enough to have significant experiences with any spirit invited into the home, and should be aware of the potential for such manifestations no matter the class.

Strength of binding doesn't necessarily determine what kind of affect the entity will have on your life.. so it's always wise to just consider the being for what it is above all else, rather than relying mostly on binding specifications.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Everyone has contributed good possibilities and suggestions here, it could be anything along these lines I suppose.
However, just want to point out -
-Troll C3 recaptured to C5T3

You do know trolls love to wreak havoc, don't you? Haha. He could be testing you, just a thought.

I never thought about that although he was one of my suspects. I will try and bond with him sooner rather than later but if it is him then he really should know better given his wisdom. If i am spending money on repairing and replacing things then i won't have as much to spend on them with offerings etc. This is more than the usual sort of tricks like hiding keys etc.

I really do hope it is not one of my spirits doing this on purpose as i don't think i would be able to / want to bond with them after. As a Scorpio i find forgiving and forgetting quite hard to do.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:This is more than the usual sort of tricks like hiding keys etc.

I really do hope it is not one of my spirits doing this on purpose as i don't think i would be able to / want to bond with them after. As a Scorpio i find forgiving and forgetting quite hard to do.
Hence the reason I don't believe one of your spirits is doing this. Some of the electrical stuff could still be simple energy flux, but the car getting damaged, seat stolen, broken planters, etc...I don't think one of your guys is responsible for that stuff.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:This is more than the usual sort of tricks like hiding keys etc.

Hence the reason I don't believe one of your spirits is doing this. Some of the electrical stuff could still be simple energy flux, but the car getting damaged, seat stolen, broken planters, etc...I don't think one of your guys is responsible for that stuff.
Then how can a trickster (whom was not invited) come and do this and not be set upon by the rest? The only explanation that seems to fit is that it is just "bad luck" from the DA energies around but then again the WAs far outnumber the DAs.

I have so many good answers and so many more questions..... :daze:

Thanks to everybody for your thoughts!

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

hmmm interesting topic as i also currently in the same situation..

laptop broken down..motorbike tyre leaked (replace with new one)...the big bike broken down (happen today..stranded on the road, spent 15 mins just to start it and finally push it home)...etc.. :( :( :(

but to be clear...i dont have that much spirit here..the new one is a ifrit, marid, volkh, dragon and succubus..but they've been here for almost one month. The new arrival is CH spelled items....

to follow others suggestion..i had done banishing using pure copper amulet just now...lets see wat happen then... :candle:

will follow this thread closely. :)

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well, if it helps any, I just had something try to cause trouble HERE when I went out to smoke. Sensed something outside that didn't belong here and felt like I was being drained. I felt my mate holding me (probably protecting me), but I knew it wasn't him I was getting the feeling from. I DO have protective spirits here and yet it still was waiting outside. I had to get some help from friends to identify and drive off the sucker.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

sapiiii wrote:hmmm interesting topic as i also currently in the same situation..

laptop broken down..motorbike tyre leaked (replace with new one)...the big bike broken down (happen today..stranded on the road, spent 15 mins just to start it and finally push it home)...etc.. :( :( :(

but to be clear...i dont have that much spirit here..the new one is a ifrit, marid, volkh, dragon and succubus..but they've been here for almost one month. The new arrival is CH spelled items....

to follow others suggestion..i had done banishing using pure copper amulet just now...lets see wat happen then... :candle:

will follow this thread closely. :)

Another good idea but i already have copper pieces in every room as well as copper pipes and copper wiring.

Luckily i took my motorbike out yesterday on a big trip and it was okay. I have been in the same situation with a non starting bike and had to walk it home in the middle of the night. I just hope i have not jinxed my bike as well now!!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Well, if it helps any, I just had something try to cause trouble HERE when I went out to smoke. Sensed something outside that didn't belong here and felt like I was being drained. I felt my mate holding me (probably protecting me), but I knew it wasn't him I was getting the feeling from. I DO have protective spirits here and yet it still was waiting outside. I had to get some help from friends to identify and drive off the sucker.

Did you manage to find out what it was? Can you prevent him/her from coming back?

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i have copper room cleaner in every room, put some barrier few weeks back( temporary one), did some cleaning and shielding with pure copper amulet and did the banishing just now...

lucky you with your bike...mine stalled roughly 3 miles from home..heavy bike :( :( :(

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”