C5T3 TREASURES MYSTERY BAG ANCIENT, RARE, AMAZING & POWERFUL

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Well i figured, this is CH and if they are only putting together only 5 items for a particular listing coupled with the fact that it was an initial asking price of $350, it must be something really special and one of a kind. Seems there was a reason why i hesitated to put it in my cart for so long. Should have listened to the little voice. :crying:

Just hope my other one of a kinds don't prove to be so disappointing.

Lilith, did you buy an old photo, bring it home and then discover it was haunted? Have you put up this story on another thread? I am very curious and impressed by the serendipity.
Last edited by Search4DLight on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

dosuchi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Lilith Di Levilio wrote:
moonwind wrote:No no spirit. And yes needles to say I was very very disappointed in it since it cost so dang much money. I actually thought it was ridiculous for the price. Yes very very unhappy with it.

I hope you all do better with it.
This`s why I never go for expensive mystery bags! Most of mine have been on the disappointing side so I am not taking chances for those prices! lol I better go out to an antique store and search for something pretty myself when I have the money! The last time I did that I found a new amazing vamp friend! :D :vampire: Happened to buy his photo! Now what are the chances for that?!?! lol I`d say it was the best deal ever!

Speaking of expensive mystery bags....I bought the most expensive one when it was the 60% sale + eterna....Lol I'm such a sucker for mystery bags!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

dosuchi wrote:
Lilith Di Levilio wrote:
moonwind wrote:No no spirit. And yes needles to say I was very very disappointed in it since it cost so dang much money. I actually thought it was ridiculous for the price. Yes very very unhappy with it.

I hope you all do better with it.
This`s why I never go for expensive mystery bags! Most of mine have been on the disappointing side so I am not taking chances for those prices! lol I better go out to an antique store and search for something pretty myself when I have the money! The last time I did that I found a new amazing vamp friend! :D :vampire: Happened to buy his photo! Now what are the chances for that?!?! lol I`d say it was the best deal ever!

Speaking of expensive mystery bags....I bought the most expensive one when it was the 60% sale + eterna....Lol I'm such a sucker for mystery bags!

Thats the same mystery bag then! I also got it on sale and with Eterna. When i tried with the 60% off the discount did not work so i thought it did not apply to this item. When the 55% was on, i tried again and it worked... so did ETERNA. But it still cost almost $80, enough to bet a custom C5T3 spirit of your choice and have money left over.

What was your mystery then??? We can rule out the bottle which was not even in the list to begin with...

- Sterling silver vintage basket with gemstones imbued with variety of spells,
-10k gold ruby & diamond ring imbued with psychic & divination spells,
- Vintage brass Djinn pin spirited by rare, Elder Marid,
- Early 20th century cloisonne moon imbued with astral spells,
- Vintage Egyptian ring of ancient spells & rare Cleopatra Djinn

Moonwind, your replacement must have been a newly made 6th bag. Sorry to hear about it going missing in the post. I have some items from curiousimports on ebay that never arrived so i know how you feel. Have tried to contact him but he has disappeared.
Now we will have to eliminate 4 items to see what you should have received in the first place!

dosuchi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Oh my bad I meant I ordered the most expensive mystery item "LIMITED NUMBER OF POWERFUL MYSTERY VESSELS FROM ASH & MAGNOLIA, ALL C5, TIER 3".....Lol I ordered both that and the mystery bag your talking about

I have no idea what I'm getting for the mystery bag (they didn't put it in the notes) but for the "LIMITED NUMBER OF POWERFUL MYSTERY VESSELS" they put in the notes

EGYPTIAN TOMB AMULET

WE HAVE A GREAT PASSION FOR THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS & THEIR WISDOM IN THE MYSTIC ARTS. THIS IS A TOMB USHABTI FROM THE EARLY AD (1-5). IT HAS INCREDIBLE ENERGY AND HAS BEEN DULY SPELLED WITH ENCHANTMENTS FOR CONNECTING TO THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TIME FRAME OF 10BC-6 AD. IT BRINGS MESSAGES FROM THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS PRIESTS & PRIESTESSES

But! I will definitly post what I get when I recieve the C5T3 mystery bag!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

dosuchi wrote:Oh my bad I meant I ordered the most expensive mystery item "LIMITED NUMBER OF POWERFUL MYSTERY VESSELS FROM ASH & MAGNOLIA, ALL C5, TIER 3".....Lol I ordered both that and the mystery bag your talking about

I have no idea what I'm getting for the mystery bag (they didn't put it in the notes) but for the "LIMITED NUMBER OF POWERFUL MYSTERY VESSELS" they put in the notes

EGYPTIAN TOMB AMULET

WE HAVE A GREAT PASSION FOR THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS & THEIR WISDOM IN THE MYSTIC ARTS. THIS IS A TOMB USHABTI FROM THE EARLY AD (1-5). IT HAS INCREDIBLE ENERGY AND HAS BEEN DULY SPELLED WITH ENCHANTMENTS FOR CONNECTING TO THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TIME FRAME OF 10BC-6 AD. IT BRINGS MESSAGES FROM THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS PRIESTS & PRIESTESSES

But! I will definitly post what I get when I recieve the C5T3 mystery bag!

It sounds very similar to a piece i ordered in September for a brooch that is connected to every Egyptian tomb, every worker, etc. Should be arriving with my big order.

Basically so far only Moonwind and myself are known to have ordered this item. We ca'nt even eliminate any of the possibilities... Not good so far, Colombo would have had it all sussed out by now!

remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

i got one ..i ended up with some lovely vintage button covers from a buddest monks robe
i was hoping for one of the djinn items but they are nice i dont have much use for them at the moment but i am sure the perfect opportunity to utilize them will arise :D

cheers rach
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yes lets keep seeing what people got. And if they were satisfied with what they got compared to the price. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

remington wrote:i got one ..i ended up with some lovely vintage button covers from a buddest monks robe
i was hoping for one of the djinn items but they are nice i dont have much use for them at the moment but i am sure the perfect opportunity to utilize them will arise :D

BUTTON COVERS???

This is not one of the listed items. Was this definitely the same listing because both empty bottle and button covers are not mentioned anywhere that i saw.

I would be happy with either of the Djinn or the ruby and diamond gold ring which gives me a 66% chance of getting something i wanted. If there are other prizes then something is wrong with the description. Maybe they created more bags after the initial 5 and did not update the listing. If that is not the case then we have 3/5, if it is the case who knows?.....

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:Yes lets keep seeing what people got. And if they were satisfied with what they got compared to the price. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good idea... Remington, what did you think?

remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:
remington wrote:i got one ..i ended up with some lovely vintage button covers from a buddest monks robe

BUTTON COVERS???

This is not one of the listed items. Was this definitely the same listing because both empty bottle and button covers are not mentioned anywhere that i saw.

I would be happy with either of the Djinn or the ruby and diamond gold ring which gives me a 66% chance of getting something i wanted. If there are other prizes then something is wrong with the description. Maybe they created more bags after the initial 5 and did not update the listing. If that is not the case then we have 3/5, if it is the case who knows?.....
this was the $350 listing and i brought the second one sold out of the five .....

cheers rach

Return to “General Questions”