Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anyone follow this? It gives me the heebie jeebies sometimes because their re-enactments are fairly spooky. Spooky in a way that's like.. it's not too flashy, but it's flashy enough that the story behind the testimonial witness is entirely possible.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

It is pretty spooky, especially coming from real accounts and I did see one with home footage. It was the "demon" one were it would place the cans up the stairs in a perfect line and stack up toiletries in the kitchen. Eeeep!!

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

I think I recall that one. Is that the one that tried to burn the house down after it flung toilet paper everywhere? The one that stood out to me was the couple playing the Ouija board and some demon named Voice started attaching itself to them.

Jinglie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 196
Spelled Number: 32
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I never watched that show but, I have watched many, many other shows similar to that though. I love to watch all that stuff except for any of that demon stuff!! That does gives me the heebees... :ohcrap:

Family and Friends to Many Happy & Beautiful Beings!! Many Blessings to all!
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

I definitely wouldn't recommend watching it at night unless you're with someone, and yea, there are a lot of other shows that are similar to this. The only quip I have with this is that most of these stories, except one, I believe, are entirely based on eyewitness testimony. Now I have nothing against the individuals in general but the re-enactments are mostly made according to the person's memory and so sometimes I'm not sure about its accuracy for that matter. But once again, just the content of the story seems to be entirely possible.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I don't get to watch stuff like this often, but I do love it. I don't scare easy so watching this kinda stuff alone at night doesn't bother me in the least. lol I kinda liked the episode I remember watching of this one.

If I'm not mixing this up with something else...seems like I remember part where a teenage girl was in the car with her mom on a road with little to no traffic one night and saw a woman sitting on the ground on the side of the road with her back to them. As they approached, the teenage girl started to freak telling her mom not to stop. Of course being a good samaritan, the mom stopped and reached across her daughter to roll the passenger window down (old car) with her daughter covering her face and nearly going into the fetal position. She asked the woman if she was ok and when the woman turned to look at her, she had no face.

Come to find out there had been an accident in that spot earlier that day and a girl from the teenager's school had died on the scene. I love freaky stuff like that. But at the same time, when it's based on actual events it's difficult not to feel for those involved. I assumed the reason the spirit had no face was because she hadn't yet come to terms with her sudden death and the lack of a face was related to an identity crisis possibly caused by sudden disassociation.

Pretty good show.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
Zodiac:

The one with the young Mom & her son that were moving away & went missing was a really touching one. What the son says he saw, I was crying so hard.... That one was really good, but the one with the poltergeist, where the boyfriend throws the cat statue they had given it as a peace offering out & it's right back where it was... yep, that one was freaky.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

The one from this week was featuring a demonic attack, if I remember correctly. This one guy was being haunted by his dead grandfather who was scratching him and possessing g him and scaring his family.

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

brokenxidentity wrote:I think I recall that one. Is that the one that tried to burn the house down after it flung toilet paper everywhere? The one that stood out to me was the couple playing the Ouija board and some demon named Voice started attaching itself to them.
Ahhh, I don't remember... the one where the mother and daughters offered a kitty statuette to "it" and the woman's boyfriend/fiance threw the kitty out the back door into the yard and it was back on the counter again?? It also wrote "cat" or "kitty" on the walls.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member

Oh yea. I rememberthat one too. The dad threw it outside but somehow it was inside again without a single crack on it

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”