Was It My Djinn?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
cookie
new here
new here
Answers: 0

My first Djinn arrived from CH sometime last week.

I've read about people saying Djinns are hard to bond with and so I was a little sad that I may not 'connect' with her any time soon.

When she first arrived, I lit a lavender incense to welcome her. While I held her firmly in my hands, i felt nothing from the vessel at all. However, that very night, I lay in bed and started to meditate. I recited the invocation but did not chat with her after that. I just cleared my mind off the mental chatter and silently observed my own breathing. It was then I felt the ring pulsating!! It was a little scary initially feeling the ring pulsating in my palms. It was really intense and was almost as if i was having my hand directly on top of someone's chest! It was a steady pulse and i knew I wasnt feeling my own pulse because it was coming right from the ring. I was happy to be feeling that sort of energy. I always thought I was insensitive to such stuffs and would probably take a very long time to start getting any signs.

The very next evening, I was playing with my dog and when i turned to face my bedroom, i saw a flash of white light just above the bed. It lasted only a while and disappeared almost immediately. But I knew very well I saw a flash of light indeed.

However, after the first two nights, I havent been getting any signs anymore although whenever I hold the ring, i can feel a subtle pass of electricity. It's very very light. More like a buzzing sort of feel. I've asked her if it was her who was giving me signs that she's here with me but so far i havent gotten any response.

Im starting to wonder if it's really her or was it my imagination that she had flashed as a white light in my room?

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Sure it was ur djinn!!

I personally don't find it hard to connect with djinn. But others might have different opinions.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Sounds like its your djinn. It takes TIME and patience to connect with these beings. Isnt a five minute thing. They wont start jumping around doing tricks for you, doesnt work like that. They are listening to you, just that if you think about it from their angle why should they show us a sign they are here? they are ALLOT more powerful than us and have lived longer to dance to the tune of mere mortals.
She will more than likely start to come to you in dreams, visions and sudden thoughts. Meditate every night alone in the dark, candle lit with inscence and just concentrate on making contact. It will take time, I'm still working on it now but you will notice things.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”