You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:
LunaAngel wrote:Hi all!

What part of the mist looks like a dress or skirt or sleeves? I can't quite see that part of it. Ive been trying to figure it all out, as to what kind of shape this is. Strange but Im SO happy because I really believe it could be B! :)

Here is copy/paste from my CH blog post:

"Still working on my intuition with this. I showed my mom, and she's more sensitive to these things than I am, and she definitely felt it could be her. ... because it was her birthday, I was alone there, and I was decorating her grave. B maybe stopped by. :) So grateful my new camera picked it up!

Here is a thumbnail image of the same pic, cropped and solarized. Really pops out now. Please click on thumbnail for full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I checked the photo image info stamp (exif) for all the images I took in that session. I took several shots within a minute time, all in the same area, and NO mist in any of them except for of course this one. And, like I said, there was no one around, no one smoking or burning incense or walking around at all. No fingerprints. I didnt touch my lens. Ive been really paranoid about doing that because this is a brand new camera and Im wanting to keep the lens clean, which it is. So I'd know/remember if I touched or bumped the lens. It was a clear day, no fog or anything like that. So... wow. :) !! I've been playing around w/ the image using different filters, and I'll post those in time.

My mom was all "you better hang on to that pic!". ;) I have it backed up to 2 flash drives so far, and will put it on a CD and my external harddrive too. I never want to lose this. Very precious, especially if it's B, which I believe it is. :) :heart:"
This is the photo I see of the woman and two children. They are located center bottom of photo. Also see a man. .

Hmmm.. well her husband died 5 months after she did, and he is buried alongside her. In an interview shortly before she died, she said (and from what I had read), they wanted to try for a family in the new year (2010) but she died end of 09'. (but no she wasnt pregnant).

Interesting you see this. :star: Thanks for the feedback everyone of you who have replied so far. :)

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I know which actress you're talking about.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I know which actress you're talking about.
Yep. She was amazing. I knew her and she was the most lovely person. Now a lovely angel.

I keep a CH blog on her.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Is her initals BM? Her name popped in my head today. Such a sad, tragic death. RIP I'm glad she's with you. She3 seemed like a nice lady. I can't call her girl since she was only 6 years younger than me.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:Is her initals BM? Her name popped in my head today. Such a sad, tragic death. RIP I'm glad she's with you. She3 seemed like a nice lady. I can't call her girl since she was only 6 years younger than me.
Yes. BM. Im almost old enough to be her Mom (well, if I had been a teen mom), so she is definitely a girl to me. :D But so is most everyone, at this stage in my life. :lol:

Very sad. I also know her father, and he is still grieving terribly. Long complicated family history there. :( Her death was under investigation and is still considered suspicious, but there isn't enough evidence to convict/criminal negligence. Definitely needless. Her mom waited way TOO long to call for help when she was dying. Same exact thing happened to her husband only months later.

Very glad she is with me. She's like one of my angels now. :angel:

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LunaAngel wrote:
angelpaws wrote:Is her initals BM? Her name popped in my head today. Such a sad, tragic death. RIP I'm glad she's with you. She3 seemed like a nice lady. I can't call her girl since she was only 6 years younger than me.
Yes. BM. Im almost old enough to be her Mom (well, if I had been a teen mom), so she is definitely a girl to me. :D But so is most everyone, at this stage in my life. :lol:

Very sad. I also know her father, and he is still grieving terribly. Long complicated family history there. :( Her death was under investigation and is still considered suspicious, but there isn't enough evidence to convict/criminal negligence. Definitely needless. Her mom waited way TOO long to call for help when she was dying. Same exact thing happened to her husband only months later.

That's so sad but sweet you have each other. I don't blame you for releasing her name. Too many newspeople could google her name and found you and it would tabloid fodder. Could those teo kids I think I see be cherubs? She loved animals didn't she?

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:
LunaAngel wrote:

That's so sad but sweet you have each other. I don't blame you for releasing her name. Too many newspeople could google her name and found you and it would tabloid fodder. Could those teo kids I think I see be cherubs? She loved animals didn't she?
Exactly. Wouldnt want Google to pick this up so I always only use her initial.

She loved animals, and children. She also loved Angels. So hmm.. maybe could be cherubs. :)

ps: Google doesnt pick up the CH blogs, right? I am assuming no.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bumping this post up, in light of recent developments surrounding B. :(

What do you all pick up about her and what happened with her? Ive had a really rough year+, so I haven't been as attuned as I used to be. Hoping to get that back. :candle:

Return to “Human”