Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay I am going to post this dream I had about Neverland!!!!

This happened last weekend and I already told Noc about it, so now since we are doing this, I figured I would post it here!!!!

I had decided last weekend that it would be fun to go to Neverland, so I set my mind to do that before I went to bed that night!!!! This happened last Sat. night!!! Neverland had been on my mind, since I had been reading about this here in the fourm.

So I went to bed that night, and this is the dream I had, I have already told Noc. about it the next day!!!!

The first thing I remembered seeing were the trees, and how green they were, which is always the first thing I look at, and the sunlight was shinny through them. Yes the dream was in color.

There were faries as well, flying all over the place!!! Merchendiver was there as well, and we were both kids, I was a little older then her.

We both had swords and were being chased by pirates, so we were running and fighting the pirates.

I decided that enough was enough of the fighting, and changed into a fairy, mind you that was the first time ever of changing into a fairy, ever!!!

I grabbed Merchendiver's hand and we flew away from the pirates, and I remembered Noc. being there and saying, oh you can shapeshift, and I said yes I could!!!! It was like Noc. was there over-seeing eveything that went on!!!!

It was a fun dream!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Granato
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Nice start for this great project :thumbup:
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am very excited, though i am still sick. I shall do my best!!!

i got my copy of the book here for the kindle. Just thought it might be helpful for some.

http://www.amazon.com/Peter-and-Wendy-e ... 058&sr=1-3

It's the free copy.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:what is text enhanced?, Maybe I got some type of rouge program going on. Time to rip the computer apart and delete programs.
This is unfortunate, I think it's an issue with your system. I hope you are able to resolve it.
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm really looking forward to this!

I put a few Neverland-related pictures that I found together - http://imgur.com/a/feJB4

:star: :star:
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:I'm really looking forward to this!

I put a few Neverland-related pictures that I found together - http://imgur.com/a/feJB4

:star: :star:
Oh love it! These are great, evocative images!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

To clarify my direction - we are going to begin with incorporating that which is reminiscent of Neverland themes in conjunction with absorbing the literary origins (hence the text that has been referred to you),
then we will work into incorporating specifically Neverland-based imagery/media/details (art, films, etc).
It doesn't hurt to incorporate these things now - this progression will develop pretty quickly anyway, but that's just the way i'll be going with to immerse everyone.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Absorbing imagery now while thinking about the intent, I can feel third eye stimulation which signifies that i'm tuned in. The link is being made with such ease and i'm sure it's due to the invested energy of those who have begun to immerse themselves.
As suggested, this simultaneous shared investment definitely spreads among us to assist with the effort.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Good source of info - Neverpedia
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

okay here we gooooo!!! :D
I am so excited for this!!
I am starting today by looking out for some imagery that i have always thought looked Neverland based....
also gonna try and see if i can remember my childhood perspective of Neverland and just did a little bit - quite interesting how detailed it can be...from younger days that was just imagination - but it could possibly be like a whole world just sitting there.....
Well now - heres to rebooting the memories of childhood and heading back to Neverland!!
Heres to everyone enjoying this project!!

:thumbup: :kistune:
LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”