Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've always had trouble sleeping, but the next time I do get to sleep - hopefully in the next while, I will keep Neverland in mind. :)

ImageImageImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:ALRIGHT

It is time!

THE FINAL STAGE -

[This may include elements from the previous stage to ensure that the ideas of Neverland are set, in order to make progress. Meaning - I will simply be encouraging immersion in material throughout to assist with this process, but many will find it unneeded soon enough.]

Our primary focus is exploring Neverland, or journeying - as alluded to in my introduction of the project.
During meditation, or sleep cycle, we will be traversing Neverland and building our true experience of this place. I am aware some of you have already had dream experiences, and have otherwise done a bit of exploring through a meditative/trance state. The deeper experience was meant to be saved for this time as we built on our immersion into the themes and imagery of Neverland.

Now, you can be as involved as you wish. All have been pretty successful in channeling Neverland to some extent, and that is something to be proud of.
This stage, however, will be the ground in which you will individually gain a better grasp of differentiating energies (something which applies to all situations in life, and is very important in dealing with the paranormal or travel into other realms). It will also allow us to work on our control of environment.

I will start out by setting certain days a week for us to work on this, and after a couple of weeks or so will drop that schedule to make it any time you feel comfortable or drawn into the experience.

Okay, so here is my instruction -

*WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY I would like you all to focus on Neverland as you go to sleep, with the intent of triggering related dreams (or more involved experiences, as we are aiming for). I will provide tips on successfully achieving this dream activity.

*2 days a week (any two days, they could be the same as those of the dream focus, whenever works for you) I would like you to set time aside to meditate with the intent of reaching and exploring Neverland.

Please do your very best to maintain this, and you will surely develop successfully for later travels.

As we really immerse ourselves in this stage and are getting where we need to be, I will be asking that you pay attention to certain details and energies - though you may keep this in mind as you go forward anyway. Will also offer guidance in working with this environment and getting the most out of your experience.

I strongly suggest you keep some sort of log. It isn't absolutely necessary but will be very helpful, and it could be as simple as posting in this thread with key notes from what you've experienced. Either way it would be great if you could post a bit here on your achievements, observations, and other details of your experience if you're comfortable sharing.

At some point the incorporation of enchanted tools will be fully permitted. (I have preferred up to this point that they not be used, this was for fairness and most importantly to strengthen the connection through your natural power.)

It seems not as many of you will be going into the final stage, but for those who are - enjoy the ride, and good luck in this endeavor!
Bumping this! Tomorrow is Wednesday so if you see this please keep it in mind and make an attempt to connect with Neverland as you transition into sleep~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:I've always had trouble sleeping, but the next time I do get to sleep - hopefully in the next while, I will keep Neverland in mind. :)
It's cool, do what you can!

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

I apologise if this is not Neverland-related but I don't know for sure, so after much thought, I've decided to share what I saw a couple of nights ago,

I was flying over a rough patch of wasteland and I saw creatures that looked like demons, some of them were blue and some black, they had hooves for legs and their beards looked like shells, like the ones you see on snails but bigger and they curved just under their chins. There were large in number and appeared to be chasing and enslaving humans to work on their hard, infertile land. I saw them approaching and I flew in the other direction but I was hit by an arrow. I forgot to mention I was Peter Pan in this dream, I looked like a 10 year old boy, shirtless and I had wings. As I was falling down, a lady came to me and said don't let them catch you, find your strength and fly away. So, I listened to her, gathered all the strength I could muster and flew to the top of a tree that was in the middle of a lake.

I know it sounds like a page out of Peter Pan's adventures. If I may, I would like to add that I was not afraid or scared, only eager to get away and help the humans that were enslaved, especially the lady that was trapped in their lands. Has anyone else had any dreams about Peter pan?

Anna
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

^ anna, that would certainly be Neverland related.
In fact it is quite believable that such creatures, as you describe, would reside somewhere in Neverland or possibly an area in connection to it. I think your experience is so cool... viewing this instance through the eyes of Peter, really being there.
I am glad you shared this! Yes, if anyone else has had related dreams or meditative experiences who doesn't mind sharing, please do.

So anna, were you able to pick up on the energy or overall feel of these darker beings you witnessed? And what impressions did you get of the Peter-figure in comparison/contrast? Also, what do you remember feeling about the setting - what quality did it give off to you energy-wise, if any?

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:^ anna, that would certainly be Neverland related.
In fact it is quite believable that such creatures, as you describe, would reside somewhere in Neverland or possibly an area in connection to it. I think your experience is so cool... viewing this instance through the eyes of Peter, really being there.

I am glad you shared this! Yes, if anyone else has had related dreams or meditative experiences who doesn't mind sharing, please do.

I am glad to hear. Thank you for your feedback.

So anna, were you able to pick up on the energy or overall feel of these darker beings you witnessed?

Yes, they were many of them but they acted as one. There was a sense of aggression and violence and a need to exercise control.

And what impressions did you get of the Peter-figure in comparison/contrast?Also, what do you remember feeling about the setting - what quality did it give off to you energy-wise, if any?
I thought he was being cowardly at first, by running away, he did not feel any fear, he observed what was happening below him and was quick to take off. However, he redeemed himself in the end when he felt he had to help those enslaved. His humanity becomes apparent in the end, but at first, you see another side to Pan. A cold, selfish Pan that will not stoop down to help those in pain.

Anna
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thanks for elaborating, very very interesting for sure and fits the Pan one would expect. Seems like it was such a vivid experience in those details, that's a great sign.

It's important to take into account these differences as one can build on such knowledge, and really I have found that it comes to mean a lot as you continue on your metaphysical journey. I'll be asking or looking for these kind of details of any experiences shared from here on out.
Aside from personal differentiation it can be interesting to examine what others bring, and see how our individual experiences compare/contrast with those of others. With sufficient elements for comparison, we can then learn from eachother as well in building upon this grasp of energy fluctuations.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SUCCESS!

I had success inducing a Neverland-related dream sequence/travel. The pity is that although I woke up knowing what went on, I wasn't able to hold onto it enough to recall many details - just a few and then the overall feel of the scenario.

Thursday morning rather than Wednesday, but that couldn't be helped as my sleep schedule ends up that way.. it was for my Wednesday effort, though.
Prior to sleeping I absorbed ideas/related energy sifting through a story of Peter Pan. Additionally I used the "I do believe in fairies" mantra, and as I lay down transitioning into sleep, stated my desire to travel to Neverland - focusing on that for a while.

My experience consisted of myself amongst children, at some point becoming a guide of their's through this strange terrain which felt like a way between dimensions~otherworldly places. I recall considering the otherdimensional quality of where I was or where I was heading, as I peered into a mirrored area to observe the distortion of my reflection - soon focusing in on my image and asking to be shown how I would appear in faery-form, a little perturbed as the image began to warp. Upon this, my reflection shifted with the most prominent aspect being the change of my eyes. One a glowing gold, the other a glowing black, with an overall ethereal quality surrounding.

This was a very intriguing experience and I hope to have one more vivid during my Friday dream attempt.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

With some initial excitement about going to sleep, it made me a little slow in falling asleep. I tried to say affirmations so that I would have a lucid dream, but unfortunately that did not happen....

To say the least, while I'm not sure if my dream was of the Neverland nature, it was certainly otherdimensional. It seemed in the dream, being able to travel from one dimension to another was common knowledge and almost instinctive to me. I only had to think about a place and ping! I'm there. I was going to a place with my family and during the course of that trip, we had lost my brother and my cousin. Well, we left that place to go back to our dimension and I kept on insisting to my dad that we had to find my brother and my cousin because they were taken.

So then I returned to that place and found my cousin and brother trapped in this weird... mushroom ring thing - where the mushrooms are gigantic. I told them to run before the black mist came in. It was pretty scary because then they blinked out and I started looking around and there was black mist and random blinking glows.

I woke up remembering that the last thing I thought was, "If this is a dream, please wake up!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

^ Very cool, even in it's eeriness. It's really interesting that we both had the otherdimensional idea and vibe in our experiences, like a familiarity growing before we delve deeper into our specified focus.
The mushroom ring you mention at the end is a sign of the fae, so I do think you made some connection and it will likely develop further in the near future.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”