Neverland - The Project

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8ykQLYnX0
recomenting the lyrics and the vid >=3

Ciao

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Noc and Ruby - that was tre cool. I enjoyed reading both of your experiences.
Noc - I'm curious, when you said you felt/saw your reflection change, did you feel any shift in your consciousness? If so, how did you feel?

Anna
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

anna24 wrote:Noc and Ruby - that was tre cool. I enjoyed reading both of your experiences.
Noc - I'm curious, when you said you felt/saw your reflection change, did you feel any shift in your consciousness? If so, how did you feel?
I can recall very little of the sensations unfortunately, however it seems like it had a shifting feeling emanating forth similar to when I felt my fae blood activating (was correct in my suspicion of fae in my blood which may mean a boost in my connection to this project).
There was also an overall impression of being pulled forth as I gazed, sinking into this mirror and "becoming" what was presented to me. I know from experience working with mirrors in the dreamscape~astral that it can be difficult to push through, but when you do it's pretty wild... There is a lot more to these mirrors, though.. at times really must be cautious of what they hold in transition and on the other side, but that's another subject.

My Friday night~Saturday morning attempt at immersion as I slept might or might not have succeeded, it was one of those times where I remembered later dreams - but felt there was something more which had occurred as I initially dreamt that just wasn't held onto.

TheWatcher wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8ykQLYnX0
recomenting the lyrics and the vid >=3

Ciao
Cool! Checking this out now. It is great imagery and the song is fitting, Nightwish typically makes music that could apply in different ways to the Neverland focus... hm, Birthday Massacre as well now that I think of it.

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

The new movie they be making willl be interesting and with..neverland qualities or spirit one might say
Interesting choise for a name

Imaginarium (or simmiiiar)

Okay leaving cause Neverland doesnt exactly fit me (parts do but as a whole or sides do not)

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for elaborating, Noc :thumbup: :thumbup:
My last night's attempt was an epic fail :silly: but I will come back and update if anything comes up.

Anna
danaos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Children
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Danaos Augustus Ravenheart
Zodiac:

anna24 wrote:
My last night's attempt was an epic fail :silly: but I will come back and update if anything comes up.
Augh! I feel your predicament Anna. I had a hard time at first then one day it just clicked. I think what helped me was that I just relaxed into it and the energies of it and all that I was doing came together at the right time and then Wa-La! it has worked for me ever since. Just keep tweaking what you are doing and fine tune it and the adventure will happen.

Bless be Anna

On another note: I was in my garage the other day and was taken to a snowy field in the mountains and was standing there when all the sudden a myriad of Fae came to me and were flying around me. I asked them where I was and they all said "I was in the place that I most desired to go " I was puzzled. They all just laughed at me and it sounded like chimes or bells. I asked them to explain to me as I was not sure of what they meant. Then one came down right in front of my face and said Do you want to fly? I said to her, ya sure. Then she said, All you have to do is have a little bit a faith and trust and a little bit of Fairy dust. Then all the sudden it felt like snow was falling on me and I looked up and they were spreading sparkly dust all over me. Then It dawned on me where I was. As I rose up off the ground I felt light as a feather. Then no sooner than I felt that I was all the sudden back in my garage.

Looking back on this experience, I know I was in Neverland but where exactly? I am thinking that it was possibly, the interior. It was very striking and beautiful. The temperature was cool but not frigged. It almost looked like the Grand Tetons or the Austrian Alps but it wasn't exactly that either. I could see down the slopes to the green green grasses and then trees of all kinds. I could see all the way to a vast ocean. No ships though that I could see. Then like I said it was over almost as fast as it came.

I really would like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this. I am not too concerned about it, but just curious.

Bless be

I am what I am. I am ever changing, ever growing.

The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know,
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Heh, well, I don't remember what was my dream was last night, but as I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I also meditated..

It was supposed to be a visualization exercise... or maybe it wasn't? The sensations weren't quite as vivid as I would have if I were actually traveling but then the imagery sort of came out of nowhere and would be some things I never thought I could imagine... But anyway... In a while, I felt my body getting lighter and I imagined myself going outside through my window. Outside, I suddenly see a ship fly overhead and thought, "Oh, cool. Of course you can't see them, they're on an entirely different frequency."

Then the next thing I know, I was on the spaceship and it turned out to be empty. There were some computer machinery there but not quite any buttons. I put on some glasses and then gloves and THEN there were buttons. :P So I was curious. First thing I thought about was flying around the universe, but then I was also curious about where the ship came from, so I thought to the ship, "Can you take me back to where you came from?"

For the longest time, my body was just buzzing and I had this irritating high pitched noise by my ears but then for some reason, I didn't quite feel the need to do anything about them (I couldn't? I don't know how to explain it.) I was more conscious on the ship than focused on the noise by my ear. Later I was on this planet with these humanoids studying creatures who were actually evolving to be bigger rather than smaller.. I dunno, the content of the trip consisted of me exploring the anthropological timeline of the planet and various places. For some parts, it was earth-like in that it had fauna, but the fauna itself could migrate.. and well, I could write an entire manual about the things I've learned.

Well, you might say it was something similar to what we did on the first Neverland exercise, except longer. The cool thing about that planet was.. that it has reached a peak age before it started reverse aging. Sort of like a Benjamin Button for planets thing.. To put it into perspective, imagine our animals evolving back into dinosaurs. Not quite Neverland, but almost?

:) It was a nice trip. I had actually forgotten to think about Neverland. A couple of things came up that I had to finish for school and when I finished, all I could think about was falling asleep. But then I couldn't, so I just meditated instead.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

danaos wrote:
anna24 wrote:
Augh! I feel your predicament Anna. I had a hard time at first then one day it just clicked. I think what helped me was that I just relaxed into it and the energies of it and all that I was doing came together at the right time and then Wa-La! it has worked for me ever since. Just keep tweaking what you are doing and fine tune it and the adventure will happen.

Bless be Anna
Thank you Danos. Looking back, I think I may have tried a bit too hard. I couldn't help it, ever since the last experience I have had, I have been wanting to see more of Neverland. But you are right, I need to relax and not get overly excited. :thumbup:
On another note: I was in my garage the other day and was taken to a snowy field in the mountains and was standing there when all the sudden a myriad of Fae came to me and were flying around me. I asked them where I was and they all said "I was in the place that I most desired to go " I was puzzled. They all just laughed at me and it sounded like chimes or bells. I asked them to explain to me as I was not sure of what they meant..
What a magickal experience that was. You are lucky to be able to do this whilst you are fully awake, most of my journeys, if not all, happen during my sleep cycle.
Then she said, All you have to do is have a little bit a faith and trust and a little bit of Fairy dust.
This, I like, very much! :thumbup:

Anna
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I've had the "drawing a blank" syndrome come up the past two times i've attempted to reach Neverland in dreams, now. That usually means that I have succeeded to some extent, in an astral connection.. still unsure why it can't be recalled.. perhaps due to the intensity of the process.

Will be doing some focused meditation maybe this evening or tomorrow.

By the way -
ANNOUNCEMENT:
You may now utilize or experiment with enchanted tools to aid your attempts.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump! :D

I do believe in fairies.

Are you dreaming?
You will be...
and when you are, remember Neverland is only a flight away.

As noted above, now it would be encouraged to utilize any enchanted tools you feel could assist you.

I will be working with this project right through until I meet the goal, and I hope others will stick with it as well; the process is very rewarding when you invest yourself.
Even after the project reaches completion, the journey doesn`t have to end... over time you can develop it into a more miraculous experience. All involved have unlocked the passageway, it is open to you as long as you wish it.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”