Neverland - The Project

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Though this project had officially trailed off a while ago, I do encourage the ongoing pursuance for those interested..and if you should choose to continue you can always post with any updates or questions here.

I think I will renew the process of the project every other year, so new participants can be guided through it.

An update - I've decided to flex my magickal skills in this direction, and create a Neverland channel/energy imbuement (an idea I had been throwing around for a long time now). Whenever this is completed i'd be happy sending the few of them out to whomever wants one.

That is all~

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Oooh....
Think i will start goong back through the thread and see what i can invite to happen.
Have always resonated deeply with this story and universe.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Dam I forgot about the project, sorry, I got involved, in selling and purchasing a house, and fixing it up. I'm going to have to read the back posts to see what I missed.

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Though this project had officially trailed off a while ago, I do encourage the ongoing pursuance for those interested..and if you should choose to continue you can always post with any updates or questions here.

I think I will renew the process of the project every other year, so new participants can be guided through it.

An update - I've decided to flex my magickal skills in this direction, and create a Neverland channel/energy imbuement (an idea I had been throwing around for a long time now). Whenever this is completed i'd be happy sending the few of them out to whomever wants one.

That is all~

I have been thinking about this project lately, and wondering what had come of it. As I was reading through the thread I saw this post, and was wondering how these turned out? Do you have any available?

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LilyJadeSphynx wrote: I have been thinking about this project lately, and wondering what had come of it. As I was reading through the thread I saw this post, and was wondering how these turned out? Do you have any available?
Haven't been in the zone to bring these together as of yet, but have gone through some preparation in considering/noting appropriate methods and elements to involve..I intend to create them this coming December as it is ritually synchronous given when the original endeavor began. Should be pretty cool, but I'd only release these once I'm satisfied they truly work..so a series of tests will need to be done before that time.
Then the year after I'd aim to restart the project for new faces, and those participants of the original could follow along in continuing their experience (some perhaps being able to work with the pieces alluded to).

Thanks for asking!

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great! I wasn't able to participate in the first project but I hope I'll be able to do so if it starts again! I definitely enjoyed reading about it while it was happening.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I did not participate as much as I would have liked to...so this will be a chance to do it right :D

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

My previous username was Noctua, and I helmed the 'Neverland Project'.

The Neverland Project was about connecting with a pre-existing universe which permeated fiction via the tales of Peter Pan & Wendy, Captain Hook, etc.
To this day I believe that is a reality, a parallel domain to ours. To this day I believe that interaction with it in its duality can bring vast development, and exciting experience to anyone who reaches out.

What I want to know here is if anyone is interested in me continuing, expanding upon that via the forum. I can do so. Let me know what you wonder, think, decide, etc.

^^

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I just watched the Mary Martin musical of Peter Pan last night! I just scanned a few of the pages in this thread and I immediately thought of the mermaid lagoon, I’m in!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:14 am
What I want to know here is if anyone is interested in me continuing, expanding upon that via the forum. I can do so. Let me know what you wonder, think, decide, etc.

Yep : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”