A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Alex is right. I believe the werewolf and gargoyle would fall under that catagorie and lots of people have them. And Vampires too. They are all dueality so may need still another type of invocation.
Just a thought

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Do you think it a good idea to enable dark or duarable entities to reveal themselves? I do not know if we will be able to take what we see.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Has anyone new tried these methods with their spirited items?

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I tried it with my psy vamp that I got from Lisa. Didn't work,but having read the above postings, I am not surprised. Did anyone ever find a duality spell?
I will try with my red dragon tonight & see if she shows.
A question - if I try with an item that I am not sure is spirited & nothing happens, how do I tell if that is my failing or the item? (Hope you understood that!)

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
3am
new here
new here

Hello Dragondance have you tried just spending time with each item? If not try that first and try and relax while doing it. So many people dont have the ability to see the spirits that they have bought but it doesn't mean that they are not there. You want to be careful not to upset them since each spirit has their own personality just like the living. I care for many spirits and it is not always easy to do. Some want to shove others out of their personal space. I hope that you can find this information useful.

Great happiness to you!

Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

An update after trying this with my psy vamp - no dice. When I asked him why, he said that he didn't like the invocation so then I asked which he would prefer. He said, "Just ask". He is a bit sarcastic but after I asked, I did see his face - mainly his eyes - repeatedly.

So, if you already have a good connection, I'd say give it a shot to simply request your desire out loud or ask specifically what they'd like.

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am normally a very logical person, so why is it that I never think of the obvious (like "just asking") when it comes to spirits? Maybe I just insist on making it more complicated than it realy is.
The spirit world seems so simple and easy to many people and complicated and hard to others. Can it be that we make it that way ourselves?! Children don't have this problem because it is simple to them..... What we have been "taught" through out life or had preached to us or what ever has blinded some of us. So we must learn to take the blinders off.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:I am normally a very logical person, so why is it that I never think of the obvious (like "just asking") when it comes to spirits? Maybe I just insist on making it more complicated than it realy is.
The spirit world seems so simple and easy to many people and complicated and hard to others. Can it be that we make it that way ourselves?! Children don't have this problem because it is simple to them..... What we have been "taught" through out life or had preached to us or what ever has blinded some of us. So we must learn to take the blinders off.

........ :scared: Wow. Wow wow wow. I completely agree....!!
Yet sometimes I do believe that a guideline could help.

What's inside is what matters.... if you perceive a dirty water to be clean, it would be clean water to you. If a clean water seems dirty, it would be dirty to you, no matter if it's actually dirty or not. Which means what's inside you, IS the reality. Therefore reality is different for everyone. No majority is the true reality. I don't know for some reason I thought what you said has something to do with what I just wrote above.. Yes yes I agree Princess... that was like one of those slaps on the face that wakes you up. That was so well thought..... SO well..

venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

cwamoon wrote:
Princess wrote:I am normally a very logical person, so why is it that I never think of the obvious (like "just asking") when it comes to spirits? Maybe I just insist on making it more complicated than it realy is.

........ :scared: Wow. Wow wow wow. I completely agree....!!
Yet sometimes I do believe that a guideline could help.

What's inside is what matters.... if you perceive a dirty water to be clean, it would be clean water to you. If a clean water seems dirty, it would be dirty to you, no matter if it's actually dirty or not. Which means what's inside you, IS the reality. Therefore reality is different for everyone. No majority is the true reality. I don't know for some reason I thought what you said has something to do with what I just wrote above.. Yes yes I agree Princess... that was like one of those slaps on the face that wakes you up. That was so well thought..... SO well..
Thank you moon. You are so right .....what is one thing to one person can be something totally differant to another. I like your water senario. Fabulous.
I don't know what you are referring to when you mentioned what you just wrote above but I was not referring to anyone actually....just drawing mainly from my own experinces.

Brightest Blessings

Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

Oh, I absolutely agree. It's really all about our own perceptions of what we believe is limiting and thus, possibly causing us to not see/feel/hear and so on. I like the fact that divination tools are just that - tools connected to our energy that is already connected to the truth - but they can help us make the leap to actually believing the voice, the thought, the feeling that is true instead of us allowing our ego to intervene and act as an auto-negator while in the conscious realm.

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon

Return to “Connecting”