A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Did it with one of my mermen! I saw white mist floating in front of me. Very cool!

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Vyriz
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Would this work with a spirit you just acquired?
I received a CC ifrit djinn a couple of days ago and tried this (5 times in a row) because I am just so impatient, but nothing happened

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Is there an official one for DA spirits for this yet? Or does the very nature of DA defy consistency? LOL.

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

lalaDinky wrote:Is there an official one for DA spirits for this yet? Or does the very nature of DA defy consistency? LOL.
I am wondering that too! especially since I have mostly DA/GA spirits! :U

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I can't seem to make this work :(

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I tried this numerous times last night with all of my WA spirits, even my GA spirits and nothing happened :( I was a bit bummed out. I tried with candles/lights off and lights on. I'll try it again some other time though. I thought i was as relaxed as I could get but maybe I was wrong :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Peri
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Beings of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have an object that I *KNOW* is a vessel. I acquired a photograph of a young girl in a Victorian painted glass frame. There is a strong mental connection involved. I know, for instance, that the child spirit deceased as a child, that the child's mother made the frame as a way of coping with her overwhelming grief, and passed by her own hand soon after. BUT ... I don't know if the entity is actually the child or something darker. I would like to find out, but am reticent to encourage something that may not be what it seems.It was purchased online not as anything other than "old photo from found box." It essentially ... compelled me to get it, weird as that sounds. Very unusual for me, and undeniably strong compulsion. I'm getting this "connection" despite simply looking at it and returning it to the bubble wrap and box, and putting it in a cupboard until my remodelling work is finished. Any words of wisdom on how to proceed ?????

The seeds that stir in the earth are not looking upward, bemoaning the darkness and the earth that weights them down. Why should you decry against the lack of vision to what lies ahead, or the slight obstacles that seem to weigh you down? If one tiny seed can have so much courage, then why not you, as well?
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Wow this is a AWESOME thread !!! 83 8) Can a mirror be used with a "human spirit vessel" too to see if they are there ?

LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK OUT THE ENCYCLOPEDIA MORE ;) ITS ON THE "HOW TO" SECTION CALLED How-To Determine if a Vessel is Spirited

HERE IS A MIRROR INVOCATION OF DARK ARTS

For Dark Arts visualizations, which may be startling or frightening to some, is:

Those who dart in the shadows
Those who stroll within the sun
All that seek the liberty of choice
Who know the sides of the Universe
Reveal yourself to me
In full force of your estate, if willing

Immediately you should see something in the reflection. You can try this as many times as you want if you do not get results the first time. You are not going to damage anything by doing this.

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks ! 3|D I checked out the links and see both for "white & positive" and "DA". My question specifically is "human spirits" would fall under "white & positive" - correct? I am new and learning. So the mirror invocation would be?:

Little friend in my looking glass come out to play
I ask you be a companion haunting me today
Show your face little friend, let me see you shine
I am your beholden and you, dear friend, are mine

Return to “Connecting”