Music that my entities like

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

xXxClairexXx Posted: Nov 28 2007, 09:12 AM
Otaku

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Hello every one.
I Realised from the very first time I started collecting, but entities like not only those traditional music but also a pop music.

The example is a song called "Stay" by Natalie. This is favorite of one of my faery. she likes Natalie's songs but "Stay" is her best song.

My blue dragon likes a Celtic music called "Inisheer" playd by Mark Davies. It's a lovely piece of music of Celtic harp and I like it myself too.

One of my woodland fae likes a Chinese song. I am not Chinese so I have no idea what they are singing about but it is called "Lao Shu Ai Da Mi" and sang my a group called Twins.

Anybody have any entities enjoy pop musics??

With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire
____________________________________________________________________________________________
ghosthuntergrl Posted: Nov 29 2007, 10:59 AM
Psychological Samurai

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Claire,

That is awesome that you figured out what music your spirits like! How did you figure this out? What tempted you to play certain music? Are they more active when certain kinds of music is played? I hope to be as intune with my spirits as you are!

Jenny

People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their
next life." - Faith Resnick

I would rather regret the things that I have done than
the things that I have not. - Lucille Ball

METAPHYSICAL REALM RADIO LINK HERE!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Nov 29 2007, 11:54 AM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Yes, how on earth did you find out what music they liked? Did they tell you??

By the way, here's what Lao Shu Ai Da Mi means... (there are a lot of diff. versions of that song)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
xXxClairexXx Posted: Nov 29 2007, 06:00 PM
Otaku

Hello.
I figured that out because I feel something positive when I play specific songs.

My faery and dragon are not so showing type; meaning they have never appeared to me as a shadow or an orb, but I do speak with them often.

When I figured that they like songs, they give me a stong presence that they are there. Does this explain well?? Or I have a voice in my head, "Hey I like it!!".

First time, when I experience it, it was like... I felt safe (?) when I listen to the song. I didn't feel anything about that song before; infact, I was going to delete that song from my laptop LOL!!

Oh, but the one likes Lao Shu Ai Da Mi, she appears to me in orb and she sometimes fly above my hands when I'm typing (I play music on my laptop) when the song is on. And I think she is the one playing trick on my iTune, Once all the playlist were completely messed up!! And about 2 days ago, I closed my iTune and it just poped up for no reason with a window opend with Lao Shu Ai Da Mi LOL!! But I had to go so I didn't play that song for her (Hope she isn't mad at me).

Posted by Claire
Hunter-Smith Posted: Dec 3 2007, 05:31 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

One of my humans is an actor / singer and the other is a soldier. So, I was thinking, " Alright. How can I combine the two to with something they would both enjoy. They would probably enjoy older music. " I came up with a song from the 1940's called Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. It fits the singing part and the soldier part... Even if the solider is from the 18th Century. So I tried playing that for my spirits. But here soon, I'm going to try to find songs for my spirits individually.

Click Here To Go To Metaphysical Realm Radio.
Hunter-Smith Posted: Dec 4 2007, 05:58 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

Following up from my previous post, I found a song that I think my solider spirit likes!

Now to find one for the actor / singer.

Click Here To Go To Metaphysical Realm Radio.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
xXxClairexXx Posted: Dec 26 2007, 07:18 PM
Otaku

QUOTE (Hunter-Smith @ Dec 4 2007, 06:58 PM)
Following up from my previous post, I found a song that I think my solider spirit likes!

Now to find one for the actor / singer.

Wow!! That is awsome Hunter!!

Have you found her something that she likes? If not, or looking for something more, may I suggest something?

Your singer spirit had her own songs or she sang a recover song of others?

If she sings recovered songs, then from the experience of me being school singer beck in high school, I would sugest her something that she can sing along. I loved (and still do) like to sing and if I was a spirit, I would love my keeper to play me something that I can sing.

I was more like a pop music singer, so I probably wouldn't be able to sing an opera so easily... LOL!!

Do you get what I mean?

Posted by Claire

Return to “Items”