A good exercise

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
ChristalGGK
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mazou
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gale

DragonKeeper wrote: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm I've been prompted to make this post; I learned this from a mentor about 25 years ago. It is simple yet amazing in the results. This technique is used for meditation but is also useful for developing your astral vision. Light a candle, sit comfortably and breath easy. Focus on the flame, see it - ALL of it - the candle, the wick, and all the wonderful colors. Notice the shades, then pick a focal point - I like the blue part near the wick - close your eyes and recreate the candle. If you want/need open your eyes and get more details then close your eyes and continue. Practice this and you'll be amazed. This is in line with Alex's suggestion on visualizing a spirits vessel, but I have found that the living flame is sometimes easier to recreate. Good luck all. :D
Sounds similar to the meditation suggestion of a youtuber I often watch Aaron D. 😌 I actually enjoy the similar meditation styles maybe even with santo paulo melting pods/incense burning in the room of meditation

:8) \/ *0* :v *>* O.Op \:* uwu
Life is simple and joy is too so just keep it simple, be you and stay true!

Return to “Connecting”