Anyone own a Greek Vrykolakas vampire?

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

I have come across a rare female Greek Vrykolakas vampire haunted vessell. Greek folklore warned a person could become a Vrykolakas after death by being buried in unconsecrated ground, or for a myriad of other "unholy" reasons. Other accounts record that a werewolf could become a powerful Vrykolakas after being killed, and the being could be recognized by its wolf like characteristics. In reality, the Vrykolakas is a race of spiritual rather than corporeal entities, similar to other Easturn European psy vampires. The term Vrykolakas is often used interchangeably with the term Vampire.

Vrykolakas is a species of Vampire, and as such they require pranic energy in order to survive. Vrykolakas can easily subsist upon the natural, day to day energy given forth by their human host, though they thrive upon the energy expended in passionate moments. Erotic sex, extreme happiness or anticipation and excitement will all feed the Vrykolaka and empower them!

The Vrykolakas are unique and wonderful entities, becauuse they have amazing powers of control over our natural enviornment. Lilika can help her human host discover hidden powers within him or herself, and bring out your own psychic talents. The Vrykolakas also has the power to help her human keeper obtain all the desires we seek on this plane. Whether it's love you're seeking, or sexual pleasure, wealth, fame, or power etc. Maybe you wish to contact the dead, learn to see the future, predict events or help others-the Vrykolakas can be your ally through it all.

Like most of the Vampire races, the Vrykolakas is a very erotic being. She will come to her human host in dreams and visions, enticing you with her beauty. She can visit you in your sleep and bring you erotic dreams and sexual fantasies, which of course benefit her as well as you, since she feeds off this type of pranic energy. Her attentions to you will not only bring you pleasure, but will cause you to give off an aura of erotic energy that others will notice. Best of all, once you establish a bond with the Vrykolakas, her loyalty to you will remain forever!

So I would like to know anyone else who owns one? I have a feeling no one does as they all seem to be the common typical vampires. Let me know otherwise.
^~V~^
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything winged!!!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ^~VerA VorteX~^
Zodiac:

I see this post is OLD,,,but was the only mention of Vrykolakas.

Do any of You know if they go by other names?

To answer poster's question: I don't own one,,,but am seriously thinking about it. Doing my research before I buy,,,especially since the 1 I want was bound by Black magic.

I'm very light in nature,,,but read that black magic can be safe if used by a good & smart person. It's like owning a gun,,,but knowing how to use it. Makes sense to me. But,,,the way they're bound aside,,,are Vrykolakas grey or black in nature? I know regular Vampires are grey.

I have several Vampires,,,most of them light or darkish light. They're too distant & timid for me,,,so I'm looking for a more direct spirit. I wonder,,,tho,,,if I'm advancing too fast to such a powerful spirit? I have many spirits,,,half of which I've heard from or seen at least once,,,especially during or right after the 30 day bonding.

When I heard with my real ears 1 of my spirits say "wake up",,,I was sooo excited. I also catch a glimse of my fairy Jinn as a blue orb every once in a while. I've also had a few dreams in the past yr of my spirits,,,where they were either touchable,,,but invisible or just audible. & that's it,,,many months & spirits ago. So I know I'm capable of dreaming of,,,hearing & seeing my spirits. I'm thinking that's why I want such a powerful spirit. I'd love to finally have regularl contact & interaction w/a Vampire spirit of mine.

So,,,I could use any & all help from anyone who also owns one,,,especially the poster of this thread.

P.S.,,,I haven't been on this forum in a long time,,,I guess I got curious again!!! Thank You,,,in advance,,,to everyone who responds!!!
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

::bump::
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I have a book by M. J. Trow that talks about the legend around Vampires in general; the title is actually "Vampires." It is mostly dealing with vampires in cinema and the origins there of such as Vlad Tepes whom the most famous Brahm Strokers Dracula is based on. But it makes for an interesting read as to what other cultures held as beliefs about vamp's.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a Psy Vampire of Greek origin in my keep, but that's about it. Upon reading the description of these type of vampires..They surely don't sound like the one I have..This is a great topic to resurrect..Just to see if anyone is familiar with these types of vamps, or if they have additional info on the subject. 2cents
^~V~^
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Kharma: Thank You for bumping my thread :thumbup:

fire: Thank You,,,I'lll have to checkout that book for a good read,,,I luv to learn. But I wanted to know bout the specific breed of the Vrykolakas Vampire. The poster gave me some good info,,,& the description of the spirit I have my eye on was very informative. But I really want to know anyone's specific experience with one of these,,,especially a dark magic male.

Here's the description: "...This black magic male Vrykolakas spirit bound vessel was kept stored under lock and key in this crucifix shaped box at the...coven ...simply because of its sheer dark magnetism and strength. This vessel holds one of the...dreaded and powerful blood drinking Vrykolakas....

A Vrykolakas is the darkest, strongest, and most powerful of all the vampire spirits who are feared in the Balkans and Greece where they are known as The Undead! Believed to be part werewolf and part vampire, the Vrykolakas is unequaled and unmatched when it comes to driving terror into the hearts of human beings for, as ancient as they are, the Vrykolakas never dies, never decays, and can never be killed! He is an unholy being!

Instead of dying the Vrykolaskas grows stronger, healthier, and more vital because he gorges himself on the blood of human beings and animals, and more distastefully, on the blood of the newly dead whose graves he will savagely desecrate in order to reach the freshly buried corpses. Visually striking, and fearfully tall at over eight feet, and with savage shiny grey eyes, and thick jet black oiled hair.

People have reason to be afraid of the Vrykolakas, for he roams graveyards and villages digging up corpses and knocking on doors calling out people's names. Those who make the error of opening the door, or answering him are rewarded by the Vrykolakas lunging at them, and clinging to their struggling bodies with all four of his powerful limbs as his sharp jagged teeth fasten around their necks and he feasts and gorges himself on their blood and torn flesh.

Over the centuries there have been some foolhardy folk who have tried to kill the Vrykolakas. But they have paid for it with their lives, since there is no way to kill them, and no way to bury them in the ground. As legend states, even the ground may not receive them, for it shuddereth up the evil and the undead!.

And so in this special release, there is but one horribly powerful and acutely sentient male Vrykolakas who has dwelt within this...ring since being bound to it in 1998 by...the High Priest of the black magic coven....

With this release we must also issue a legal disclaimer: we cannot be held responsible if, in the event you let this Vrykolakas loose, there is any harm done to you, local livestock, or other people living in your vicinity. You will be bound to this Vrykolakas before his strange gemstone vessel and crucifix charging box leaves our HQ.... But whether you choose to activate him or not when you receive him is a decision that only you can morally make. This vessel is just bursting with his energy. You have been warned."

So,,,I get the idea that this type of Vampire is a spirit that hasn't died,,,cause He never had a body. They seem more than just Sanguine cause they also feed on the flesh,,,like animals. That makes sense to me since they seem to be part Werewelf in spirit as well. I thought this kinda Vampire would look monsterous,,,but it sounds like they're attractive? If that's what was meant by "visually striking". Or maybe that just means U can't miss an 8 ft monster 8O

DarkAddictions: Yes,,,I was instantly interested in learning more bout that specific race. It sounds to me like: Never had a body,,,always been in spirit form. & only gets stronger. Scary,,,kinda makes U think how Vampires like that don't over-run the world. But,,,I don't really feel scared of the spirit I have my eye on. His vessel is vibrantly stunning. & yes,,,it feels dark,,,but not evil. Sure,,,death & killing is taboo,,,but I believe in life feeding on life. We all do it,,,whether the life is veggies or meat. We're so "civilized" now that we forget that meat comes from animals that were once living & free. I'm extremely pro-Vampire,,,lol. & the Vrykolakas are just like our animals in the wild that kill to eat & survive. Killing to "live" isn't evil. To be against death,,,is to be against life!!!

Oh,,,& I believe my mind's made up. I just emailed the owner of the ring,,,& He already quickly replied. I'll even get a little discount for showing interest ::bop::. He'll definitely be much darker than my other Vampires,,,but I believe He'll respect me the way I will Him. Hopefully we'll find multiple ways to make Our relationship beneficial. To have Him on my side would definitely be an invisible protection!!!

Anybody have any advice of how they control their DARK Vampires? After this,,,I'll do some research in the encyclopedia,,,but I think it's garlic,,,
Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
Zodiac:

::wave:: ^~V~^

I have a Vrykolakas Vampire. He is together with a demon, a harpy and a Keere my first line of protection. They are put to command my other protective spirits like wraith, hellhound etc. (Then offcourse I use a couple of shields and safeguards)

When it comes to housing darker spirits you have to have firm houserules and you have to explain what you mean with them and do not take for granted he/she know what you mean. It is also good to monitor your mood because these darker energies can case depressions and moodswings.

Please do share your experiences when you got him/her

-Z-
Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The Description sounds similar to this one from the book I recommended: "In Siberia the vampire and werewolf are known collectively as one creature, the Vulkodlak and these are most active during the bleakest winter months. At their annual gatherings they strip off their wolf skins and hang them on the nearby trees. If any of them succeeds in getting hold of anothers' skin and burning it, the vulkodlak who's skin it was will be freed for ever from its fiendish enchantment." this is in chapter six of the book and the author is quoting some one else.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
^~V~^
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi Zyrsa: Protection,,,that's xactly what I thought Vryks would b good for #1.
They seem scary in a way that'd ward off bad trouble for sure!!!

But I was wondering if Urs ever got sexual with U???
I know Vryks are Vampires,,,but somehow I dont see them getting physical with Humans.
Unless to feed off of sexual energy as a bound spirit.

I was aware of needing house rules for darker spirits,,,but I'm more of a "create rules as I go" person.
Heh. & way too nice & lenient.
So I was thinking maybe a Vryk wouldnt b such a good choice for me til I learn to b tougher,,,lol.
Also: I'm easily swayed into bad moods & tempers,,,so I should b stable 1st before I take something like that on.

I just bought a Nympho instead,,,my 1st 1 ::bop::. I'll post bout Him soon in the correct section.

Fire: Heh,,,mayb I should definitely read that book. Yes,,,that excerpt describes a Vampire/Werewolf.
It's interesting they're most active during the winter,,,so am I ::facepalm::
Stripping off their wolf skins & getting them burned, would xplain their lack of a real body.
A good "xplanation" of how they came to b.

Every1: Sorry I dont have anything else to add bout Vrykolakas til I get 1 in the future ::facepalm::
Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
Zodiac:

::wave:: ^~V~^

Wow that was a real change from a DA vampire to a WA Nympho :) but if you are looking for a sexspirit you did a really good choice. Nympos are sweet and will do nothing other than try to please you.

But no I do not get sexual involved with my Vrykolakas :)

:hug: -Z-
Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Return to “Vampire”