Volkh Vibrations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I've discovered that my Volkh likes thunderstorms... and when I say "likes", I mean he absolutely revels in them!!! I happened to be caught in one while carrying my Volkh spirit stone, and I experienced a strong energy high, unlike any other pre-volkh storm experience.

Another interesting thing I've noticed is that twice now, when I've been feeling unwell or a bit low in energy, I've sensed my Volkh around me, then felt rapid vibrations in my chest (physically) for about 30 seconds or so. On each occasion I felt more energised afterwards.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I'd love to hear about them!

:rainbow:

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

My volkh also loves thunderstorms as well as any type of stormy weather!!!! Often I will take him outside under the patio during really bad storms so that he can enjoy some of the lightening and thunder up close and personal!! The rush of energy I get from him is ENORMOUS!!! My volkh is very social though, unlike most, so he is with me constantly as a protector and companion. Glad to hear yours is interactive as well!!!...... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

My volkh is very social though, unlike most, so he is with me constantly as a protector and companion. Glad to hear yours is interactive as well!!!...... :skull:[/quote]

Hi Swannie,

Thanks for confirming the storm thing... good to know others share similar experiences :thumbup:

From what I'd read, I was expecting my Volkh to be a "no nonsense" and serious spirit, but he really makes me laugh sometimes. It's when he goes very quiet that I know I have to be a bit cautious because he's in serious protection mode then. It's so nice that our Volkhs can be sociable, pleasant companions as well as fiece guardians and protectors!

I'm so looking forward to more adventures with my little spirit family and wish you many happy times with yours.

:rainbow:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Hmmm this is an interesting piece of information I'll have to investigate with my own siberian volkh army. I'll let you all know how it goes :thumbup:

kitty*babydoll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I didn't know volkhs could be social, I can sense mine although we've never talked after I tried to.. I sleep better though LOL

I'm glad you all are having fun experiences with yours!

villaness
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: naga
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal

O I love hearing this. I am never sure my v is around. Spring time will be here soon, I'll spend some time outside with him and see.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I have two volkhs, both from the same seller. And although they are mostly serious about protecting me, my home, my pets, my family, etc., they do show their tender side from time to time. The first volkh appeared to me as a large blue jay on the front balcony of my home, and his vessel is dark royal blue, silver, and white; and the second volkh appeared to me as a small brown bird with a bright red chest on our balcony as well -- this volkh's vessel is brown with some reddish tinge to it and dark circular patterns in the stone. What's interesting is that both times they appeared was right after I had asked them individually to protect me and my home as I was heading off to work in the morning. I do feel their love as a very persistent and steady pulse in my life, and I know they are both working hard on my behalf to protect me and those I love. I feel much safer and more secure with them around -- no doubt!

Magikarp
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Magical dragon fairy horndog of rainbows and glitter
Zodiac:

I should really cut down on the sexual spirits.I read volkh vibrator O_O

I'm impulsive and somewhat moody at times so be on the lookout for stupid threads.I'm also a horn dog so yeah....... Magical pony glitter!

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My Volkhs are not so social. When I asked mine if they liked thunderstorms, I received the response that "we can protect you or we can enjoy the storms". Apparently they need to be a certain distance out to effectively do their protection here which does not allow them to experience storms on this physical level. They did tell me that if I added a few to their numbers, they could rotate out jobs and could then experience storms - which they would like to do. Next sale....

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Volkhs certainly are enigmatic spirits. They're unlike any other and their still waters certainly run deep.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Creatures K-Z”