Invocation Formula to help your Djinn Manifest!

Invocations for djinn.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

JOSTA OBLAY KAYLEE ABOTLAY...all I can say is LOL! :lol:
(sounds like some kind of American slang form for "that girl be ooglay" bahaha...sorry couldn't resist the urge to joke.)
...and I have plenty of faith in God...not so much in nonsense.

I have a picture of my djinn manifesting without my having to invoke her.
I was just taking nature photos...not even trying to capture her.
I have also seen her manifestation in smoke whenever I blew out her candle.
Many will argue here that it is not so much what is said but the focus and intent behind the words...but it still sounds funny...:silly:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

i'm going to try this tonight marc

messengeroflight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:I got this one from Hexescorpion, too. I was very disappointed. In my opinion it is rubbish. It does not make sense.
For example:

"And by the Sacred name of, (12 Letter of Which each letter
is a Name of Angel and Letters of Name are)

Aleph,
Beth,
Beth,
Nun,
Vau,
Resh,
Vau,
Cheth,
He,
Qoph,
Daleth
shin"

The letters of the Hebrew alphabet are not angelic names.

"JOSTA OGLAY KAYLEE ABLOTAY "

This is gibberish.

I sent it to a friend who knows something about djinn & he agreed that it was a waste of money. But if anyone can get it to work, please tell me.
Jozata Angel mentioned time magic rites, in the key of Solomon. Jozata is also one of the four words by God to Moses; three others: Ablati, Agla and Kaila (see. Grimorium Verum&Veritable Key of Solomon).

Ate Gibir Liam Adonai.
messengeroflight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi there all. :D Here is An Arabic version of A djinn manifesting Formula here are the Words of power used from my Djinn Grimoire. If you wish for any of your spirits to manifest quicker than a flash of lightning say the following this is a more poweful conjuration it is as follows.:- Arkush,Kanhush,Kalhush,Kanhush,Armash,Kanhush,Almashtara, Qamush. Make haste to bring me (Djinn/Spirits name). I hope this helps it can be used as an addition in your spirit conjurations and supplications for both celestial and terrestrial spirits also for the Jinniah. :cool:

Ate Gibir Liam Adonai.
Spirit Seeker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet.
Zodiac:

messengeroflight wrote:Hi there all. :D Here is An Arabic version of A djinn manifesting Formula here are the Words of power used from my Djinn Grimoire. If you wish for any of your spirits to manifest quicker than a flash of lightning say the following this is a more poweful conjuration it is as follows.:- Arkush,Kanhush,Kalhush,Kanhush,Armash,Kanhush,Almashtara, Qamush. Make haste to bring me (Djinn/Spirits name). I hope this helps it can be used as an addition in your spirit conjurations and supplications for both celestial and terrestrial spirits also for the Jinniah. :cool:

I'm just wondering where you found out about this conjuration. It's so simple, yet effective! I tried it only once when I need some help and although I don't see anything, I really felt my djinn's presence right before me that it's amazing.

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

wsam wrote: Try to think it, say it, write it, cry it, scream it, meditate it, wash with it, candle it, breath it, blow it out, dream it, burn it, plant it, etc until it works...There are infinite ways to communicate in this wonderful universe of ours.
I really like that. :) I wish I could use it for my signature but it is already tOo long. LOL

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

thank u

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

messengeroflight wrote:Hi there all. :D Here is An Arabic version of A djinn manifesting Formula here are the Words of power used from my Djinn Grimoire. If you wish for any of your spirits to manifest quicker than a flash of lightning say the following this is a more poweful conjuration it is as follows.:- Arkush,Kanhush,Kalhush,Kanhush,Armash,Kanhush,Almashtara, Qamush. Make haste to bring me (Djinn/Spirits name). I hope this helps it can be used as an addition in your spirit conjurations and supplications for both celestial and terrestrial spirits also for the Jinniah. :cool:
Hey. When do you guys invoke your djinn? Everyday, once a week, once a month, or just before making a wish? Does it matter as far as bonding? If I read such invocations everyday, would that help in bonding or would that just piss off my djinns cuz they're being called again just so i can get them to "manifest". Do you guys invoke your djinn just to prove that they are there?

I know that djinns can hear us when we speak to them telepathically whether they're out or not. What is the use of invoking a djinn to come out then? Isn't that just wasting their energy? I was thinking of using this ONLY before making a wish but if doing this more often will increase the bond then i would do it A LOT LOT MORE.

Advice please.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

MurderTheClams wrote:
Hey. When do you guys invoke your djinn? Everyday, once a week, once a month, or just before making a wish? Does it matter as far as bonding? If I read such invocations everyday, would that help in bonding or would that just piss off my djinns cuz they're being called again just so i can get them to "manifest". Do you guys invoke your djinn just to prove that they are there?

I know that djinns can hear us when we speak to them telepathically whether they're out or not. What is the use of invoking a djinn to come out then? Isn't that just wasting their energy? I was thinking of using this ONLY before making a wish but if doing this more often will increase the bond then i would do it A LOT LOT MORE.

Advice please.
bump! because I want to know this too .. ::yes::
::bump::

Greetings,Tasha
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

It really depends on the keeper and the djinn. Some of my djinn like to be formally invoked each time I call them to me. Others were fine with the initial invocation given when they first came.
I would talk with your spirits and see which fits you best.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called

Return to “Djinn Invocations”