Invocation Formula to help your Djinn Manifest!

Invocations for djinn.
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Interesting
Has anyone else try this?

::Anyone::

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

The question I had also was posed by another here.....are we supposed to invoke the Djinn every day after midnight during the bonding period? ::pot::

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

Just talk to your djinn by calling his/her name and that IS bonding. I normally "summon" them before starting to talk to them but that's just me. Others don't summon them, they just call their names and start talking to them. Meditation is also good w/ djinns. Right now, when i start meditating i usually call my 2 djinns and give them a good ten minutes before i call everyone else to merge energies with my own. It's really up to you as a keeper.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Illeana3 wrote:The question I had also was posed by another here.....are we supposed to invoke the Djinn every day after midnight during the bonding period? ::pot::
Never heard of this.. as far as I know you do the invocation ritual (given by the seller, or using one of the invocations given in the CH enzyclopedia) just one time..- that should be enough to let the djinn know you are his/her master.
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

messengeroflight wrote:Hi there all. :D Here is An Arabic version of A djinn manifesting Formula here are the Words of power used from my Djinn Grimoire. If you wish for any of your spirits to manifest quicker than a flash of lightning say the following this is a more poweful conjuration it is as follows.:- Arkush,Kanhush,Kalhush,Kanhush,Armash,Kanhush,Almashtara, Qamush. Make haste to bring me (Djinn/Spirits name). I hope this helps it can be used as an addition in your spirit conjurations and supplications for both celestial and terrestrial spirits also for the Jinniah. :cool:
Don't know about the original "invocation" (see first post in this thread) BUT this one liner... DOES WORK. At least, in calling your djinn. I said it softly (I'm eating lunch at work ;) ) and I instantly heard my "G" pipe up in my mind. He has been quiet lately and I suspect he has been busy attending to matters with his tribe, as he told me (our connection has been a little more faint) but when I first brought him home, he was quite audible in my mind (voice, tone, etc). In any event, he seemed to inquire as to what I wanted and I felt foolish for calling him and wasting his energy. I haven't asked him to grant any conscious wishes because I want to firm up our bond first... but I may do so tonight, as he has been home for almost a month and we started off being able to telepathically communicate with each other. In any event, I'm sure he's like ---------> :think:

gman20001969
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gregorius
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:
messengeroflight wrote:Hi there all. :D Here is An Arabic version of A djinn manifesting Formula here are the Words of power used from my Djinn Grimoire. If you wish for any of your spirits to manifest quicker than a flash of lightning say the following this is a more poweful conjuration it is as follows.:- Arkush,Kanhush,Kalhush,Kanhush,Armash,Kanhush,Almashtara, Qamush. Make haste to bring me (Djinn/Spirits name). I hope this helps it can be used as an addition in your spirit conjurations and supplications for both celestial and terrestrial spirits also for the Jinniah. :cool:
What do those words mean anyways? And what is the proper pronunciation?

Keeper of 2 Djinns, 3 Nymphos and 1 dragon
devil0532
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I bought my djinn from mrs gula, could i use this invocation instead?

Proud owner of...
SRA: Marid djinn X 2
SRA: Fire faery
SRA: Gargoyle
SRA: Forest elf
Atifah djinn
Nympho
Psy vampire
Brass dragon
Jann djinn
Gabriel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel of The Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

one of my old threads cool I will add to this djinn section

Gabriel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel of The Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

I wish to share with the djinn community this very powerful conjuration for all djinn believers and un-believers use it wisely its in arabic and its of very ancient origin.
Birhatin,karirin,tatihin,turnin,Mazjalin,Bazjalin,Tarqabin,Barhashin,Ghamashin,Khutirin,Qalnahudin,Barshanin,Kazhirin,Namu-Shalakin,Barhayula,Bashkayakhin,Qazmazin,Anghalaitin,Qabaratin,Ghayaha,Kaydahula,Shamkhahirin,Shamkhahirin,Shamhahirin,Bikahtahawnayhin,Basharishin,Tunashin,Shamkha-Barukhin.By your honor I adjure you to grant me the manifestation of (name of djinn) to my sight. Glory be to him who theres nothing like unto him.

Warning This Conjuration Is Very Powerful And Only Used For Djinn and spirits of that class. It Is Also An Oath To Them I Take No Responsibility If Used For Evil Purposes. The Spirits Invoked Here Should Be Respected As A friend to a friend they cannot be bound and do serve a higher power.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

thanks a lot for this invocation, gabriel! :thumbup:
Interested to read what others will experience ..
But not intending to try it myself...- though it might work fine, the feeling of calling upon so many entities, and then probably having all eyes on me, while i would like to have some privacy with my djinn, is a bit overwhelming to me... :baghead:

But again- thx for posting! :applause:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Djinn Invocations”