My new Naga Dragon

George00
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Over a year ago, I purchased a Djinn ring from White Magick Auctions in a containment box and I lost the instructions for opening the box. I also started to have doubts that a djinn was in the box and kept the ring contained. Well, this past Tuesday, my friend told me that the entity in the ring was not a djinn, was forcefully staked to the ring, was in extreme pain, and kept saying "he did it!". She could not tell whether the entity was light or dark. When I met her on Saturday, she was able to communicate with the entity and it turned out to be a male, Naga Dragon - it was sold as a female djinn! My friend was able to release the naga dragon and he is now out of pain and free to come and go as he pleases. I am so happy that he has choosen, at least for now, to hang around and maybe work with me! :clap: He said that he wants shiny things and my friend and I are making him a hoard of shiny things to protect . :D We gave him two pieces of blue glass and he played with them like a kitten! I like to think that he is my friend now. However, my friend told me that if I had opened his containment box without pulling the stake out of the naga, then could have psychically and physically hurt me due to his anger and pain! Also, my friend said that it would have easy to confuse the actions of an angry and hurt Naga with those of a demon! I don't think that it was right to abuse the poor naga and I hope that there are no other entities in the same situation.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's sad but I'm glad to hear that you have someone new to work with!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, that's really sad to hear, but glad that it's turning out right now : )

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

George, you are lucky to have had a friend so knowledgable to help you. My dragons have their own hoard of gemstones. They like the quartz crystals (amethyst clusters & clear points) as well as the polished stones (you can get in your local rock shop) moss agate, carnelian, hematite, lapis lazuli, malachite, rainbow tourmaline, rhodochrosite, turquoise, snowflake obsidian, and jet (this is only a partial listing) are all great to put out for a dragon hoarde. You can usually get the small tumbled stones by the bagful for one price. A little box with sand, shells and stones (or a large open dish like you get in the craft section of walmart) make good containers for your sanctuary, and are all things dragons love.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Did you contact the seller about this? How many more poor creatures might they have mis-sold? :x
So glad your Naga is now free & happy. Blessings to you both! :hug:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Dragons”