Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can understand the frustration of not being able to hear or feel a certain spirit or multiple spirits around you.

However, and there are multiple articles on here from us & others regarding this topic, you need to contact the ORIGINAL practitioner when you have questions about a spirit. Especially any messages, thoughts, whether or not they want to stay, etc. A spirit develops a level of trust with the conjurer & with the Keeper they have chosen to be with. They rarely speak to people outside of the bonds of trust, which is why WE do NOT offer to tell you whether or not a spirit from another practitioner wants to be with you, has a message for you, or any other information. It's completely outside the boundaries of ethics to step into another practitioner's work. If you didn't bind the spirit or brought the spirit into your home to be their Keeper then you are not the one who should be attempting to talk to them.

If the original practitioner is not around and you need guidance then you can receive some general advice from outsiders, but if there is no established bond of trust between them, any information should be taken with a grain of salt.

This, and many other reasons, are the reasons you as a Spirit Keeper need to take responsibility for what you're doing and learn how to become an effective Keeper in any form of communication; tarot, scrying, pendulum, telepathic messages/dreams, automatic writing, etc. Experiment with different types of communication and pick the ones you feel are most effective for you, while keeping in mind that different spirits & criteria will make one method more effective than another.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

that's great... :thumbup:
thanks for the enlightenment Magnolia... ::thanx::

I do feel her presence and feel stronger and stronger... I :heart: my :angel:

anyway, I have sent email to you... may you reply it please?

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

creepyhollows wrote:I can understand the frustration of not being able to hear or feel a certain spirit or multiple spirits around you.

However, and there are multiple articles on here from us & others regarding this topic, you need to contact the ORIGINAL practitioner when you have questions about a spirit. Especially any messages, thoughts, whether or not they want to stay, etc. A spirit develops a level of trust with the conjurer & with the Keeper they have chosen to be with. They rarely speak to people outside of the bonds of trust, which is why WE do NOT offer to tell you whether or not a spirit from another practitioner wants to be with you, has a message for you, or any other information. It's completely outside the boundaries of ethics to step into another practitioner's work. If you didn't bind the spirit or brought the spirit into your home to be their Keeper then you are not the one who should be attempting to talk to them.

If the original practitioner is not around and you need guidance then you can receive some general advice from outsiders, but if there is no established bond of trust between them, any information should be taken with a grain of salt.

This, and many other reasons, are the reasons you as a Spirit Keeper need to take responsibility for what you're doing and learn how to become an effective Keeper in any form of communication; tarot, scrying, pendulum, telepathic messages/dreams, automatic writing, etc. Experiment with different types of communication and pick the ones you feel are most effective for you, while keeping in mind that different spirits & criteria will make one method more effective than another.
Quoted for truth.

We need to make a pdf on abilities that can be used sadly i dont know how to create pdf documents ^^'

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

I can create a pdf containing all the encyclopaedia of creatures plus their habits, abilities, feeding, bonding etc if allowed by the bosses here and i will need a few weeks to compile a first draft but it will be set in different sections and i willl need to find a host for it. I will keep you all posted when i receive the yay or nay to start the project. ^_^ also iam open to suggestions if anyone has input

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

I will be inputting the info from the encyclo aswell as my own research and will update pics if i find more apt ones, i will also include a generic care guide, bonding guide, meditation guide etc so this pdf might get to the size of a book lol.
If anyone has tips and tricks they want to have in the book let me know and i will add them and include your name in the bio at the end, i will add links to other research material and stories if anyones interested.
We need a vote on it.

Thank you for your time, blessed be.

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lord_Grey wrote:I will be inputting the info from the encyclo aswell as my own research and will update pics if i find more apt ones, i will also include a generic care guide, bonding guide, meditation guide etc so this pdf might get to the size of a book lol.
If anyone has tips and tricks they want to have in the book let me know and i will add them and include your name in the bio at the end, i will add links to other research material and stories if anyones interested.
We need a vote on it.

This sounds great, but you need to make sure it's approved by CH since it's copyrighted material

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

And the other reason why i love pdf based you can read it offline, this is good for me who don't have connection whole day

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

is the pdf up yet? and what if you bought the spirit fro this site then? Who do you have to contact?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

Lord_Grey wrote:I will be inputting the info from the encyclo aswell as my own research and will update pics if i find more apt ones, i will also include a generic care guide, bonding guide, meditation guide etc so this pdf might get to the size of a book lol.
We need a vote on it.

WHERE IS THIS?? :8

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nice reminder for those whos patience is low :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”